Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loaders party place

Go down 
AuthorMessage
loader98
Shop Floor Sweeper
loader98

Loaders party place Empty
PostSubject: Loaders party place   Loaders party place Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 2:50 pm

1993 Nissan 240sx

Spoiler:

Last edited by loader98 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
loader98
Shop Floor Sweeper
loader98

PostSubject: Re: Loaders party place   Loaders party place Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 2:57 pm

Bank statement:

Last edited by loader98 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
loader98
Shop Floor Sweeper
loader98

PostSubject: Re: Loaders party place   Loaders party place Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 11:23 pm

Once i stepped off of the plane i knew i was going to like it in the land down under. Once i arrived at the festival itself i ran into my buddies Ryan and Michael and after talking for a little while we decided to rent a house together for the event. After staying for a few days we all realized that we wanted to stay here, so we bought the house that we were renting, and BAM just like that we had found our new home. Since we were staying here i figured that i should probably pick up a car of my own, with Ryan having an s13 coupe and Michael in an s13 hatch i decided to pick myself up a fairly clean high mileaged 240sx hatch. It has its issues but i think that it'll do just fine.
Back to top Go down
loader98
Shop Floor Sweeper
loader98

PostSubject: Re: Loaders party place   Loaders party place Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 4:47 pm

So after driving the 240sx for a few days i started thinking about how I could make this gutless turd just a little bit quicker. So after alot of thought i decided to swap in an sr20det. So i found a guy who had a wrecked s15 and bought the motor off of him for a decent price and then got to work. Ryan michael and i spent the next few days working on the swap. while they were working on the car i put the sr20 on the stand and got to work cleaning it up and throwing some new gaskets on there. While it was out i decided to do a turbo upgrade and ordered myself a garrett gtx2863r. once it arrived i put it on the motor and it was ready to be dropped in. Once in place we hooked everything up and It was ready for its first start. I turned the key and it fired up on its 2nd crank and purred like a kitten. Tuning will be next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loaders party place   Loaders party place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loaders party place
Page 1 of 1