HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Southern Samurai Returns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Texas Chia
Mechanic

PostSubject: The Southern Samurai Returns   Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:47 pm

Friend sent me a message sayin I needed to head south for an event he was running, get this shit he invited me to a festival in Colorado, where I got caught street racing while apparently he was off winning, then he said its going down in Italy I showed went to party and that fucker won that event to.  Apparently he's done so well they're giving him his own show, like what the actual f*ck.

Anyways Headed to Australia this time for these small shows he's putting on

f*ck was I wrong, this guy went big.  I walk out the airport and he's
Drifting around in front of the crowd showing off, he pulls up to me and throws the keys at me said hurry were gonna miss the show.  On the way we pull into this huge garage filled beautiful machines and he says I can borrow any of builds I need for the festivals sanctioned events, then he laughs and tells me I'll need me own ride for my street racing fetish.  So we hop in his Rocket Bunny BMW and head out.

This place is massive bros, the one event is one stop of four he's built, it has four stages packed full of people blasting Dubstep and DmB, and I'm pretty sure I heard some Run DMC at some point, we stayed until the drinks hit me and I passed out.

I awoke to him Grinning saying he has me a place and he heard of a deal on a car, he throws me the keys to his dart said it pulls the left and the GPS was already set.  So headed out back, way out back to Cooper Pedy, where I'm to be living and apparently where this great car is.

Got to this quiet little farm which had this beautiful Holden sitting out front and I got all excited thinking he hooked me up, I mean he's got millions what's throwing me some change.

I was wrong though, as the Rancher walked up to me and asked if was here to borrow the Holden like everyone else.  I explained how I was to purchase it, and he laughed while turning away, motioning me to follow him.  He clarified the situation saying he had got a call about his project car he had.  he was told I would be stopping by and paying the rest of the negotiated price for it.  I was hopeful, my friend hasn't ever done me wrong in the past.

I was wrong.  and old beat up 95 cobra parked next to a shed, he had paid most of the actual asking price, which is way to much, $29,000 for ten year old car, craigslist ad must have been strong. But I only had to make up the $5,000 difference, so I wasn't upset.

I took ownership of the old girl, and decided to take her home and see what's up.  has a few race parts, but nothing to brag about, from I can tell he was going to make a sleeper style racer, but only ended with a 350hp and a shitty paint.  but ill do what I can with her.

Last edited by Texas Chia on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: The Southern Samurai Returns   Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:47 pm

SUPER American JDM Garage LISTING

SPKD Nissan S15

Spoiler:

VD1SL Sponsored carCar number - 88

[b]1997 BMW M3

Spoiler:

[/b][/color][/color]