Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ilarnek's Euro Shack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ilarnek
Shop Floor Sweeper
Ilarnek

Ilarnek's Euro Shack Empty
PostSubject: Ilarnek's Euro Shack   Ilarnek's Euro Shack Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 4:27 pm

1993 Renault Williams Clio
Ilarnek's Euro Shack GetPhoto
Spoiler:

BANK STATEMENT

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ilarnek on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:15 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Shop Floor Sweeper
Ilarnek

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Euro Shack   Ilarnek's Euro Shack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 2:46 pm

So I'm here, France. A nice change of scenery and better weather then the UK I've heard. Picked myself up a nice cheap Renault before I shipped over to my new job in the Shipping Hub of some electrical company. Deep in thought and eager to go pick-up the keys to my new car I almost missed the vinyl wrap Quattro crawling along the curb next me as I walked to the taxi rank, weekend bag over my shoulder. I stopped and stared as the drive lent out the window smiling. Was my old university dorm mate, probably the biggest car nut I've ever known, he offered me a lift to Sisteron where I had a flat over the 3 hour drive we caught up and he filled me in on the local car scene which had slowly been blowing up over the last few years; but it wasn't long till it turned to our car, or more specifically his: A 600hp group-B inspired rally car, maybe not to impressive in figures or imagination but did it fly down the motorway.

We got to Sisteron, we'd been discussing the pedigree of the Quattro and somehow ended up seeing how well it fared in the narrow sidealleys of the town, turbo spool and anti-lag filled the streets as we skipped across town, we parked up just on the edge of town and ate some late-lunch after which we parted ways and I walked to my new home.

Wasn't too far into unpacking and sorting myself out that I got a phone call asking if I'd arrived yet, it was the Clio owner Callum; we arranged to meet up in an hour so I could collect the car, I took a taxi this time. We chatted and caught up turns out I'd know Callum back from my stint in America working in a parts shop/garage.
On my way back to to the flat I nipped through the side-streets and could really appreciate the Clio and it reminded me of the EG Civic I built up in the UK for track driving, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get that power or feel or that Rally bred Quattro out my head.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Shop Floor Sweeper
Ilarnek

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Euro Shack   Ilarnek's Euro Shack Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Rain pinged off the roof and rolled down the window, build up until the wipe blades flicked them to the side as I barrelled towards town; I was late again to work. The car jerked and hopped along as I shifted down into third for the wide bend over the hill, good job it was payday.

I lay on the sofa spread out with my bosses words running round my head, I'd done it lost my job I thought as I looked out into the mess of my apartment; Half empty moving boxes stacked in the corner of the main room, dirty plates and empty Chinese take-away boxes spread around the room in an almost picturesque-fashion. The gloom of the late evening invaded through the wooden shutters, I got up and started closing the curtains when a faint glow brightened slowly from the middle of the room; my laptop sat whirring away to itself next to the sofa, as I picked it up I look at the page 'You're got the winning bid'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ilarnek's Euro Shack   Ilarnek's Euro Shack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ilarnek's Euro Shack
Page 1 of 1