Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redline Racing Speedshop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matix46
Shop Floor Sweeper

Redline Racing Speedshop Empty
PostSubject: Redline Racing Speedshop   Redline Racing Speedshop Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 9:00 am

Forced to relocate to the "Land Down Under" for work, I've recently started to learn my way around Australia. It sure had been a busy couple of months with getting settled in. Went out to the beach for some rays on a day off and come across some sharp street cars. Strike up a conversation with a fellow New Yorker & next thing I know I'm hooked. He tells me about the local street scene and welcomes me in like long lost friends. My next day off I find myself at the dealership looking to pick up a new ride so I can join in on the fun. After hours of test drives, pushing buttons & adjusting the seats/mirrors, I decided on the Mazda RX8. Let the games begin...

Bank Statement:

Redline Racing Speedshop GetPhoto

Build Sheet:

Last edited by matix46 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xxBLESSEDxx116
Mechanic
xxBLESSEDxx116

PostSubject: Re: Redline Racing Speedshop   Redline Racing Speedshop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 8:39 pm

Just dropping off the ADV 1. ADV05 TRACK SPEC CS. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://xxxysoseriousxxx.wix.com/hhentertainment
matix46
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Redline Racing Speedshop   Redline Racing Speedshop Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 9:08 pm

Thanks bro, I appreciate the hook up
Back to top Go down
matix46
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Redline Racing Speedshop   Redline Racing Speedshop Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 11:55 pm

After a few days of toying around with the RX8 pretty well stock and saving some pennies I was able to get some upgrades done. I was able to strike a deal with BLESSED for some wheels he had laying around, just needed to wrap some new Bridgestone's around and install them. Had to get the stance a little better so we picked up some Eibach lowering springs as well. The 232hp wasn't cutting it for me so I started by popping on the Precision Turbo Kit & bumping up the rotors/compression. Not a rocket ship overnight by any means, but adding 130hp is a start. Heard there was a contest going on so had to gun it down to Byron Bay to hit the Grand High Speed Sprint. Fun road that is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redline Racing Speedshop   Redline Racing Speedshop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redline Racing Speedshop
Page 1 of 1