HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Garage Cash In Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Relentless
Admin
avatar

Posts : 542
Join date : 2014-10-18
Age : 23
Location : Kent, England

PostSubject: Garage Cash In Thread   Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:04 pm

Well, First of let me welcome you to the Garage Cash In Thread!

Cash In Info-

The Forza Garage Cash-In Program is a great way to not have garages sit around unused. The way it works is you can cash-in an older garage for a newer garage, you do not get to transfer over the whole garage, but you get a percentage of what the total value of the garage you're cashing in is. If you would like to cash-in your garage, the rules of it are pretty simple and as follows.

- You get a total of 10% of the garages total worth limited to a 30k cap.
- Only 1 Garage cash-in for a current garage, so choose wisely!
- If you want to start another garage (For example, cashing in a FM6 garage and starting another FM6 garage), there is a 30 day waiting period before you can do so.

How to do this? Simply Post the garage info in this thread and one of the admins will approve your numbers meaning YOU have to do the maths, Once its been approved add that $$$ to your bank statement!


Other New things brought to the MnM FH3 Boneyard!

New rules:


Buying Back an old ride from a previous forza:

~Garage that said car was in must have been cashed in.
~Car can be bought back for a total of 70% of the cars total value in the current Forza you are buying it for.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:00 pm

My FH2 Garage

End of Bank Statement 2015: $13,285
1997 Honda Civic Type-R: $19,300
2003 Volkswagon Golf R32: $22,750
1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E Evolution II: $15,900
1991 BMW M3 E30: $9,400
'91 Mazda MX5: $3,800
'02 Acura RSX: $6,000
K20 Engine: $9,400
Total: $99,835

10% of $99,835 = $9,983
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 20
Location : Ukiah California

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:29 pm

Spaz wrote:
My FH2 Garage

End of Bank Statement 2015: $13,285
1997 Honda Civic Type-R: $19,300
2003 Volkswagon Golf R32: $22,750
1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E Evolution II: $15,900
1991 BMW M3 E30: $9,400
'91 Mazda MX5: $3,800
'02 Acura RSX: $6,000
K20 Engine: $9,400
Total: $99,835

10% of $99,835 = $9,983
Approved, idk if you want that extra $3 or whatever, gunna be a funny bank statement
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
Arsye
Car Czar
avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 20
Location : Ukiah California

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:43 pm

Trading in my FH2 Garage for FH3.

Cars without the Upgrades totaled up passed the Cap.
Porsche 911 GT3 RS4.0 = $180,000
2012 Nissan GTR = $100,000
2009 Corvette ZR1 = $100,000
2012 Lotus Exige S = $85,000
2015 Ford Mustang = $50,000
2005 TVR Sagari = $56,000
F&F Roadrunner = $41,000
F&F Toyota Supra = $38,000

Link to my FH2 Garage
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t1438-arsye-s-garage
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
718_Sliick
Admin
avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 25
Location : ny

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:05 am

Trading my fm6 garage for fh3

total balance in account:$21,150
Ford gt350r:$55,750
'04 subie sti:$29,197
Mazda rx3:$9,250
Total:$115,347

10% of $115,347 =$11,534.7 rounded up $11,535

I also have a free sport part/free voucher for a package from the discount store & my sti's stock motor. Do i get to reclaim the free parts and voucher for fh3 since i didnt use it???


Here's the link to my garage : http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2142-sliick-s-all-built-performance

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://Youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:25 am

That $3 could make me or break me... I'm taking it! LOL Thanks for the Approval
Back to top Go down
TheScottishGamr
Lead Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 455
Join date : 2014-08-12
Age : 21
Location : Falkirk, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:05 am

Trading in FM6 Garage for FH3

Bank Balance - $47,200
Dodge Viper - $48,000
Camaro 79' - $13,000
Camaro 02' (Shell) $23,200
Toyota AE86 - $13,000
Nissan 240SX - $13,000
Lotus Elise - $21,000
Parts - $7,300

Total = $185,700 x 0.10 = $18,570

Link: http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2148-scottish-s-track-attack#36611
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 20
Location : Ukiah California

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:06 am

ScottishGamr:
 

Everything is good, but the AE86 is worth 12k, dropping your final price to $18,470 Trade in.
Good to go if you want it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
Arsye
Car Czar
avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 20
Location : Ukiah California

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:15 am

Slick I had a question to ask the admins before I checked yours. And I'm glad I waited.

When you buy cars from the auction house you add them up as stock price from dealer, as long as it isn't still a shell
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
xxBLESSEDxx116
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2015-05-30
Age : 31
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:59 am

Trading in my FH2 Garage for FH3.

Bank Balance: $66,230
1989 Porsche 944: $39,850
1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra: $37,350
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera: $234,250 (Already met cap)
1994 Nissan 240SX SE: $16,550
2010 Mazda MX-5 Super20: -
1970 Chevy Chevelle SS: -
1997 BMW M3: -

Link to my FH2 Garage;
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t1741-blessed-tuning
Back to top Go down
http://xxxysoseriousxxx.wix.com/hhentertainment
Arsye
Car Czar
avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 20
Location : Ukiah California

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:01 am

xxBLESSEDxx116 wrote:
Trading in my FH2 Garage for FH3.

Bank Balance: $66,230
1989 Porsche 944: $39,850
1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra: $37,350
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera: $234,250 (Already met cap)
1994 Nissan 240SX SE: $16,550
2010 Mazda MX-5 Super20: -
1970 Chevy Chevelle SS: -
1997 BMW M3: -

Link to my FH2 Garage;
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t1741-blessed-tuning

You're over cap, good to go man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
718_Sliick
Admin
avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 25
Location : ny

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:10 am

Arsye wrote:
Slick I had a question to ask the admins before I checked yours. And I'm glad I waited.

When you buy cars from the auction house you add them up as stock price from dealer, as long as it isn't still a shell

So just use the dealer prices no upgrades?
Back to top Go down
http://Youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
Arsye
Car Czar
avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 20
Location : Ukiah California

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:32 am

718_Sliick wrote:
Arsye wrote:
Slick I had a question to ask the admins before I checked yours. And I'm glad I waited.

When you buy cars from the auction house you add them up as stock price from dealer, as long as it isn't still a shell

So just use the dealer prices no upgrades?

No, dealer price with upgrades. I noticed you used auction price and upgrades and thought I'd ask to make sure you'd be making the most. So dealer price with upgrades.

Don't know how much it will change it, but there should be a bigger payout
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
718_Sliick
Admin
avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 25
Location : ny

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:29 am

Arsye wrote:
718_Sliick wrote:
Arsye wrote:
Slick I had a question to ask the admins before I checked yours. And I'm glad I waited.

When you buy cars from the auction house you add them up as stock price from dealer, as long as it isn't still a shell

So just use the dealer prices no upgrades?

No, dealer price with upgrades. I noticed you used auction price and upgrades and thought I'd ask to make sure you'd be making the most. So dealer price with upgrades.

Don't know how much it will change it, but there should be a bigger payout

Thanks i'll redo it
Back to top Go down
http://Youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
718_Sliick
Admin
avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 25
Location : ny

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:45 am

Trading my fm6 garage for fh3

total balance in account:$21,150
Ford gt350r:$55,750
'04 subie sti:$46,350
Mazda rx3:$14,250
Total:$137,500

10% of $137,500 =$13,750

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://Youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
avatar

Posts : 3042
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 43
Location : Yorkville, IL

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:27 am

http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t1397-europimpin-hood-status-10000


Cash: $157,910 $15,791
510: $9000 $900
Trueno: $24,300 $2,430
Ek1: $32,500 $3,250
Cobra: $55,250 $5,525

the remaining 7 cars will put me over the cap so ill take my $30,000

_________________

WHIP GAME PROPER
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 20
Location : Ukiah California

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:11 pm

718_Sliick wrote:
Trading my fm6 garage for fh3

total balance in account:$21,150
Ford gt350r:$55,750
'04 subie sti:$46,350
Mazda rx3:$14,250
Total:$137,500

10% of $137,500 =$13,750

Go ahead and add to your statement, if there's any issues I'll pm you.
8am I know if I try counting it all up rn I'm gunna hurt myself
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
Arsye
Car Czar
avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 20
Location : Ukiah California

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:11 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t1397-europimpin-hood-status-10000


Cash: $157,910      $15,791
510:  $9000             $900
Trueno: $24,300        $2,430
Ek1:    $32,500          $3,250
Cobra: $55,250          $5,525

the remaining 7 cars will put me over the cap so ill take my $30,000

Good
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
Relentless
Admin
avatar

Posts : 542
Join date : 2014-10-18
Age : 23
Location : Kent, England

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:57 pm

FH2 Garage for FH3

Bank: $55,625
Fully Built Nissan GTR R35: $150,000 +
2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale w/ engine swap, race drivetrain and race platform and handling: $180,000 +

Thats all il need to post to hit the 300k mark easily, Although i have more cars Smile
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
avatar

Posts : 2117
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 20
Location : Ukiah California

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:58 pm

Relentless wrote:
FH2 Garage for FH3

Bank: $55,625
Fully Built Nissan GTR R35: $150,000 +
2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale w/ engine swap, race drivetrain and race platform and handling: $180,000 +

Thats all il need to post to hit the 300k mark easily, Although i have more cars Smile

Gunna be a no from me, i don't think it meets 300k
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
Relentless
Admin
avatar

Posts : 542
Join date : 2014-10-18
Age : 23
Location : Kent, England

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:59 pm

Arsye wrote:
Relentless wrote:
FH2 Garage for FH3

Bank: $55,625
Fully Built Nissan GTR R35: $150,000 +
2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale w/ engine swap, race drivetrain and race platform and handling: $180,000 +

Thats all il need to post to hit the 300k mark easily, Although i have more cars Smile

Gunna be a no from me, i don't think it meets 300k
shhhhhhh you!
Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 487
Join date : 2013-07-08
Location : StayFly USA

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:18 pm

http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2167-txschmidt-s-low-end-garage

FM6 ending balance $42,900 = 4,290
240sx with upgrades $23,500 = 2,350
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
avatar

Posts : 3042
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 43
Location : Yorkville, IL

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:25 pm

txschmidt wrote:
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2167-txschmidt-s-low-end-garage

FM6 ending balance $42,900 = 4,290
240sx with upgrades $23,500 = 2,350


Approved

_________________

WHIP GAME PROPER
Back to top Go down
Legacy JL
Admin
avatar

Posts : 856
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:07 am

Cashing in the fm6 garage
Link to garage - http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2139-legacy-performance
Bank Balance - $10,264
98 Eagle Talon - $26,600
04 STi - $59,100
2013 Viper :'( - $130,450
67 Volvo 123GT - $36,600
93 240sx - $28,350
79 Camaro - $25,350
Total Value - $316,714
10% - 31,671
30k cap met
Back to top Go down
xxBLESSEDxx116
Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2015-05-30
Age : 31
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:23 am

On the topic of buying back an old ride. What if the car costs less in FH3 then it did on FH2? Are we paying 85% of what the cars total value was in FH2, or what the value of the car is on FH3?
Back to top Go down
http://xxxysoseriousxxx.wix.com/hhentertainment
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Garage Cash In Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
» MAN's Mini Garage Sale
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» Eternal Dream Official "LOL Pictures" Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: MnM Boneyard-
Jump to: