HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

[HOONMOB GARAGE] Loan center now open one again!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hoonmob420
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: [HOONMOB GARAGE] Loan center now open one again!   Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:39 pm

The Story

It has been many year's since I've grabbed the wheel, Almost a decade has gone by locked up in a dark wet cell. At first i was craving the erge to abuse a car tandeming side by side shredding the tires pair after pair , before I knew it I fell into dreaming of it all day and night. I fantasized about it even convinced a guard to bring in a seat and steering wheel so I could sit in my cell and pretend it was my beast again. A few years of good behavior and selling cartons i found myself the best lawyer i could. As I walked out of a private meeting with her she grabbed me handed me a gun and a map I took off taking out guards fighting my way to freedom. I was almost free before out of no where a fellow inmate hit me over the head as I ran past knocking me out instantly. A few hours went by before I finally came to I awoke sitting in a private jet with a bag over my head and cuffs on my wrist which were begining to cut into my skin. Then suddenly I was grabbed and tossed near an open plane door I knew this wasnt good I had know idea what was about to happen to me. I was released from my handcuffs the bag was removed then I was handed a paracute and told to jump. Instantly I pushed my body forward into a long dive into the ground, air was pushing past me the faster I fell I pulled the cord pooped my pants and jerked back into a soft gliding decent. With only a few options for landing I chose to land in a beach rather than get stuck in tree's or crash into a building. My feet hit the sand I was safe I rolled and tumbled before diving into the beach. A few minutes went by I gathered myself then started walking towards what seemed to be a festival tent I could hear cars reving in the distance music blaring and a DJ talking. When I got there someone ran over to me congratulating me on my entrance to my Australian festival they then handed me the keys to a __ ________ ___. I couldnt believe it was I dreaming, after what happened to me in Colorado. I knew I was innocent but never did I think I would be able to proove it wasnt me. Here I was back as a champion with the keys to my beast I pulled out from the festival in search of some action.

[Hoonmob loan center]
need some extra cash till payday for some extra parts to cruise around with your bro's? Look no further I will loan to you!!!
I charge $500 for every $2,000 that is loaned until payday unless ammount is greater than 2k if you fail to pay the $500 fee will be raised to the loan amount (will do payment options and open to trades)
if you completely fail payment I may ask that you surrender your car in payment of loan or will ask the admin to redirect any collection of payday to me until the loan is paid.

By signing your gamertag on your loan request you agree to the terms
S

Last edited by Hoonmob420 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:16 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob420
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Hoonmob's List Of Shank's   Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:39 pm

TYPE OF VEHICLE

Spoiler:

Yes it is i......SoCal!
MNM ADMIN

Last edited by Hoonmob420 on Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob420
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Toilet Wine   Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:40 pm

Socal's inventory(Spare parts/cars)

Last edited by Hoonmob420 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob420
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Bank statement / Hoonmob Loans   Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:40 pm

BANK STATEMENT

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hoonmob420 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:21 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hoonmob420
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: [HOONMOB GARAGE] Loan center now open one again!   Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:17 pm

Threaddd bumpp

Yes it is i......SoCal!
MNM ADMIN
Back to top Go down
Hoonmob420
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: [HOONMOB GARAGE] Loan center now open one again!   Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:20 am

To no fault but my own i made mistakes with my loans i had done before i failed to keep my bank statement updated so out of honesty i restarted my garage and bank statement! i am currently writing a new story for my garage that will be updated whenever i get it done so keep tuned for that! im also opening up my loan center once again i am starting with the 30k start up so if you need a loan read my terms and feel free to ask!

Yes it is i......SoCal!
MNM ADMIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HOONMOB GARAGE] Loan center now open one again!   

Back to top Go down

[HOONMOB GARAGE] Loan center now open one again!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1