Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills

Go down 
+5
Cougar
Sideways 30k
Drift253
Kru Jones
DIS OldManTiger
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Empty
PostSubject: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:32 am

Audi RS4
DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills 14439763004_9cb308b9f7_o

Build Specs:

1991 BMW M3
DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills 10694216655_dd2fe0e935_z

Spoiler:

1971 Skyline GT-R
Pic Coming Soon

Build Specs:

2003 Honda S2000
Pic Coming Soon

Build Specs:

2012 Chevy Camaro ZL1
Pic Coming Soon

Build Specs:

Dodge Viper
Build Specs:

Last edited by DIS OldManTiger on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:14 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:33 am

DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Seperator_zps1b767dd0
MnM Bank Statement

Balance:

Last edited by DIS OldManTiger on Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:01 am

Tiger's Tales Part 1:

So, I'm hoofing it through Gladstone, trying to find a used car that doesn't cost an arm, a leg, and a left testicle. And who do I run into? None other than Cougar, out cruising in his beautiful Supra RZ. He pulls over and asks if I needed a ride, I told him hell yeah, walking sucks, lol. As we're rolling out, he asks me what type of car I was going to look at. I told him this guy I knew named Drags had a Javelin up for sale at a pretty fair price. Then out of nowhere, Coug tells me he's about to head back to the UK, and would sell me his Supra really cheap as he wasn't going to import a US spec Supra, when he could get the JDM Spec there already. I told him to shoot me a price, and when he said 10k, I nearly sharted..... I said nearly! :lol:I told him to pull over and sign that title, done damn deal! I just could not believe it. He said "Well, the price just went up, its 10k, plus a ride to the airport in the morning!" I laughed and said "Shit, I'll not only pick you up, I'll bring breakfast and some coffee while I'm at it!"

To Be Continued....

(Part 2 coming soon)

Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Tiger’s Tales Part 2:

DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills 9224319922_5bb1f55faa_z

After Cougar pulled over, I couldn’t write the check fast enough! When I handed it to him, he got out of the car, and I said “Hey Coug, where’re you going man?” He said he was getting out so I could drive my new ride. I jumped out and ran around the car. We both got in, and after adjusting the seat and the mirrors, I fired that bad ass 2JZ up. And I just sat there…. Long enough Cougar finally asked me if I was alright. I looked up at him with a surprised look on my face, and I realized that for just a brief moment, I’d forgotten he was even there! Lol, the 2JZ had mesmerized me. So, I kick it in gear, asking Cougar where he wanted me to drop him off, he said, “Since we’re here in Gladstone already, you still want to go and take a look at the AMX?” I said why the hell not, and hit the gas, really enjoying the exhaust notes coming from the back. After a quick 10 minute blast down the road, we turned right onto a super long dirt driveway.

DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills 9221542505_69dcc010c8_z

As we roll ever so gently down this dirt road driveway, I’m thinking “Dear Lord, don’t let me ruin my Supra 15 minutes after I’ve purchased it!” Lol. After another scary 5 minutes, we roll up to Drags’ house, and see him out in the Javelin, getting it ready to be sold. We pull on in.

DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills 9221542247_8cb1f81133_z

The AMX was looking pretty legit. After talking with Drags for a bit about the Cams, Suspension, Transmission, Clutch, and sweet set of Cragar’s, I knew I wanted this car too. But I couldn’t let Drags know that right away. I told him we’d have to take it for a test drive. He tossed me the keys and Me and Cougar jumped in, and sped off. About two blocks over from the end of that dirt driveway was a nice two-lane blacktop. Once we hit that, Coug said “Nail it to the floor man, see what its got!” So, I did just that, lol. We flew past an Explorer like it was standing still.

DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills 9221541981_e0b12357b8_z

We got back to Drags’s place, and he said he was asking $17500. I told him I’d give him $15,000 right then. He gladly accepted, and I wrote the second huge check of the day, lol. One problem, I was now in possession of 2 cars. Cougar said he’d love to drive the Javelin, getting in that last little bit of nostalgic America, prior to heading back to the UK. We took off, headed back to my garage.

What will become of the Javelin and the Supra? Where will I store 2 cars? How the hell am I going to afford the insurance? Will Cougar ever get his damn breakfast? Find out in the next installation of…  Tiger Tales! (Coming Soon)

Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Im gonna have to set the DVR to record this....lol!!!

You gotta house yet?
Back to top Go down
Drift253
Shop Floor Sweeper
Drift253

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:29 pm

I love the storys man. Realy got me hokked in them cant wait for the update on them. I wanna run the Javelin In my 240 ina 1/4 drag when its done in about 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:11 pm

@Kru: Thanks my dude, and lol @ the DVR. Also, right now, I just got an apartment in Colorado. And a recent rental garage.

@Drift: Thanks man. We might have to take a run on Horizon and run the 240 vs the AMX.
Back to top Go down
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:19 am

This is the best Story Ive read on here, Tiger. Cant for the Next Episode of Tiger Tales. Enjoying it!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:36 am

Awesome story dude! Very Happy
Yeah I'm starving haha, need me some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Your getting up there Tiger, any car in mind?
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:12 am

Locking this down for now.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:40 pm

I felt like I might like to take a spin in Colorado, so I'm opening the house in the hills back up for the summer. Looking to buy a ride.
Back to top Go down
Garage Auto Style
Shop Floor Sweeper
Garage Auto Style

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:40 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:42 pm

I got a Stock RS4 if you want?
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:47 pm

I'm looking for something a bit cheaper so I can wrench on it. That is like $40+ stock right?
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:48 pm

You can have it for free, just call it a favor.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:50 pm

Oh shit! Man, you don't have to do that. That's a serious ride.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:51 pm

The S2000's keeping me occupied, plus i've got two 1000hp beasts sitting as well.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:53 pm

Well, I appreciate it man. I'll drive the hell out of it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:26 pm

If you want a "project" car, I have a seized Nissan C10 in my garage. Maybe something for your story?
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:09 pm

I do like a hakosuka. What are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:15 pm

Just under what I paid, which is 14, so 10-12?
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:21 pm

Sweet deal, SOLD! What color is it?
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:22 pm

Any color you want... As long as its black;) nah but I haven't chosen a color yet, so feel free!
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Awesome. I snagged the build sheet from your thread, so you're free to do whatever you need to. Thanks again. We'll have to hit up some Colorado streets sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills   DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIS OldManTiger's House In The Hills
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next