HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Garage Cash In Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Legacy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1336
Join date : 2015-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:16 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
Trading in my FM6 garage:

Cash: $53,430
2014 VW Golf R32: $30,570

Total: $84,000

Trade in value: $8,400 for my FM7 garage


Good to go
Back to top Go down
718_Sliick
Admin
avatar

Posts : 593
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 26
Location : ny

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:34 pm

Trading in my fh2 garage for fm7

http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2274-all-built-performance-sliick-is-back#38048


In bank : $234,910
Bmw m3 :$28,200
Brz : $28,350

Total =$291,460 x 10% = $29,146 to fm7 garage

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
avatar

Posts : 3328
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 44
Location : Yorkville, IL

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:13 am

718_Sliick wrote:
Trading in my fh2 garage for fm7

http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2274-all-built-performance-sliick-is-back#38048


In bank : $234,910
Bmw m3 :$28,200
Brz : $28,350

Total =$291,460 x 10% = $29,146 to fm7 garage



Approved

_________________

WHIP GAME PROPER
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2647
Join date : 2013-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:31 am



Trading my FH3 garage for FM7:

MY GARAGE THREAD

Current Cash - $79,900

1994 Ferrari F355 - $105,100
1970 Datsun 510 - $49,300
1997 Mazda RX7 FD - $51,250
1975 Toyota Celica GT - $28,450
1997 Lexus SC300 - $30,750
1973 BMW 2002 - $20,000


Total = $364,750

Amount added to FM7 Garage = $30,000

Back to top Go down
718_Sliick
Admin
avatar

Posts : 593
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 26
Location : ny

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:14 am

Your good to go




DIS OldManTiger wrote:


Trading my FH3 garage for FM7:

MY GARAGE THREAD

Current Cash - $79,900

1994 Ferrari F355 - $105,100
1970 Datsun 510 - $49,300
1997 Mazda RX7 FD - $51,250
1975 Toyota Celica GT - $28,450
1997 Lexus SC300 - $30,750
1973 BMW 2002 - $20,000


Total = $364,750

Amount added to FM7 Garage = $30,000


_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
The Real Milton
Mechanic


Posts : 333
Join date : 2013-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:43 am

Garage cash in Request

i would like to cash in my Forza horizon 3 garage please and use the funds toward new FM 7 Garage.

Garage to be tradded in: FH3

End of bank statement End balance:$42,850
subaru 05 - 26,800
Pontiac firebird - 17,000
nissan s14 - 30,000

total - 116,650
10% of 116,650 = 11,665

*s14 doesnt have a build thread and not 100% sure if it was registered. but is in bank statment. if not allowed to be cashed in



End of bank statement End balance:$42,850
subaru 05 - 26,800
Pontiac firebird - 17,000

total - 86,650
10% of 86,650 = 8665

Link to garage below
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2313-panda-motorsport
Back to top Go down
HemiEVO3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 593
Join date : 2016-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:20 pm

The Real Milton wrote:
Garage cash in Request

i would like to cash in my Forza horizon 3 garage please and use the funds toward new FM 7  Garage.

Garage to be tradded in: FH3

End of bank statement End balance:$42,850
subaru 05 - 26,800
Pontiac firebird - 17,000
nissan s14 - 30,000

total - 116,650
10% of 116,650 = 11,665

*s14 doesnt have a build thread and not 100% sure if it was registered. but is in bank statment. if not allowed to be cashed in



End of bank statement End balance:$42,850
subaru 05 - 26,800
Pontiac firebird - 17,000

total - 86,650
10% of 86,650 = 8665

Link to garage below
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2313-panda-motorsport



You registered the S14 on February 9, 2017
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2564p100-forza-vehicle-registration

_________________

My Garages: Horizon 3 | Forza 6 | GTAV | Horizon 2 | Forza 7
Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic


Posts : 333
Join date : 2013-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:57 pm

HemiEVO3 wrote:
The Real Milton wrote:
Garage cash in Request

i would like to cash in my Forza horizon 3 garage please and use the funds toward new FM 7  Garage.

Garage to be tradded in: FH3

End of bank statement End balance:$42,850
subaru 05 - 26,800
Pontiac firebird - 17,000
nissan s14 - 30,000

total - 116,650
10% of 116,650 = $11,665

Link to garage below
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2313-panda-motorsport



You registered the S14 on February 9, 2017
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2564p100-forza-vehicle-registration

Brilliant, can my cash in be approved
Back to top Go down
HemiEVO3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 593
Join date : 2016-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:54 pm

The Real Milton wrote:
HemiEVO3 wrote:
The Real Milton wrote:
Garage cash in Request

i would like to cash in my Forza horizon 3 garage please and use the funds toward new FM 7  Garage.

Garage to be tradded in: FH3

End of bank statement End balance:$42,850
subaru 05 - 26,800
Pontiac firebird - 17,000
nissan s14 - 30,000

total - 116,650
10% of 116,650 = $11,665

Link to garage below
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2313-panda-motorsport



You registered the S14 on February 9, 2017
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2564p100-forza-vehicle-registration

Brilliant, can my cash in be approved

Go through your bank statements and recount your totals, then we'll take another look

_________________

My Garages: Horizon 3 | Forza 6 | GTAV | Horizon 2 | Forza 7
Back to top Go down
HemiEVO3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 593
Join date : 2016-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:01 pm

Cashing in my FM6 Garage for FM7
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2386-hemievo3-s-garage

Cash - $22,955
2002 Camaro SS - $35,300
1997 Mitsubishi GTO - $20,150
1965 Mustang GT - $33,030
2000 Nissan Silvia Spec R - $31,400
1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee shell - $36,800
TOTAL: $179,635

10% = $17,964

_________________

My Garages: Horizon 3 | Forza 6 | GTAV | Horizon 2 | Forza 7
Back to top Go down
Legacy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1336
Join date : 2015-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:26 pm

HemiEVO3 wrote:
Cashing in my FM6 Garage for FM7
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2386-hemievo3-s-garage

Cash - $22,955
2002 Camaro SS - $35,300
1997 Mitsubishi GTO - $20,150
1965 Mustang GT - $33,030
2000 Nissan Silvia Spec R - $31,400
1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee shell - $36,800
TOTAL: $179,635

10% = $17,964
approved
Back to top Go down
SM0KNSS04
Admin
avatar

Posts : 122
Join date : 2016-11-04
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:25 pm

Cashing in my FH3 garage for FM7.

http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2447-smokn-performance

Cash- $54,860
87 Trans Am No motor- $10,000
Total= $64,860*.10=$6,486
Back to top Go down
HemiEVO3
Admin
avatar

Posts : 593
Join date : 2016-10-12
Age : 25
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:52 pm

SM0KNSS04 wrote:
Cashing in my FH3 garage for FM7.

http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2447-smokn-performance

Cash- $54,860
87 Trans Am No motor- $10,000
Total= $64,860*.10=$6,486

Good to go

_________________

My Garages: Horizon 3 | Forza 6 | GTAV | Horizon 2 | Forza 7
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
avatar

Posts : 3328
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 44
Location : Yorkville, IL

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:07 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t1397-europimpin-hood-status-10000


Cash: $157,910      $15,791
510:  $9000             $900
Trueno: $24,300        $2,430
Ek1:    $32,500          $3,250
Cobra: $55,250          $5,525

the remaining 7 cars will put me over the cap so ill take my $30,000


Buying my Black K20 EK back

Price: $42,950 x 70%= $30,065

_________________

WHIP GAME PROPER
Back to top Go down
Gun40L
Shop Floor Sweeper


Posts : 103
Join date : 2018-06-08
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:32 am

Cashing in FM6 garage to FH3

End of Bank Statement: $250
1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo: $29,750
Total: $30,000

$30,000×0.10=$3,000 Cash in value

FM6 Garage: http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t3252-gun40l-s-garage

FH3 Garage: http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t3242-gun40l-s-garage#45432


Last edited by Gun40L on Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legacy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1336
Join date : 2015-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:30 pm

Gun40L wrote:
Cashing in FM6 garage to FH3

End of Bank Statement: $250
1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo: $29,750
Total: $30,000

$30,000×0.10=$3,000 Cash in value

Edit in a link to both garages and you're good to go. I see the hustle lol
Back to top Go down
TheScottishGamr
Lead Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2014-08-12
Age : 22
Location : Falkirk, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:20 pm

Trading in my Forza Horizon 3 Garage for Horizon 4. Prices should be right but I'll accept it if they aren't.
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2318-scottish-s-australian-storm

Cars - $161,700
Parts - $57,550
Total - $219,250 x .1 = $21,925 for FH4
Back to top Go down
718_Sliick
Admin
avatar

Posts : 593
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 26
Location : ny

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:28 pm

Sorry but cash ins for fh4 is not unavailable at the moment




TheScottishGamr wrote:
Trading in my Forza Horizon 3 Garage for Horizon 4. Prices should be right but I'll accept it if they aren't.
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2318-scottish-s-australian-storm

Cars - $161,700
Parts - $57,550
Total - $219,250 x .1 = $21,925 for FH4

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
TheScottishGamr
Lead Mechanic
avatar

Posts : 490
Join date : 2014-08-12
Age : 22
Location : Falkirk, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:44 pm

When will they be available?
Back to top Go down
Legacy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1336
Join date : 2015-06-24
Age : 20
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:34 pm

Cashing in my FH3 garage for FH4

2015 McLaren 650s value stock is $206,000
2014 Porsche 918 Spyder value stock is $228,000
Those two alone go over 300k needed to meet 30k FH4 cap

FH3 garage - http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2306-legacy-s-garage
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Shop Floor Sweeper
avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Cashing in my FH1 Garage (garage link in sig) for FH4

Liquid Cash    $20,600
GMC Vandura $46,450
86 Civic SI     $29,800
71 Barracuda $49,000
Total              $145,850

Cashout Price  $14,585

Possible buyback of the Vandura or the Barracuda once I pull together enough funds.


Honestly put together this pricing based upon current rates (my original garage was on BNB and then transferred to here, some transaction data lost) It looks like I actually spent more on the barracuda previously for instance than what I have quoted for its current value.

I do have all the math HERE
Back to top Go down
718_Sliick
Admin
avatar

Posts : 593
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 26
Location : ny

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:27 pm

Available now


TheScottishGamr wrote:
When will they be available?

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
718_Sliick
Admin
avatar

Posts : 593
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 26
Location : ny

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:27 pm

Your good to go


Legacy wrote:
Cashing in my FH3 garage for FH4

2015 McLaren 650s value stock is $206,000
2014 Porsche 918 Spyder value stock is $228,000
Those two alone go over 300k needed to meet 30k FH4 cap

FH3 garage - http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t2306-legacy-s-garage

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
718_Sliick
Admin
avatar

Posts : 593
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 26
Location : ny

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:28 pm

Your good to go



ratR0 wrote:
Cashing in my FH1 Garage (garage link in sig) for FH4

Liquid Cash    $20,600
GMC Vandura $46,450
86 Civic SI     $29,800
71 Barracuda $49,000
Total              $145,850

Cashout Price  $14,585

Possible buyback of the Vandura or the Barracuda once I pull together enough funds.


Honestly put together this pricing based upon current rates (my original garage was on BNB and then transferred to here, some transaction data lost) It looks like I actually spent more on the barracuda previously for instance than what I have quoted for its current value.

I do have all the math HERE

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
Gun40L
Shop Floor Sweeper


Posts : 103
Join date : 2018-06-08
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:29 pm

Cashing in my FH3 garage
Cash: $224,050
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI  $47,700
2015 Ford Falcon GT-F  $64,800
1992 Hoonigan Twerkstallion  $40,600
1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 sel  $42,500

30k cap met

Link to garage
http://madenotmanufactured.forumotion.com/t3242-gun40l-s-garage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Garage Cash In Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Garage Cash In Thread
Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
» MAN's Mini Garage Sale
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» please also close the thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: MnM Boneyard-
Jump to: