HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[TI] - What Does The Fox Say!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cougar
Cougar

[TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Empty
PostSubject: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:20 am

Quick intro, the re-start king is back once again. This time with something else, I felt that I had lost the fun factor in my last garage and it was quickly turning into my old FM4 garage. No point in doing the same thing twice I feel, so here I am. Might add a little story in there too, nothing too deep though, not got the time I used to have.

1993 SVT Cobra R

Spoiler:

Spare Parts

Shells
Spoiler:

Engines
Spoiler:

Parts
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cougar on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:26 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:22 am

BANK STATEMENT

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cougar on Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:36 am

It should be what does the Cougar Say!

He says restart.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:48 am

Hahahaha. ^

Just. Restart.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:53 am

Little back story:

I've been drifting on and off for the past few years, nothing to a competitive spec, just being a streeto hero mainly and the odd track day here and there. My past cars have been the usual 240's, Miata's and such. Rust buckets usually. All have been either crashed, sold or parted out. Been out of the loop for about 6 months now and looking to jump back in. Being a citizen of California jumping in and out of the drift scene is pretty easy. Most people know someone with a 240 and people are always out on the streets having fun.

Figured I should buy a car, wanted something different to what I'm used to. Something to push me out of my comfort zone and something I've never done before. Browsed Craigslist, even drove around Cali looking for cars to buy. Nothing much turned up after a few days of searching. Decided to change search queries to classic cars. Plenty of old Corvette's and stuff, not really suitable for dritfing. Plus they were wayyy out of my budget. Then I stumbled upon Mustangs, lots of Mustangs here. Lots of them not running/missing parts. There was some half decent ones too, picked a few and called the owners. All sold, back to square one. Gave it a few more days and had another search. One advertised on eBay from a garage not far from me. Ad was very vague though, so called them up and luckily it was still there so went down and had a look.

Arrived there to see it on the forecourt with someone else looking through the window. After a talk with the salesman I asked for a test drive. No luck, he had viewings booked all day on it. Couldn't risk it being crashed or anything. I left the garage and headed home. After another unlucky search on the internet I called up to see if the Mustang was still available. Some how it was, bit the bullet and put down a deposit. Couldn't back out now! Picked her up the next day.

I drove to a small car park near some industrial warehouses and did my first hoon in her.

[TI] - What Does The Fox Say! 14087466480_ab9dfe0f3d_z

Feels very wobbly, like it's going to fall over at any minute. Either way, I've entered myself for a drift event at a local track. Not a tandem thing, it's based off points. You do a run and they give you points based off speed/angle. Basically it's like a qualifying run, but more in depth. I'm gonna be rocking a stock Mustang too, not feeling optomistic if I'm honest. Just in it for practice and fun. Should be cool though!

[TI] - What Does The Fox Say! 14273641144_1bda7c6536_z
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:48 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:02 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Nice!!!!! I may just do the same thing myself!!!

Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:37 pm

Thanks, Kru!

Is anyone around for some drifting today?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:51 am

Got some stuff done to the Brostang this week. Got the car into a friends garage so I had some space to work on it with some actual tools. Which was nice. I got a set of Raceland adjustable coilovers, fitted them and cranked them down a touch. Also tidied up the interior some, nice place to be now. Going to be keeping the full interior since it's still my daily. That's all for now. Might look into getting some sway bars too, just to keep it rigid.

[TI] - What Does The Fox Say! 14124592790_c18ba9a8b6_z

Also, I'll update on what happened in the drift event I took part in soon.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:43 pm

A small update on what happened at the drift event I took part in recently. It wasn't a tandem comp or anything. Just a course laid out and you were judged on a points system. I wasn't at any kind of advantage being in a stock Foxbody. There was some kickass cars to look at though! Like a VQ swapped Miata, an LS1 equipped IROC, an LS1 E30 and a few others. My first few runs I didn't do very well. Pumped some air in to my tyres, had them at around 40psi. Felt good enough. Did a lucky run and was scored very nicely! But then everyone else went after me and killed it! I ended up finishing the day second to last. Not very good, but I had a tonne of fun and got some seat time in. I'll definately be attending the next one, and with my new suspension I should be a lot more comfortable this time. Smile

[TI] - What Does The Fox Say! 14137717687_ec41cffbce_z
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:50 pm

Love how you tied in the event. Good shit Cougar.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:49 am

Thanks man! I'm loving the Mustang so far, such a nice sound too!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:20 pm

Got a novelty licence plate for the 'stang, I laughed at it and that was enough for me to fit it to the car. Then ofcourse I had to go drift it to see if it stays on properly..

[TI] - What Does The Fox Say! 14337371871_946eed63ca_z
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:07 pm

Got a small update.

Been a while since I did any real driving, I've been using the Mustang as a daily but that's about it. Had some cash saved up so decided to waste it on more car parts. Wink

Bought myself a lovely K&N cone filter. a set of SR Performance sway bars were also bought along with the Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back exhaust kit. Everything is on and ready, just not had time to drive it yet. That's tomorrow's job!
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:52 pm

Any new updates? It's been awhile.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:03 am

I'll get one out this afternoon man.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:44 am

Been a while since anything happened with this, but I have been busy!

The car has only just touched the floor today, been in pieces for a while now. But first, I'll tell you about my latest purchase. Out of the money I got I bought myself something to tinker with, well, when I say tinker I mean completely rebuild. I bought a genuine RHD AE86.. Shell. Yup, it's completely bare as of now but I have things planned for it. Here's a picture of when I got it.

[TI] - What Does The Fox Say! 2ii93km

But more on that soon.

Anyway, back to the Brostang. I felt it was time to get this thing going! So I got straight on the internet and spent the rest of my cash on goodies. The best of all being a Vortech supercharger! Really happy with it. Also bought a new clutch, spark plugs and oil cooler. Also stripped the interior of anything un-neccessary. So, I'm left with a dashboard and a couple bucket seats. I haven't had time to wire up my new Stack dials so they're just sat in place not actually reading anything. Whatever. Whilst the interior was bare I took the oppertunity to fit a roll cage. My buddy came round and welded one in I bought earlier. Now that I'm completely safe I got the motor with all of its extras in and plumbed up. Took a few attempts but it now fires up! Only drove it down the road and back but it's a lot better now! A few other things I want to do before I take it for a shakedown, also gonna repaint it soon with some sponsors on it. Then it will be time to properly drive this thing!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:41 pm

Pre orders my copy of FH2 today, psyched for it already! Got a mad idea for a story. Wink
Better had be coming to MNM.. *wink wink* Tiger *wink*
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:17 pm

I'll most likely be joining you all on XB1 when FH2 hits the shelves. Smile
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 4:30 pm

Cougar wrote:
Pre orders my copy of FH2 today, psyched for it already! Got a mad idea for a story. Wink
Better had be coming to MNM.. *wink wink* Tiger *wink*

Of course it is  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:19 pm

Good to hear, Callum. Smile

Alright! Gonna be going in a different direction than I have been doing with other BNB/MNM stuff. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TI] - What Does The Fox Say!   [TI] - What Does The Fox Say! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TI] - What Does The Fox Say!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: XBOX One :: Forza 5 :: Personal Garages (FM5)-
Jump to: