HomeSearchRegisterLog in

UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Empty
PostSubject: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:52 pm

UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! UTM_zps599ac07d
Provided by M7 - A Sidewinder Creation

About Us
UT media or UberTorque, is my personal/solo media organization that brings a whole new approach to drifting. I see drifting as an art form, not a competitive motorsport. Is there anything more beautiful to the naked eye then watching a car go to a ridiculous speed at such an obtuse angle ? Its not from the norm, its not mainstream, its different and exciting. I believe I am a naturalistic photographer that is developing my skills using a wide range of editing and angle tricks. Not only are my pictures hopefully great to look at, but its a learning experience each time I take them. I started UT with the hope that i could run a small team to produce quality print based media and one day, video media to express the one thing we live and breath for. Drifting !

Members

AC x Stunner - Founder, Photographer and Reporter!
Dragz - Photographer
XCB3X - Photographer
Mad Hatter - Photographer
Tupas - (Prospect) Journalist
Takum1 Fujiwara - Journalist/Editor of UberTorque

What's new you ask ?

- Well let's start with the reporting part. Each week as well as the challenging photo's that will take place, there all also a chance to interview either a fellow drifter or even a shop

- The issues of UT will be published on a Monday morning GMT, so for the American's you will see the post early Monday morning and then send them in on Sunday night!

- Event coverage. I recently closed a deal with Cali from TGF meaning we will do doing full coverage of his well renowned event 'Drift Wars'. This is first priority at the moment and I expect everyone to take part in helping out, it's going to get busy!

Last edited by AC x Stunner on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:53 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:12 pm

If it was every week and I got the message on time, I mean the same day every week.

Then I would be down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:14 pm

Yeah sorry about that Dragz. It turns out my inbox was disabled for some reason, I had no power over that. Ma Bad Sad

But thanks my man. Welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:02 am

Oh shit, Lets go.
Back to top Go down
Drift253
Shop Floor Sweeper
Drift253

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:27 am

Uhm sorry for being a noob but what "UT" ?
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:39 am

UberTorque Media
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:32 am

Op updated. Anyone is welcome to join, it's going to get busy round here!
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mechanic
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:44 am

Ill TRY and join in in the stuff i think is okay. Dont forget ive got my own team to run on FM.net too.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:55 am

I just want the old team back. I'll make you a photographer and yu can do the weekly photoshoot but since you run a team, I won't hassle you for a report Wink

WELCOME BACK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Oh shit, it all of the sudden just got sticky in here, hehe.

update: Getting an Adapter so I can use an Acarade Power block on the my slim, Ordered it this morning, should be here in between saturday to tuesday.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Awesome news Dragz. I will cover your half of the photo's this week. To work on the next set maybe ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:28 pm

That confused me.. You got to remember I'm just a weebit stupid, sometimes.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:45 pm

I will cover your photos this week. Get ready for the next challenge
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:57 pm

oh yah, ok, for sure
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:58 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:19 am

Took apart my xbox again, Cleaned everything, didn't put it back together, and a few of the disc's work, that including forza.

So I should have my Pictures to you tomorrow Stunner.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Legend Dragz. They don't need to be in till Sunday Night tho my friend Wink
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:57 am

Hello gents. Remember your photo's need to be sent to me tonight. I look forward to seeing them
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Finally got them Sent in Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:30 am

Just waiting on Callum O to send his in and then we're back in business lads Smile
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mechanic
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:01 am

PMs Stunner, photos are in.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:24 am

Can I get the Next Subject, so I can get started since were halfway through the week already?
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Can I get a YURP from the guys who are still with us
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:45 pm

yeah, I am.

Paints are hard to come by for me, because I have to like them, and then they also have to look good with certain settings.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:32 pm

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next