HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Guize I got a Prollem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oscar Kakoshka
Shop Floor Sweeper
Oscar Kakoshka

Guize I got a Prollem Empty
PostSubject: Guize I got a Prollem   Guize I got a Prollem Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:09 pm

Hey guys, so unfortunately I got banned the other day :/ I was selling a car on the AH when all of my auctions, all of my storefront, everything got "UNDER REVIEW". Well, a few days later I found that i'm going to be banned for the next 12 years.. I'm not too sure if anybody could do anything, but now i'm stuck like this. All of this, over an S13 without a spoiler...
Back to top Go down
http://candyflakedrip.tumblr.com/
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Guize I got a Prollem   Guize I got a Prollem Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Yup...it happen to most of us during Modders Armaggedon at the end of BNB. We got the lifetime ban for modded wheels and wingless, hoodless, bumperless cars. We were provided amnesty if you fessed up to having them. But that was a one time deal. Unfortunately you are stuck that way now. Good luck

Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: Guize I got a Prollem   Guize I got a Prollem Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Are you Console Banned or Profile Banned?

Seeing as I've been banned from Forza a couple times for the same problem, they were all just profile bans, and I simply made a new account. I know it sucks to make a new account, and start over, but I couldn't deal not using AH, SF, and Clubs.

I know of a way to get Free Xbox Live when making a new account, and I can just tell you if you don't wanna pay for live on another account.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
MichaelC
Mechanic
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Guize I got a Prollem   Guize I got a Prollem Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:34 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
Modders Armaggedon

I thought we decided it to be called "Mod-pocalypse" or was it "Mod-ocide"
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

PostSubject: Re: Guize I got a Prollem   Guize I got a Prollem Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:29 pm

That sucks! I cant send you your 'rolla then.... let me know what you want to do here or in pm's.
Back to top Go down
Oscar Kakoshka
Shop Floor Sweeper
Oscar Kakoshka

PostSubject: Re: Guize I got a Prollem   Guize I got a Prollem Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:33 pm

Okay so after thinking about it for a few days, I figured I could just do another MnM account separate to mine. I think this is an easier way to go about it I guess, and I sent everything to my friend before I got banned so my new account will have all my decals and paintjobs so it's not like i'm losing anything. Money will be an issue but I think it could be fun trying to actually make a dollar to build a sweet drift car.
Back to top Go down
http://candyflakedrip.tumblr.com/
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Guize I got a Prollem   Guize I got a Prollem Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:06 pm

Well you'll need to delete your current profile as they ban every other profile you make on FM if it has the "dirty" profile on the harddrive so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Guize I got a Prollem   Guize I got a Prollem Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:56 pm

I thought they console banned people for that? I could be wrong tho

Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: Guize I got a Prollem   Guize I got a Prollem Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:26 pm

The people that I know that have gotten Banned were just profile Banned
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guize I got a Prollem   Guize I got a Prollem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guize I got a Prollem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: