Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Panda Motorsport

Go down 
+2
The Real Milton
Relentless
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Cars

Panda Motorsport 30962135656_9b2e751485_z

Ram Runner:

1973 Pontiac Firebird TransAm
Panda Motorsport GetPhoto
Spoiler:

Spare Parts
ADV.1 Forza editon wheels
Rotiform FUC
HRE Vintage 501
HRE S101
Sport part

Last edited by The Real Milton on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:51 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 5:04 pm

Bank statement
September
Starting balance:$30,000
Money in: $34,500
Money out: $32,050
End balance:$2,450

September Details:
October
Starting balance:$2,450
Money in: $26,900
Money out: $12,070
End balance:$17,280

October Details:
November
Starting balance:$17,280
Money in: $34,250
Money out: $44,580
End balance:$6,950
November Details:

December
Starting balance:$6,950
Money in: $27,000
Money out: $3,600
End balance:$27,850
December Details:

January
Starting balance:$27,850
Money in: $8,000
Money out: $0
End balance:$35,850
January Details:

February
Starting balance:$42,850
Money in: $0
Money out: $0
End balance:$42,850
February Details:

Last edited by The Real Milton on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:44 am; edited 57 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 5:04 pm

Project 2JZTT no sh*t

Story:

Last edited by The Real Milton on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:56 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 5:19 pm

Panda Motorsport PS13:
1992 Nissan PS13
1992 Nissan PS13:

Last edited by The Real Milton on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Relentless
Admin
Relentless

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 5:34 pm

Oi Oi!!
Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 7:38 am

Story has started
Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2016 6:36 am

So I finally made it to AUS a little earlier than planned, still need to sort a few things out. My sponsor has put me up in hotel for a few weeks while I get myself sorted.

Picked up a sweet rental car, 2014 Landrover sport with air ride, perfect for cruising from Byron bay to the city.

Think it looks SICK!

Managed to go house hunting aswell, loads of nice new homes around, some with garages and drives, or with open awnings, I found a nice house on the outskirts of Surfers paradise with a garage and  drive big enough for 3 cars. Also has a mirrored house next door so hopefully I get a decent neighbour.

Landrover looks pretty chilled there too.

Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 7:21 am

Enjoying the Australia so far, its absolutly huge, so many nice cars around as well, gets me excited to choose what path i go down.

Visited the bank today to sort out the funds from the move, still gonna be a few days till they clear.
Rental Swagrover still doing me good

Then had a coffee with my sponsor and a chat, try and sort some form of game plan, what kind of form do i want to go into, lots of opportunity's, offroad,drags,drift, circuit racing.

Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 12:38 pm

So some of the funds cleared a few days ago and I was out hunting for a new car, there was so many choices and options, do I go for a 4x4, lift it and rally spec or slam a civic , or full JDM drift yo !?
Well I knew it had to be JAP to start with, the little MX5 was tempting, I have a lot of love the little cars and their underdog nature, with big pair of kohoonas they are fun and fast to drive, but I wanted something with a little more grunt. Looking around didn’t turn up much.

I got chatting to a guy in a bar and he said he might have something that I might like, it had the big engine and was jap. But it needed a lot of work !

So I jumped in the Landy and head out to his land just near the outback. Its quite a drive from surfers paradise where ive been staying for the few weeks until the mortage is sorted.
Finally get to his land and he jumps in and we head off road, I start to get a little nervous, he mentions that it hasn’t been even looked at in a year or so.
Getting to his barn im excited, he goes to open the doors to find the lock is busted, look of panic sets in !

We franticly open the doors to find the car is GONE !

We look around but seen no signs of damage, broken glass, he asks if we can look for it, his son would drive it sometimes around on his land. So we jump in and follow some trails that look used.

By this point my heart is sunk, how good will the car been after being hurled around the outback.

He then yells there, pointy to a small pond and I can see a faint car outline. 

Drive up the car and it’s a mess!, rear springs are shot, so its on its ass, rusty quarter panels, wings rusted completely. We start to look around the car and it doesn’t look to bad,
We find the keys in the ignition, and pop the hood. Well I got a massive surprise there 2JZ no shit !!!!
It didn’t look to bad either, immediately I could see the potential in the car, and the value went up but I didn’t let him know that, look at it for gods sake

So we talk it over, seeing the damage etc and come to a deal on a price, I knew it would need a lot of work to restore it to even factory condition but that engine spurred me on.
The next day I met up with tow truck company and we went to pick It up, the old owner met us there and had some new parts he never got fitted so I had them aswell.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 2:26 pm

I like that you update your story on the forum rather than Facebook.

Good read man
Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Arsye wrote:
I like that you update your story on the forum rather than Facebook.

Good read man

Cheers mate, thats the idea isnt it Wink

More updates tomorrow
Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 3:54 pm

So the car is back, i focused on getting the mechanicals fixed first, it will be going in for a respray and rust fixing next week. Dont think she looks so bad cleaned up, on new wheels, fixed suspension
Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 5:01 am

So i got word and a few pics that the car is almost done at the body shop, all dents removed and rust is gone too, the rear quarter panels have been chopped from the inside to save some weight and filled with foam, ready for any wall taps. arches have been pulled a little to allow the extra tire size i will be getting.

Looks pretty good in 'primer grey'

Now to choose what colour to go for, dark green? even a cool purple. metalic silver
ive got a day to choose as they cook the primer on and get the body work 100%.
Also its getting a pair of turbo's bolted on at the same time.
Back to top Go down
FuBaRWales

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 2:43 pm

Great read..keep it up adding a watch
Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 5:45 am

So i got the car pack from the body shop, and she looks great !

finished in one of the factory colours royal sapphire blue. in the sun it glints very nice.
So far getting the car back to standard condition as it came out of the factory is close to what they cost brand new back in the day! not that yo can buy them new these day.

With the added extra power provided by 2 Owen developments turbos and a Large FMIC provided by Mishmoto it now drives and DRIFTS great !

Cant wait to progress the car even more !
next is some serious weight chopping, even at 300bhp+ its still bit of a boat !

Back to top Go down
Addie Blaire
Shop Floor Sweeper
Addie Blaire

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 1:00 pm

Best first car origin story so far!
Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 5:39 pm

Loads of updates on the car, its now sitting on brand new Tein Suspension and wise fab kit on too. so extra lock and grip !

Dat Fitment & Dish !
i had the engine apart and had it rebored from 3Lto 3.4L.
Also fitted a new Fuel system, denso injectors and race tank

Pushing the car upto 350 BHP.

Now it has a lot more GO it needs some WHooaahhh

Fitted wilwood brake kit
Back to top Go down
FuBaRWales

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 5:14 am

hey man can you please amend the money in transactions so say where its from..

payday
lobby
race
ect

keep it up enjoying the read
Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 6:05 am

FuBaRWales wrote:
hey man can you please amend the money in transactions so say where its from..

payday
lobby
race
ect

keep it up enjoying the read

Hey dude, note sure how you mean

I have put + $2000 - payday etc
Back to top Go down
FuBaRWales

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 6:23 am

yeh yeh just found the spoiler part listing it
Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 5:27 pm

So today was a big day visually fitted the car with a full Veilside body kit.

And a set of Nankang sporty tyres which has helped the car grip up massively compared to the old tyres.

Also fitted some parts that arrived from friends over in japan
New Cold air intake (race) from HKS, NGK Spark plus and leads. Supertech Valves and stem seals

Once they was all fitted i needed to change to standalone ECU so took the car down to see good friend tuning fork (Mighty car mods) and fitted a haltech ECU to control the beast.

will see what kind of power it makes soon
Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:15 pm

HUGE UPDATE

Within the hour
Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 8:16 pm

Update

Sponsored car is built and on display

Sponsor announced tomorrow

Cant wait to drive this, makes me feel like a Rockstar
Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 3:09 am

Sponsored car is fully built and ready to rock ! Check it out

Also need to update bank
12 man lobby 12/10/16
Jungle photocomp -150
Time attack - 450
Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 3:00 am

Another lobby bonus 11 man
And time attack 450
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Panda Motorsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panda Motorsport   Panda Motorsport Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panda Motorsport
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next