HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Has anyone else...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder
Mechanic
Sidewinder

Has anyone else... Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone else...   Has anyone else... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:44 am

Has anyone else purchased GRID: Autosport? I just got the Limited Black Edition, wondering if people wanted to play. :3
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

Has anyone else... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else...   Has anyone else... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:34 am

Grid 2 kinda ruined it for me. Got it for free on PS+ and honestly thought it was crap. Grid 1 was amazing though.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

Has anyone else... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else...   Has anyone else... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:16 am

I loved Grid 1, Never really sat down and Play Grid 2, Never bought it just played a race at my friends.

Might buy another Grid if a few people had it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
Sidewinder
Mechanic
Sidewinder

Has anyone else... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else...   Has anyone else... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:12 am

Grid 2 was arcade-like, but autosport is more realistic. You guys should try it or buy it. I cannot find anyone online atm. IT SUCKS BEING ALONE!
Back to top Go down
Brenwalsh
Shop Floor Sweeper
Brenwalsh

Has anyone else... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else...   Has anyone else... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:35 am

It sucks. Rented it yesterday hoping it would be something like the first game but, Handling physics are crap and there's too much car classes and not enough cars in them.

Graphics are ok though and theres plenty of tracks to choose from.

IMO keep your money and save for pCars
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mechanic
Sidewinder

Has anyone else... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else...   Has anyone else... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:55 pm

Physics are actually quite realistic without assists (b/c assists are for shitty drivers). I think you over examined in a short period from a biased view my friend.
Back to top Go down
Brenwalsh
Shop Floor Sweeper
Brenwalsh

Has anyone else... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else...   Has anyone else... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:09 pm

Sidewinder wrote:
Physics are actually quite realistic without assists (b/c assists are for shitty drivers). I think you over examined in a short period from a biased view my friend.

Well compared to FM4, It has that weightless feeling and you can throw the car into each corner without loosing any front-end grip.

I tried it on the 360 so that could be a difference between the 2 consoles
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mechanic
Sidewinder

Has anyone else... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else...   Has anyone else... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:54 pm

Did you play with assists? I lost traction almost every corner (when I did not brake properly). Also, when I got on the throttle too quick, it would start to lose traction.

Drifting is still strange, but I am talking purely about the racing.

I did not purchase the XBOne, I too use the 360. In my opinion, the game is fine. The physics have improved and if they want a strong response to buy or not to buy, they should try it out also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Has anyone else... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone else...   Has anyone else... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: