HomeSearchRegisterLog in

UberTorque Articles - Issue #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Empty
PostSubject: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:36 am

UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Smooth10

Scandal is the word I think I should use to describe this article. Now before I get into the heat of the moment, I would just like to point out that both BNB and MNM should still be used as much as possibly as both sites are at an "equal" status.

A week back, lets say on the 13th of July, I got in touch with the infamous TGF KillaCali. The man as we all know to have created 'Drift Wars', the original Grassroots competition. But now after unfortunate events, it's been brought to my attention that the forced restart is slowly being force fed to us. The hammer of the mods at BNB is slowing hitting down all of the "BETA" rules and regulations. Now I understand that this is a strong accusation. But open your eyes Ladies and Gentlemen. A $25,000 shop fee ? The even more hilarious thing is that after strong criticism, they deleted the thread ?

"So Cali, is it just me or are you and Smooth slowly pushing down the forced restart rules onto the community, without them realizing, in the hopes that the people will agree with you ?"

"Erm Yes".

(Might I add that Cali did not want me to expose this secret) So does that mean that the BNB mod's have thought you stupid ? Well that's your opinion. But let me show you my opinion. MNM would not do this ladies and Gentlemen. They would not go behind your back and try to force things down your throat. This is not and I repeat. NOT a hate article about BNB. It's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Also, don't you feel the sense the of being cheated to. Because I do. And quite frankly I'm not angry or distressed. I'm disappointed. Because really, BNB is where it started for everyone. BNB is the birthplace of Team Spooky, House of Drift, UberTorque Media, and many great shops. I'm not a big fan of change, I hate new years, I don't like the weather and I don't want to leave school. But they say, "Change needs to happen for the greater good". And I really hope that MNM is that greater good.

This article is dedicated to all the brothers that kept on trucking, worked hard, built fantastic cars. And most importantly, made MNM what it is in this current state.

Thanks for reading
Stunner - Founder UT Media.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:01 pm

He finally got his. Karma bit him in the ass GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, and now he's got his "I care about the community" politician face on.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:12 pm

Glad I'm not the only one who sees whats going on. Good for you Impulse, I hope you enjoyed the article!
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:36 pm

Preach it.

Nice Write up Stunner
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Shop Floor Sweeper
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Ermagherd what a write up, this article is great man Smile
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:27 am

LOL. Stunner, you have made my day.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:37 am

Smooth changed the BNB slogan to, "The Original Grassroots Community". How cute.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:29 am

I wonder if I've been kicked off the site yet or not ?
Back to top Go down
schmitty4491
schmitty4491

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Stunner - "Edward Snowden of MnM"

Nice write up, keep them coming. cheers 
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Can you change my title to Edward Snowden hahaha Wink
Back to top Go down
schmitty4491
schmitty4491

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:55 pm

Haha I wish I could, but I think only Tiger wields that power.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Awh man
Back to top Go down
schmitty4491
schmitty4491

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Don't worry, I'll put in a good word. Razz 
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Oh you Wink
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:15 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT. The thread I posted advertising UT Media, saying that we have moved, was just deleted by the BNB moderators.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Knew it would be as soon as I saw it, childish behaviour going on over there.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Told you they would remove the post haha, (BNB UT Moved Post)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:19 pm

It's extremely unprofessional.
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mechanic
ONI Synyster

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:39 am

Well, we're all trying to make them look bad over at FM.net. Not proving too difficult.
Back to top Go down
Ilarnek
Shop Floor Sweeper
Ilarnek

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Upon reading this article I feel like saying 'Shutup and take my money!' have you ever thought of a life as a radio advertisement writer or a door to door saiesman? Nevermind, here's my money.

Though seriously, I've been out of the loop for..well quite abit but that's not even sly thats dirty.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Welcome to journalism my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #3   UberTorque Articles - Issue #3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UberTorque Articles - Issue #3
Page 1 of 1