HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Garage Cash In Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

Posts : 3428
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 45
Location : Yorkville, IL

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 5:56 am

Gun40L wrote:
Cashing in my FH3 garage
Cash: $224,050
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI  $47,700
2015 Ford Falcon GT-F  $64,800
1992 Hoonigan Twerkstallion  $40,600
1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 sel  $42,500

30k cap met

Link to garage
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t3242-gun40l-s-garage


Looks good. Enjoy your money!

_________________
Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 18495756374_36fae141bc_o
WHIP GAME PROPER
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

Posts : 3428
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 45
Location : Yorkville, IL

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 9:05 am

Trading in my FH3 garage for FH4

http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2298-stayfly-command-central

1995 Porsche 911 GT2 —$99,650 x 10% = $9,965
2012 Nissan GTR Black Edition —$106,550 x 10% = $10,655
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT —$99,800 x 10% = $9,980

Will hit 30k cap with just these

_________________
Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 18495756374_36fae141bc_o
WHIP GAME PROPER
Back to top Go down
718_Sliick
Admin
718_Sliick

Posts : 636
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 27
Location : ny

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 10:46 am

Your good to go


Kru Jones wrote:
Trading in my FH3 garage for FH4

http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2298-stayfly-command-central

1995 Porsche 911 GT2 —$99,650 x 10% = $9,965
2012 Nissan GTR Black Edition —$106,550 x 10% = $10,655
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT —$99,800 x 10% = $9,980

Will hit 30k cap with just these

_________________
Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Giphy_10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
NukeMaster
Mechanic
NukeMaster

Posts : 211
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 20
Location : VA

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 7:50 am

Cashing in my FH2 Garage for FH4

http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t1732-meek-mill-motorsports-mmm
Bank Statement - $24,285
Camaro Iroc - $34,900
Nissan 240 - $34,900
Subaru WRX - $39,000
Honda Civic - $27,250
Honda CRX - $35,500
BMW 850SCI - $41,500
BMW 850SCI - $38,000
Nissan S15 - $48,800

Total - $324,130 x 10% = Over $30,000...Capped at $30,000

_________________
My Garages: FH3 FM7 FH4
Back to top Go down
TheScottishGamr
Lead Mechanic
TheScottishGamr

Posts : 491
Join date : 2014-08-12
Age : 23
Location : Falkirk, Scotland

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 3:13 pm

TheScottishGamr wrote:
Trading in my Forza Horizon 3 Garage for Horizon 4. Prices should be right but I'll accept it if they aren't.
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2318-scottish-s-australian-storm

Cars - $161,700
Parts - $57,550
Total - $219,250 x .1 = $21,925 for FH4

Since it's available, I shall go for it now.
Back to top Go down
718_Sliick
Admin
718_Sliick

Posts : 636
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 27
Location : ny

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 7:54 pm

Your good to go

TheScottishGamr wrote:
TheScottishGamr wrote:
Trading in my Forza Horizon 3 Garage for Horizon 4. Prices should be right but I'll accept it if they aren't.
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2318-scottish-s-australian-storm

Cars - $161,700
Parts - $57,550
Total - $219,250 x .1 = $21,925 for FH4

Since it's available, I shall go for it now.

_________________
Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Giphy_10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
718_Sliick
Admin
718_Sliick

Posts : 636
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 27
Location : ny

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 7:54 pm

Good to go


NukeMaster wrote:
Cashing in my FH2 Garage for FH4

http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t1732-meek-mill-motorsports-mmm
Bank Statement - $24,285
Camaro Iroc - $34,900
Nissan 240 - $34,900
Subaru WRX - $39,000
Honda Civic - $27,250
Honda CRX - $35,500
BMW 850SCI - $41,500
BMW 850SCI - $38,000
Nissan S15 - $48,800

Total - $324,130 x 10% = Over $30,000...Capped at $30,000

_________________
Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Giphy_10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
718_Sliick
Admin
718_Sliick

Posts : 636
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 27
Location : ny

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2018 7:57 pm

http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2299-broke-boyz-season

Cashing in my fh3 garage

2012 Nissan gtr
2016 Dodge Viper
2016 Porsche Cayman Gt4
2011 Bmw Z4

The garage will definitely hit the 30k mark

_________________
Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Giphy_10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
ratR0
Admin
ratR0

Posts : 244
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 36

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 11:34 pm

OK. I am buying back the GMC Vandura for $32,515

ratR0 wrote:
Cashing in my FH1 Garage (garage link in sig) for FH4

Liquid Cash    $20,600
GMC Vandura $46,450
86 Civic SI     $29,800
71 Barracuda $49,000
Total              $145,850

Cashout Price  $14,585

HERE

_________________
Matt
Gt: ratR0

[HORIZON]
[HORIZON 3]
[HORIZON 4]
[MOTORSPORT 7]
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

Posts : 2717
Join date : 2013-05-03

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 1:54 am

Cashing in my GTAV garage for FH4.

GARAGE THREAD


Cash Balance = $284,000

Western Daemon = $23,400

Total = $307,400

30k cap met.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Admin
ratR0

Posts : 244
Join date : 2013-08-11
Age : 36

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 12:14 pm

I had a shop on FH1 on BnB and we had a shop car which was rented out for events. Garage was lost on the BnB forum. I still have the build specs for the car. Any chance I can buy this back at 70% for creating a new shop and renting out the car again for rally events?

_________________
Matt
Gt: ratR0

[HORIZON]
[HORIZON 3]
[HORIZON 4]
[MOTORSPORT 7]
Back to top Go down
ONI Synyster
Mechanic
ONI Synyster

Posts : 290
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 27
Location : Now Darthm0ng

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 6:45 pm

FH3 Cash In.

911 Turbo 3.3 =47,150
911 Turbo 3.3 =41,500
911 Carrera RS = 49,500
944 Turbo = 20,000
Dodge Challenger = 49,450
End of garage bank = 29,469
Total worth= 237,069

10% = 23,706
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

Posts : 3428
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 45
Location : Yorkville, IL

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 6:56 am

ONI Synyster wrote:
FH3 Cash In.

911 Turbo 3.3 =47,150
911 Turbo 3.3 =41,500
911 Carrera RS = 49,500
944 Turbo = 20,000
Dodge Challenger = 49,450
End of garage bank = 29,469
Total worth= 237,069

10% = 23,706


Approved!
Enjoy your cash!

_________________
Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 18495756374_36fae141bc_o
WHIP GAME PROPER
Back to top Go down
Boostedmoose30
Admin


Posts : 113
Join date : 2016-09-26

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 7:47 pm

Trading in my fm7 garage towards fh4!
Eagle talon- 15,150
92 silvia- 15,000
C6 corvette- 81,300
Cash- 73,550

$185,000x .10 = $18,500




http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2959-mad-moose-performancemmp

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Legacy
Admin
Legacy

Posts : 1455
Join date : 2015-06-25
Age : 21
Location : Washington

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 11:35 pm

Boostedmoose30 wrote:
Trading in my fm7 garage towards fh4!
Eagle talon- 15,150
92 silvia- 15,000
C6 corvette- 81,300
Cash- 73,550

$185,000x .10 = $18,500




http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2959-mad-moose-performancemmp

Sent from Topic'it App

Good to go
Back to top Go down
Gun40L
Lead Mechanic


Posts : 582
Join date : 2018-06-09
Age : 28

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 8:40 pm

Buying back my 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI from my FH3 garage for my FH4 Garage
Total build value: $47,700
Buy back value: $47,000×0.7=$33,390

Link to FH3 garage: http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t3242-gun40l-s-garage#45478
Back to top Go down
OtakuJdm
Shop Floor Sweeper
OtakuJdm

Posts : 77
Join date : 2018-07-15
Age : 17

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 4:11 pm

Cashing in my Forza Horizon 3 Garage

Bank Statement: $19,000
Mazda Miata Build: $34,000
Renault Clio Williams Build: $18,100
Extra Volk Wheels: $2,000

Total Garage Value: $73,700

10% Of Garage Value: 7,370

Link to Garage:
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t3250-otaku-garage
Back to top Go down
718_Sliick
Admin
718_Sliick

Posts : 636
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 27
Location : ny

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 5:29 pm

Your good

OtakuJdm wrote:
Cashing in my Forza Horizon 3 Garage

Bank Statement: $19,000
Mazda Miata Build: $34,000
Renault Clio Williams Build: $18,100
Extra Volk Wheels: $2,000

Total Garage Value: $73,700

10% Of Garage Value: 7,370

Link to Garage:
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t3250-otaku-garage

_________________
Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Giphy_10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
OtakuJdm
Shop Floor Sweeper
OtakuJdm

Posts : 77
Join date : 2018-07-15
Age : 17

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 5:35 pm

Buying back Mazda Miata from FH3 for FH4

Build Value: $34,000

Buy back Value: $34,000x0.7=23,000
Back to top Go down
RafaelGranja
Shop Floor Sweeper
RafaelGranja

Posts : 97
Join date : 2018-01-13
Age : 15
Location : Portugal, Lisbon, Sobral de Monte Agraço

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 11:27 am

Trading in my FH3 Garage for FH4.

Cars without the Upgrades totaled up passed the Cap.
Bank Balance - $4,000
1985/86 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex (AE86)- 32,410$
1993 Nissan 240sx - 0 since it was a trade
1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi - $54,200
2013 Mazda MX-5 - $26,850
2005 Lotus Elise 111S - $49,800
2016 Honda Civic Type R - 44,250$
2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello - $122,400
2002 Acura RSX Type-S - 15,000$
Total Value - $348,910
10% - 34,891
30k cap met
Link to garage: http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t3070-rg-performance-and-style#45336
Link to FH3 Bank Statement: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QhP3sra5LLduTgJg_Zfpzt5L1cj-NDL3frCrGIyRbuk/edit?usp=sharing
Back to top Go down
718_Sliick
Admin
718_Sliick

Posts : 636
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 27
Location : ny

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 12:10 pm

Negative garage must be open for a total of 45 days


RafaelGranja wrote:
Trading in my FH3 Garage for FH4.

Cars without the Upgrades totaled up passed the Cap.
Bank Balance - $4,000
1985/86 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex (AE86)- 32,410$
1993 Nissan 240sx - 0 since it was a trade
1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi - $54,200
2013 Mazda MX-5 - $26,850
2005 Lotus Elise 111S - $49,800
2016 Honda Civic Type R - 44,250$
2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello - $122,400
2002 Acura RSX Type-S - 15,000$
Total Value - $348,910
10% - 34,891
30k cap met
Link to garage: http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t3070-rg-performance-and-style#45336
Link to FH3 Bank Statement: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QhP3sra5LLduTgJg_Zfpzt5L1cj-NDL3frCrGIyRbuk/edit?usp=sharing

_________________
Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Giphy_10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
RafaelGranja
Shop Floor Sweeper
RafaelGranja

Posts : 97
Join date : 2018-01-13
Age : 15
Location : Portugal, Lisbon, Sobral de Monte Agraço

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 6:38 pm

718_Sliick wrote:
Negative garage must be open for a total of 45 days


RafaelGranja wrote:
Trading in my FH3 Garage for FH4.

Cars without the Upgrades totaled up passed the Cap.
Bank Balance - $4,000
1985/86 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex (AE86)- 32,410$
1993 Nissan 240sx - 0 since it was a trade
1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi - $54,200
2013 Mazda MX-5 - $26,850
2005 Lotus Elise 111S - $49,800
2016 Honda Civic Type R - 44,250$
2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello - $122,400
2002 Acura RSX Type-S - 15,000$
Total Value - $348,910
10% - 34,891
30k cap met
Link to garage: http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t3070-rg-performance-and-style#45336
Link to FH3 Bank Statement: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QhP3sra5LLduTgJg_Zfpzt5L1cj-NDL3frCrGIyRbuk/edit?usp=sharing

Which one, the FH3 or the FH4 one?? Because my FH3 one is open for almost a year
Back to top Go down
718_Sliick
Admin
718_Sliick

Posts : 636
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 27
Location : ny

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 10:32 pm

Fh4

RafaelGranja wrote:
718_Sliick wrote:
Negative garage must be open for a total of 45 days


RafaelGranja wrote:
Trading in my FH3 Garage for FH4.

Cars without the Upgrades totaled up passed the Cap.
Bank Balance - $4,000
1985/86 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex (AE86)- 32,410$
1993 Nissan 240sx - 0 since it was a trade
1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi - $54,200
2013 Mazda MX-5 - $26,850
2005 Lotus Elise 111S - $49,800
2016 Honda Civic Type R - 44,250$
2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello - $122,400
2002 Acura RSX Type-S - 15,000$
Total Value - $348,910
10% - 34,891
30k cap met
Link to garage: http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t3070-rg-performance-and-style#45336
Link to FH3 Bank Statement: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QhP3sra5LLduTgJg_Zfpzt5L1cj-NDL3frCrGIyRbuk/edit?usp=sharing

Which one, the FH3 or the FH4 one?? Because my FH3 one is open for almost a year

_________________
Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Giphy_10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
aem2010
Shop Floor Sweeper
aem2010

Posts : 63
Join date : 2017-04-12
Age : 28
Location : Ohio

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 3:28 pm

Cash in FH3 garage for FH4

Garage link: http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2668-aem2010-garage-race-tune-solutions

2003 focus RS - $10,240
1993 240sx - $38,200
10% 48,440= 4,844
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1993 Nissan 240
Buy back Value: $38,200x0.7=26,740
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com/austinmathews881
DevientMD
Shop Floor Sweeper


Posts : 21
Join date : 2015-07-02
Age : 36
Location : Colorado Springs

Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2019 12:10 pm

Trading in FH2 Garage towards FH4 garage.

1988 Monte Carlo with upgrades-$40,600

10% payout- $4,060

If my math is correct (Car built by Kru)

http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2074-devientmd-s-soco-speed-shop#35791
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Garage Cash In Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Garage Cash In Thread
Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
» MAN's Mini Garage Sale
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» please also close the thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: MnM Boneyard-
Jump to: