Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

***MODS LOCK***

Go down 
+4
DIS OldManTiger
Sideways 30k
txschmidt
REVAN
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Great Read!
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:36 pm

SlideUpdate

These came for me today

Spoiler:

Second-Hand twin 61mm turbo's for my Cobra. Now she'll shred tires through 2nd with the 315 on the back. Can't wait to test these baby's out on the highway. They're rated up to 1200 Horsepower but currently were at about 450 on a base tune. I plan on making this atleast 750 HP but there's more i need to do before we get there like change out all the stock internal cause they wont beable to handle 20-25 PSI
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:46 pm

SlideUpdate

After testing the Cobra today out in the industrial section of Carson, the guys and i don't really fell like at this point the Chassis is very competitive. We had a hard time keeping up with my Friend Kyle's RB20 240sx. So i threw up the car on Craigslist For sale and trades. Let's see what we get.  

Drift Cobra For Sale/Trade
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:02 pm

SlideUpdate

After the weekend and still no sales for the Cobra, i went to work early. When i got there nobody had come in yet and this 77' Pontiac was siting out front with a note under the windshield wiper.

"Hey Chris, I'm moving back to North Carolina and i cant take this with me. Have Fun"

-Tohru

Under that was a small bag with title written on it. Well, let's smoke some tires.

***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 83461811
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:08 pm

SlideUpdate

After a few weeks of taking back and forth between some 40 year guy from the UK i finally sold the 'Stang to him for about 20K. Much lower than wanted but he said he'd pay for the shipping cost and the rest so i agreed. I also went to my local junkyard and saw the new shipment of wrecked and motorless engines. I may or may have not bidded on my next DD.

Spoiler
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:15 pm

*Cough cough* AE86 *Cough cough*
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Wolfling wrote:
*Cough cough* AE86 *Cough cough*
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AE85
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:48 pm

SlideUpdate

Literately 5 mins after loading up the Mustang i got a call from another fellow for the Firebird. Long story short i sold in for 31K. I'm now up to 80.....What to do.

Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:13 pm

SlideUpdate

My roommate Kyle moved out of the house today and after reviewing my financial situation .... I can't afford it alone. So It's either live in the shop(Not doing that) or look on Craigslist for a new place to live. After browsing for an hour and looking around i found one in Gladstone Drive. I called the number only to find out it was my friend Drags. We talked on how Cody finished building his car and moved to the UK to compete in the BDC. He and i talked and looks like I'm moving in on Monday as soon as i get my stuff from the old place.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:35 am

SlideUpdate

While Drags was off doing whatever he was doing today i got a call from the Junkyard saying i could come pick up my Corolla. I Drove down there to see it sitting out front. The owner of the yard and i talked for a bit on how it was an ex FD car turned Drift Missile till some idiot 17 year old got ahold of it and blew the motor. So i asked if they had any extras and sure enough they just pulled a 4A-GE out of a rear end crash/Twisted frame AE85 so i offered to buy it. We agreed on a price and i trailered it back to the house and spent all after noon working on it. I also had some of the guys from the shop bring me spare parts off a old Corolla we worked on a couple months ago.  

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:51 pm

SlideUpdate

After taking some time off to polish up the Car, i hoped on the interwebs and ordered these For my 4A-GE

1xTomei 4AGE Pro Cams
1xBrian Crower 4AGE 1.8 Stroker Kit
1xWiseco Forged Pistons
Total:$22,100 + Shipping

Hopefully i can get these by tomorrow and start ripping it up.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:24 am

Slideupdate

***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 8994610343_2f3b8dcf79_z

Merry Christmas to me! After spending some time on Craigslist yesterday i threw up an Ad for my GT500. Yah it's got 600+ Horsepower but it isn't fun to drive. I got a call later during my lunch break from a gentlemen named Kru. he was interested in the GT500 and was willing to trade a RX-7 FD or his BEAUTIFUL Twin Turbo V8 Lexus. We haggled around and came to the agreement to do a straight Trade and title transfer. I dropped off the Mustang later in the night after work and he had someone deliver the IS to my garage. Plans are to shoot up to the 800 Horsepower club with this thing and still keep the 20+ MPG daily driver aspect.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:50 am

It's on. *Goes on interwebs looking for swagon*
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:55 am

xCalluumm wrote:
It's on. *Goes on interwebs looking for swagon*
hahaha
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:25 pm

SlideUpdate
***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Horizo18

After Browsing the classifieds for a DD i got a call from my good friend "Wolf". He was wondering if i knew anyone in the market to buy a AWD Evo. I asked how much he wanted for it and was startled when he said 10K. It was a definitely a steal so i bought it. I had him drive it down to the shop as i personally gave him an envelope with 10g's inside. He handed me the keys and called for a taxi as i got ahold of the Carson DMV. Hours later i went and got the title signed into my name. I haven't been home for awhile because of how busy we've been in at the shop that i've just slept in my office. I wonder what drags will think of my new Cars since the IS-F and the Corolla and now the Evo have been sitting inside the shop.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:52 pm

SlideUpdate

Over the weekend i sent the Evo to a friend of mine down in Texas where he specializes in High Performance Evo's and such. On Tuesday i got a Video of the car from him on the dyno.

With the Word's 440 HP to all 4 wheel Written underneath it. Holy Shit. I Can't wait to get this monster back from him this Thursday after they finish the install. @Calluumm, I'm coming for you.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:36 pm

I don't think Callum is to worried.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:49 pm

drags wrote:
I don't think Callum is to worried.
His Evo silly
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:51 pm

ohhhhhh,
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:08 am

Lmfao, I'm ready X. ;D
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:46 pm

SLideUpdate

Bought an EX-GT Class Integra Shell for Time Attack

***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 2cars13

This is what it looked like before i got it
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:52 pm

SlideUpdate

Sad new's guys, i've closed down the Carson side of my Biz and am selling my car's to comp some debt i've got. The East coast side part is doing well now and requires 95% of my time(Other 5% is for Racing). But all is not bad as i might have a new venture to go on. I've got to keep some secret right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***MODS LOCK***   ***MODS LOCK*** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***MODS LOCK***
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2