Akihiro
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Aaron's Garage   Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:07 pm

BUYING S-CHASSIS SHELLS/PARTS/CARS

BANK STATEMENT

Spoiler:

Nissan 180SX "Byakurai"

Spoiler:

Last edited by DVN Awesome on Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:48 am; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:38 pm

I have a Couple cars that are in the Sale Area if your looking for a Car.

Also, Welcome to MnM my good sir.

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
Akihiro
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:41 pm

Thank you! I look forward to making progress here at MnM, I always wished for a more challenging way to build a car/garage with a scarce budget too. I currently have a bid on an RX7 Spirit-R that's missing a motor, but I'll take a look anyway!
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Car Czar

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:23 pm

Welcome:)
Back to top Go down
Akihiro
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:48 pm

Wolfling wrote:
Welcome:)

Thank you sir!
Back to top Go down
OneBadBird
Auto Guru

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Ol' Timer

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:49 pm

Welcome to MNM Awesome, sweet too see another FDA Guys here. Better here than killing everyone in competition.
Back to top Go down
Akihiro
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:46 am

Thanks again guys, nice to be welcomed into such a friendly community based in Forza Motorsport (for once!) and believe it or not CB3, I actually came across this forum thanks to your team thread, credit to you! Look forward to seeing you in Round 2 ATLANTA, also.
Back to top Go down
Akihiro
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:11 am

(28/06/14) 8:00-10:30am-ish

So, early morning I purchased and picked up the 240SX, completely stock. We immediately got to work at the garage and started to take some weight out of the car, I had some 17" WORK CRkai rims ordered and fitted, and fitted the SR20DET swap that we also purchased. Went online and had a look at drivetrain parts, and ordered a new Nismo Driveshaft for a good price on eBay, local too, hoped to be delivered later today.

(28/06/14) 2:00-5:00pm

One of the first things we noticed was the springs and diff were almost completely worn and in very poor condition, so we headed out to search out some new parts for the car. We got lucky, and found out a Cusco Type RS LSD 2-Way. We also went over to Autobacs, and they had a brand-new HKS Hi-Power SR20 Exhaust System in stock, so we went ahead and purchased that. Time to head off back home and get to work on the car.

(28/06/14) 6:00pm-8:30pm

Arrived at the garage, got to work on the parts, in the meantime the driveshaft arrived and was also installed. Need to wait til next payday to look around and find some used parts for the SR20. Took the car out for a drive.

Last edited by DVN Awesome on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Lead Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:57 pm

OneBadBird wrote:
Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Rauzey
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:07 pm

Nice 240sx bro, still haven't got a car yet, still scouting. If you see anything geez a shout Smile
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Akihiro
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Will do Rauz-dawg! And thank you very much, Tiger.
Back to top Go down
Akihiro
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:57 pm

Awesome's 180sx (240sx) Drift Build

It's been a very busy day. It's late, 2:50am in the morning and I have had some serious work done to my car over the past 24 hours. I was kindly gifted an SR24DET Redtop by Wolfling, that was pushing 462 HP, which really takes my build to a whole new level at such an early stage. I collected my payday for this week finally, and decided to order some new Nankang NS2 tires, should help with the grip when pushing this car's power and getting the best speed out of it. We also did some work to the chassis, we took more weight out, installed a new Bride Seat and Prodrive Steering Wheel which is far more responsive than the stock one, which will be needed when rotating in transitions during drift. More to this, we installed a 6-point 8-bar Cusco Steel Safety 21 Roll Cage to make the car more safe, stable and so I don't get unnecessary weight transfers whilst drifting.

In the midst of all this, me and my friend Rauzey are working on a new tuning garage for Japanese cars.
Back to top Go down
Akihiro
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:27 pm

Awesome's 180sx (240sx) Drift Build

Been in-active, things came up and had to spend time away from the build. Payday came in (Happy belated 4th July AMERICA!) and had some money to burn on a few parts here and there, bought in a few HKS parts (Spark Plugs and Coilovers) and had them fitted right away. Going to get to some more prepping, tuning and testing over the next few days!
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Lead Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:08 pm

Little late, but welcome dude!
Back to top Go down
Akihiro
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:45 pm

MichaelC wrote:
Little late, but welcome dude!

Haha, little late also, but thanks! Thinking about coming back properly, seeing a little more activity and getting kinda bored with Forza besides the drifting.
Back to top Go down
Akihiro
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:57 am

Awesome's 180sx Drift Build

It's been an extremely busy past couple of months. With competitions going on and having to compete all over the world, there's been a fair amount of traveling and being busy with the team. We had to build a whole new car for our most recent event which we won at in Forza Drift Allstars, over in the US. Back on topic, this is what we started with.

Going back to the first couple of updates, we fit a completely different SR24DET into our 180SX, thanks to the help of Wolfling who kindly put towards our drift project. We bought various new parts, and got the car into drift spec, runs very smoothly but with a lot of adjustments needed. One thing we needed was aero, as we were just running the build on OEM body parts and 17" WORK CRKai wheels w/ Nankang NS2 Tires. It was more power than the original shell could handle.

So instead, we got in touch with Gallery, who sell and fit exterior, interior and performance parts on Nissan S-Chassis. We've all seen what these guys can do, with the fantastic kits produced by GP Sports, the well known "G-SONIC Evolution" kit is what we had in mind for our 180sx.

We took inspiration when watching Tatsuya Sakuma and Masato Kawabata back in 2013 at D1GP Rd 4&5 EBISU, running their S15 and 180SX in the form of a GP Sports kit. Fantastic looking cars, very iconic, and also very powerful. Staying true to the SR, too! Kawabata took the championship that year also. So it made sense to run this kit not only in commemoration of the former drive of Kawabata, but also because it looks so good!

Gallery made us a deal we couldn't resist, so we took our car over and waited for them to fit the G-SONIC Evolution kit onto our car. They were very complementary to the build so far and were happy to work with it. A few days later, they gave us a call...

We couldn't have been happier with the result, looked better than we had imagined! Now that the car looked the part for drifting, the rest was to work on the mechanical side. We bought in a driveline package and got a new Ogura Racing Clutch for our car, and a Nismo Racing Transmission. Car is looking great so far!

With more competition coming up and heavier progress coming on with the car, it's time to look at our competition builds with the team and also concentrate on setting up our brand new opened Autobacs Seven store.
Back to top Go down
J Defy
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:22 pm

I'll take that SR for $4000 Wink
Back to top Go down
Akihiro
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:26 pm

J Defy wrote:
I'll take that SR for $4000 Wink

Done. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)    

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Garage (Old/Lock)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1