HomeSearchRegisterLog in

has the fire gone out in the fourm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
86GUY
Lead Mechanic
86GUY

has the fire gone out in the fourm Empty
PostSubject: has the fire gone out in the fourm   has the fire gone out in the fourm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 4:37 pm

why doesn't anyone come on any more how come there are no lobbies or anything anymore ??
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: has the fire gone out in the fourm   has the fire gone out in the fourm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Most people don't have or can't afford X1's, thus the decline in activity. Those that do most likely have jobs in which they can afford them but they work allday. Then other like myself have moved mostly to PC and are doing rFactor BNB
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

PostSubject: Re: has the fire gone out in the fourm   has the fire gone out in the fourm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 5:02 pm

I was always working, or in school so I never had the time, but I just got fired from my job because my license got suspended... lol so I have a lot of free time now Wink
Back to top Go down
FuBaRWales

PostSubject: Re: has the fire gone out in the fourm   has the fire gone out in the fourm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Expand your FL as people do play
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: has the fire gone out in the fourm   has the fire gone out in the fourm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 5:32 pm

FuBaRWales wrote:
Expand your FL as people do play

^ that.
Back to top Go down
86GUY
Lead Mechanic
86GUY

PostSubject: Re: has the fire gone out in the fourm   has the fire gone out in the fourm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:24 pm

wow im supprised with the response well lets get a big gallon of petrol and pour it on the fire Smile
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: has the fire gone out in the fourm   has the fire gone out in the fourm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:13 pm

No flaming, just saying that there are people playing, and lobbies happen, we just forget to post up lobby pics for the money, lol.
Back to top Go down
FuBaRWales

PostSubject: Re: has the fire gone out in the fourm   has the fire gone out in the fourm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:19 pm

Yeah , me stances keV n draco on UK time so we miss lobbies with the Americans n visa versa I'm working a lot at the most Xmas n all but get on to do my car n update I check forum everyday if people post n its sumin I can add to n commenti do but I'm not gonna spam the place up lol.. As tiger said there's no fire here no drama not even insinuation of it just an awareness that there are people here just give them a poke n you will see.
Back to top Go down
86GUY
Lead Mechanic
86GUY

PostSubject: Re: has the fire gone out in the fourm   has the fire gone out in the fourm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:33 pm

that's cool Im on irish time so same as use
Back to top Go down
TheScottishGamr
Lead Mechanic
TheScottishGamr

PostSubject: Re: has the fire gone out in the fourm   has the fire gone out in the fourm Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:19 am

Uk as well plusgrtting xb1 soon
Back to top Go down
MaltachAE86
Shop Floor Sweeper
MaltachAE86

PostSubject: Re: has the fire gone out in the fourm   has the fire gone out in the fourm Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 9:28 pm

I mainly play Assetto Corsa now because sim yo but I am getting a X1 soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandrperformance.com

PostSubject: Re: has the fire gone out in the fourm   has the fire gone out in the fourm Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 2:12 am

I miss the Time Trials...
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Shop Floor Sweeper
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: has the fire gone out in the fourm   has the fire gone out in the fourm Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 3:49 pm

XCB3X wrote:
Most people don't have or can't afford X1's, thus the decline in activity. Those that do most likely have jobs in which they can afford them but they work allday. Then other like myself have moved mostly to PC and are doing rFactor BNB
Crazy how BNB branched out into different games. I didn't even know about this until I saw your post lol. I think one of our members did a NFS version a couple of years ago too, I wonder how that's going!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has the fire gone out in the fourm   has the fire gone out in the fourm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

has the fire gone out in the fourm
Page 1 of 1