Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.

Go down 
+18
86GUY
Texas Chia
AC x Stunner
PepsRocks
schmitty4491
END Cody
Impulse 3
Kru Jones
Mad Hatter
Sidewinder
roberts141
MichaelC
PortableCorpse
Camshlom
Arsye
DIS OldManTiger
Falken HD
xCalluumm
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
PortableCorpse
Shop Floor Sweeper
PortableCorpse

**MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Kru, you're talking about the hairpins, right?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Peps, Any more that 450HP ruins the Grassroots element doe...
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:52 pm

On another note, who would like to Co-own this Tournament with me?
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Shop Floor Sweeper
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:34 pm

I'd be willing to help out with some stuff, but I probably won't be able to do much in the way of judging and things like that, considering how unreliable my connection is. =/
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:37 pm

Corpse, It'll be spectate judged so you'll be fine. Smile
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:04 pm

xCalluumm wrote:
Thanks Impulse, i'll keep all the submitted tracks in a note somewhere.

I'm not sure where that section is, you might need to show me sometime. Smile

That's cool, I'll be more than glad.
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Shop Floor Sweeper
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:08 pm

I don't think you understand how incredibly shit my connection is.
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Shop Floor Sweeper
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:09 pm

Some days it's great, other days I may as well have dialup.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:31 pm

Well in the next couple of weeks, I'm going to start thinking about running a Trial round so I can see what works and doesn't work and hopefully change some stuff up. Might run this round about the week starting Sunday 21st July. I can do it anytime that week incase people have IRL stuff to do and won't be able to attend.
Back to top Go down
roberts141
Shop Floor Sweeper
roberts141

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:07 pm

I think the hp level is too small I was thinking 500hp. But I also understand the grassroots thing but all ppl will be running is s13,14,15 and ae86
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:10 pm

It's staying a 450HP man, sorry. I know most people will bring S-Chassis and 86's but you'll be surprised that people can drift stuff like BMW's, Supras, S2000's, etc...
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Shop Floor Sweeper
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:30 pm

It's interesting, because in my experience most cars under 3300lbs can run well with 450hp or less. You may not be able to use the widest wheels and sport tires, but you can still drift.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Mechanic
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:40 pm

I have a bunch of new sections/unused sections in my skull, that i'm afraid i shall not be sharing as they are for a comp i will be running soon Razz

I just hope none of them get suggested/used here so i can be super awesome original when my comp hits and everybody's like WAAAAAAAAAAAT.

I'm really looking forward to this though, need people to buy my 1JZ parts so i can get my Altezza down to 450HP though!
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:04 pm

PortableCorpse wrote:
It's interesting, because in my experience most cars under 3300lbs can run well with 450hp or less. You may not be able to use the widest wheels and sport tires, but you can still drift.

How long before you have to re-initiate or correct because you're gripping up?
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:24 pm

I just signed up man. I don't know what's going on dude. I just heard about this place and your going to start getting LEMON. Dang man what did I join?

Also offence language is a violation of the rules here. I just agreed against that?
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Lead Mechanic
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:38 pm

anyway, id like to think that 450 would be fine, and if spend enough time with a car, you can tune it to make up for the HP. but im just here to have fun and do stupid stuff
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Yeahh stupid stuff mmmemeeehehe
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Lead Mechanic
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:43 pm

**MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 20100910

(this can get deleted if felt unhelpful, but lol)
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:44 pm

**MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Wat11
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Shop Floor Sweeper
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:49 pm

@Stunnner: My bad, if you weren't trying to instigate sh*t. I'm tired and assuming the f*ck out of everything. It may be similar, but everything hasn't really been hashed out for this tournament, as far as I'm aware. I agree with Tiger, though. If Cali decides to bring Drift Wars here, they can coexist.

Impulse 3 wrote:

Depends on the section and the car/setup. I promise I didn't mean to come off like a dick. Most of the cars I've built under 450hp have been able to drift decently on at least a few sections.

I'm not really sure what sections will be used, but it makes sense that sections that are suitable for lower power would be chosen. I could be wrong, so don't hold me to that.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Guys. Let's all be friendly. Stunner, please could you not start anything between this and Drift Wars. I believe Cali has decided to keep his comp over on BNB.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:59 pm

PortableCorpse wrote:
@Stunnner: My bad, if you weren't trying to instigate shit. I'm tired and assuming the fuck out of everything. It may be similar, but everything hasn't really been hashed out for this tournament, as far as I'm aware. I agree with Tiger, though. If Cali decides to bring Drift Wars here, they can coexist.

Impulse 3 wrote:

Depends on the section and the car/setup. I promise I didn't mean to come off like a dick. Most of the cars I've built under 450hp have been able to drift decently on at least a few sections.

I'm not really sure what sections will be used, but it makes sense that sections that are suitable for lower power would be chosen. I could be wrong, so don't hold me to that.

I never said you did, I'm just saying that in my experience, unless it's a Hachi(and I'd be mad to run that type of HP in a Hachi, probably closer to 300 if I wanted a high number) or a 240SX, I'm gonna end up gripping up in something like a ZR1 with the supercharger glitch.

Although, I'm thinking about running the Boss with stock power lol.
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Shop Floor Sweeper
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:01 pm

The '13 Mustang is pretty fun at stock power with just a race springs and sport weight reduction

Edit: Wait.. That is the Boss. Derpderpderp.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:04 pm

@Calllllummm

Drift Wars is under discussion, but from what I've been briefed about. There's a huge possibility that it will happily coexist with this grass roots competition Smile
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:17 pm

Co-Exist? Do you not think that having 2 of the same-ish concepted events is a bit pointless? I had this planned to be MnM's own Grassroots comp... But whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.   **MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**MODS LOCK** - Zero Interest.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next