FH3 rentals?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaskell571
Shop Floor Sweeper
Gaskell571

FH3 rentals? Empty
PostSubject: FH3 rentals?   FH3 rentals? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 7:20 pm

This is still about MNM but i wasnt really sure where else to post this. I can see how this community can make forza horizon so much more fun me and my mates used to do things similar on almost all racing games over the years and im looking foward to being part of this and hopefully see it get bigger like it sounds like it was in the hay day of FH2.

But back to what i wanted to ask... im only new as you can probly see i have no money yet and have a D class cortina... i like the idea of slowly building it up as i can but i was just wondering are there any ways to rent a car for an event? Id like to give some of these events you guys run a go but its going to take me awhile before i can enter and being in NZ i think my timezone is going to be alot different so not sure if im going to be able to make it on with any of your lobbies unfortunately.
Obviously we wont want to make it to easy to just always rent a car but i was thinking if there was like a set price you had to pay + forefit a % of whatever you would win and maybe even some other restrictions?

I dont want to look like im just coming in here and wanting to change all the good things you guys have made but would just like to participate in some of your races... any suggestions on what else i could do or if this already exists then let me no.

Cant wait to get racing and drifting with a few of yas or even just some cruises! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

FH3 rentals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FH3 rentals?   FH3 rentals? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 9:21 am

we've had rental shops in the past, but they have to be done with a persons own personal bank account which most don't really do that as they'd have to donate their own car to their shop and what not... I did it back on fm6 I think, idk don't remember...

as for rental cars on events, I honestly think it's a bad idea as to why build a car in the first place if you can just rent one from mnm... it'd be like complete free money when it easy to make in the first place, but I can see your issue with the d class
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
Gaskell571
Shop Floor Sweeper
Gaskell571

FH3 rentals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FH3 rentals?   FH3 rentals? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 12:46 pm

Ok no worries i thought you may have tryed it in the past and yea it would be hard to make it fair and not easy to just rent a car for every event instead of building ya own one up... im sure wont take me to long to get my car up il just make sure im on each friday and collect that cheque! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FH3 rentals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FH3 rentals?   FH3 rentals? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FH3 rentals?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: