Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!

Go down 
+8
The Iron Fox
GrahamC216
Sidewinder
Kru Jones
xCalluumm
LEEEBRRROOONN Banzai
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
DIS OldManTiger
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Empty
PostSubject: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:51 am

For a short period of time, new members will be able to simply copy and paste your BnB FM4 Garages and bank statements to your personal garage thread here on MnM!

(Ok, just as a clarification, once you've brought your garage over from BnB to MnM, they are now seperate. So, things you do on BnB, since they chose not to do the forced restart as planned, have nothing to do with your garage and bank here, such as money earned from events on BnB don't go in your MnM bank. And the opposite applies as well, nothing you do here on MnM gets carried over to BnB.)

Last edited by DIS OldManTiger on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Shop Floor Sweeper
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:26 am

yayy Smile
Back to top Go down
LEEEBRRROOONN Banzai
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:35 am

;P
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:48 am

I think Tiger should apply for being the KING OF THA WUUUUURRRRRLLLDDDD. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:45 am

Fuck yes my man! I will make sure to keep this one updated! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mechanic
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:28 am

Cool Tiger! I knew somebody was going to do this, glad it was you.
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
Shop Floor Sweeper
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:04 am

what about our previous bnb bank statements... keep em or throw wm out
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quantum-Designs/151899478217457
Sidewinder
Mechanic
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:12 am

Keep 'em They are part of your garage. Razz
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:18 am

Yep, your money and cars transfer, its a continuation. No loss of cars/moolah.
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
Shop Floor Sweeper
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:39 am

whippeee
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quantum-Designs/151899478217457
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:07 am

Ok, just as a clarification, once you've brought your garage over from BnB to MnM, they are now seperate. So, things you do on BnB, since they chose not to do the forced restart as planned, have nothing to do with your garage and bank here, such as money earned from events on BnB don't go in your MnM bank. And the opposite applies as well, nothing you do here on MnM gets carried over to BnB.
Back to top Go down
The Iron Fox
Shop Floor Sweeper
The Iron Fox

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:01 pm

I just got back from a busy patch in life and finally decided I have time for XnX (referring to whichever). And BNB is gone. My threads are gone. All I have is the amount of FM and FH credits I had, and a three month old garage thread copy which is hugely old. It doesn't appear to be accessible ever again, and Smooth has ignored all my pleas for help, which has further degraded my trust and respect for him.

Just, I'll never be able to bring pre MnM statements back. :/ Just wondering if this would be alright.

Edit: I was away on training. No way I would have known what happened. I still barely know.
Back to top Go down
Carlos 201
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:57 pm

So am I still allowed to transfer a car from BNB? Don't really want to move my whole garage just a car and start fresh on money.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:03 pm

It wasn't set up as a pick and choose, unfortunately. It was to either have a fresh start or to bring your garage over. Welcome to MnM tho, and good luck either way you choose.
Back to top Go down
Carlos 201
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:30 pm

I'm not saying take the 25K for starting, I was just going to bring my s13 over and start with $0 bank. If that doesn't work i'll probably just bring over my bnb garage
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:34 pm

If you want to just bring the S13 over and start on $0, you're all good homie. Bring that scratched up thing on home.
Back to top Go down
Carlos 201
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:30 pm

I just have to dig through bnb to find what I have on it still.
Back to top Go down
Dorifutokuma
Lead Mechanic
Dorifutokuma

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:21 pm

I just signed up to MnM a few nights ago. Liking it so far. I've already started a new here on MnM with a fresh $25,000 and the purchase of a 2013 Scion FR-S. My question here is that if I am able to bring my money and cars over from BnB. Either my money or cars, either or. Doesn't matter much to me. Thanks for any info presented.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Dorifutokuma wrote:
I just signed up to MnM a few nights ago. Liking it so far. I've already started a new here on MnM with a fresh $25,000 and the purchase of a 2013 Scion FR-S. My question here is that if I am able to bring my money and cars over from BnB. Either my money or cars, either or. Doesn't matter much to me. Thanks for any info presented.
2 options

1. Keep your cars and money you already have here.
2. Get rid of the FRS and your current money to bring over your BNB Garage and Bank

I'm pretty sure thats the rule. You could just always ask Tiger
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:33 pm

Thats above is the Rule.

MnM Garage or BNB Garage. You Can't have Both Combined.
Back to top Go down
Dorifutokuma
Lead Mechanic
Dorifutokuma

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:35 pm

Thanks for the replies guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!   ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN New Members!! About Your Previous Garages!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: Announcements!-
Jump to: