Share | 

....^^^^ HOON LABS ^^^^....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HOONMOB
Admin

PostSubject: ....^^^^ HOON LABS ^^^^....   Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Welcome to Hoon Labs

Here at Hoon Labs my mission is to bring the very best custom built machine's, you wont find anything bought from a factory here every car here will be bought from other members and built. I'm happy to announce my first build will be Legacy's 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge that i could not let go to the scrapper. The goal for this chassis is to bring something loud big and bad into the drift scene and destroy all rubber nothing to me screams america more than a screaming gto letting its ass hang out! i sense something dark and sinister about this car this should be fun!

[HOON LOANS]
need some extra cash till payday for some extra parts to cruise around with your bro's? Look no further I will loan to you!!!
I charge $500 for every $2,000 that is loaned until payday unless ammount is greater than 2k if you fail to pay the $500 fee will be raised to the loan amount (will do payment options and open to trades)
if you completely fail payment I may ask that you surrender your car in payment of loan or will ask the admin to redirect any collection of payday to me until the loan is paid.

By signing your gamertag on your loan request you agree to the terms
S

Last edited by HOONMOB on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:45 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
HOONMOB
Admin

PostSubject: HOON LAB BUILDS   Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:39 pm

My Cars

"WHITE" 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge

Build Sheet for '69 GTO:

1990 Subaru Legacy RS

Build Sheet for '90 Legacy:

Yes it is i......SoCal!
MNM ADMIN

Last edited by HOONMOB on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
HOONMOB
Admin

PostSubject: HOON'S PART ROOM   Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:40 pm

Socal's Spare Parts
17" American Racing Torq-Thrust M

Last edited by HOONMOB on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:16 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
HOONMOB
Admin

PostSubject: HOON LAB BANKSTATEMENT    Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:40 pm

BANK STATEMENT

Spoiler:

Last edited by HOONMOB on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:27 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
HOONMOB
Admin

PostSubject: THE STORY   Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:09 pm

THE STORY

I crossed the line several seconds ahead of his gtr, as I came to a stop I thought to myself no way did I just win a 2nd festival championship. Before reality hit Darrius’s was at my window with a sore loser face, he was mad no way did my corvette out run his gtr. He threw down a blank check with $2,000,000 sitting on it all his money he had in his bank account he wanted a win all race he wanted my vette. Who was I to turn down another race against this sore looser?
We lined up he started revving his gtr I looked over and laughed, the bra dropped and off we went shifting though our gears accelerating like rockets going to space. Darting into the first set of corners I could tell this course would be in his favor, his awd allowed his front end to ride my bumper like he was on a rollercoaster. As we came out of the 2nd corner his front right fender dug itself deep into my rear left fender sending me into a massive spin. Around and Around I went my front end smashing into the guard rail sending the car into a instant flip over and over again the car flew threw the air, clipping every tree I could on my way down the car finally hits the ground with a force that could cause and earthquake.
Somehow I was alive I knew I had to get out I unbuckled my harness and crawled out the window leaping forward like I was diving into a pool. I looked around me to see Darrius sitting there in his GTR watching like the little b***h he was I stood on my feet and charged towards his car, he took off leaving me on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere to die. I was pretty beat up after being tossed around like a ragdoll in a corvette I dialed emergency services and rescued my damn self. As I laid there in the back of the ambulance I knew I had to get back at him but how I had no idea I had no car, just myself and my team. A few month’s passed by and I got wind that the festival organizers had found a location for the 3rd championship in Australia I knew that Darrius would be trying to take my horizon championship, there was no way that was going to happen.
I made a few phone calls to a fellow racer who I knew had a healthy addiction to collecting cars. One airplane ride later and I touched down secretly planning my attack to win my 3rd championship. After a short drive I arrived at mr leno’s Australian secret garage and pulled off the tarp to the new car. I opened the door and started her right up, her glorious v8 rumbled I sat there in a moment of lust and aww I was in love. After a few phone call’s I had the money transferred into his account and this 1969 pontiac gto became my new weapon. No one knew that I had arrived in Australia so blending into the crowd would be easy or so I thought…..

Yes it is i......SoCal!
MNM ADMIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....^^^^ HOON LABS ^^^^....   

Back to top Go down

....^^^^ HOON LABS ^^^^....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1