HomeSearchRegisterLog in

deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Got a new computer and I want to update this, I've just been busy Lately, and also not feeling so good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:21 pm

Update #13
7-30-13

Over the Weekend

The weekend kind of just Dragged on.
Saturday, after I had gotten the parts Delivered to my house I got Coty up, and called Doug, the Dude from the Dealership. Told them that the Parts for my Evo came in and if he wanted to meet me at LSH Wheels Office then we would work on it in the Shop he could. We worked on the car all Saturday and Late Night it was. We got everything fitted in the Car with some extra help from people working at LSH.

Sunday, it was my Birthday, I don't take my Birthday crazy wise like some people, I just treat it like a normal day. I went out with a few friends, rented some quads and road around for the Day, also went Golfing. It was just kind of a sit back and relax day.

Monday, I was feeling sick the whole day, so I just stayed in bed.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Update #14
7-30-13

Test Drive #2

Today was Tuesday, I locked up the Office for the day and I thought I would still have time for a Test Drive. I called up Doug, asked if he was working, so we could go for a Test Drive in a different car. He said he was down there working, and that I had a ton of time. I said, I'll be down there in a few. and Hung up. I knew I had tons of time, but I was bored and Floored it just wanting to get there.

Pulling up to the Dealership, Doug met me right outside and just said, Lets go. Pick what you want, and they had just got a new car in and it was a 2013 Dodge Viper GTS. I drove it around for an Hour and a Half, and I hadn't really liked it, but it was cheaper then the three cars I had thought of getting.
Back to top Go down
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:05 pm

Dragz, Go read my new Story. + You've got a GREAT, really GREAT Read. Loving it. Hope to see the next update!
Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:03 pm

Great story Dragz!
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:23 pm

Thanks Guys, Jewel I read everyones Story Smile

For some Reason I just fell in Love with the 02 Acura.
Back to top Go down
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:55 pm

the Acura TSX? Sexyness Dude.
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Shop Floor Sweeper
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:20 pm

ohh nice man something different Smile
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:16 pm

Update #15
7-31-13

Test Drive #3

Test drove a new Ford GT from the Dealership, it was a Blast to Drive, but I also drove an 02 RSX, Also loved it. So my decision is on an R35, Ford GT, or RSX. It's pretty much whatever comes through the Junkyard First, maybe some rich kid might wreck his car, or yeah. If nothing comes through the Junkyard it will be a wait till I can Afford an RSX and a R35 or GT.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:20 pm

Nice story bro-ham!

Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:16 am

Thanks Kru, Didn't notice the Post till now.

Just been sitting working to save up the money for the two cars. Guessing it will take quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:54 am

Update #16

Work Work Work. Checking Classifieds. Checking Junkyards. Checking Dealerships. Nothing at the Price range I'm at, so more Work Work Work
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Update #17
8-18-13

The New Car.

Today was the day, after putting all the dishes away, I sat down and started counting money. Placing it from a little Backpack I had it all in, to my bed, stacks of 10 $100 bills, till I finally finished. My total was a little over 98k, after re-checking the Prices on the cars I wanted at the Dealership I noticed that I could afford the Viper now. I called up Doug and asked if he was in for work and if I could come down and Test Drive that Viper one more time. Sure enough he was down there and he was ready anytime. A few hours later, I was pulling up to the Dealership, just getting done with the Test Drive. The test drive went great, after I got out I knew 100% that I wanted this car. I told Doug that I wanted it, and that we needed to do some paperwork, so I could get out of here.

Doug told me they have 3 different colors you can choose from that we have right now, we have an all Red one, and all Black one, and a Silver and black. Silver and black it was for me. Silver and black looks good on almost every car.. Didn't take to long, but by the end of the day I was driving her back home to where she will be staying from now on.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Admin
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:37 am

Hey drags what color is your Evo? Im gonna try to borrow it tonight to get a photo for the jump competition.

[HORIZON]
[HORIZON 3]
[HORIZON 4]
[MOTORSPORT 7]
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:06 am

Black with White Fiske's. Black Tint
Back to top Go down
Takum1 Fujiwara
Shop Floor Sweeper
Takum1 Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:08 am

epic read Dragz Smile
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:15 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Admin
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:00 pm

hey man update your bank for the price we discussed for letting me borrow your car.

after I went and took some photos I heard my stolen cars were found. I just dragged them back to the garage tonight!

[HORIZON]
[HORIZON 3]
[HORIZON 4]
[MOTORSPORT 7]
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:44 am

OP Updated...
Back to top Go down
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Drags, u got any cars you'd be interested in selling? I'm looking for a car to buy. I have 62K.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Nope, I love both my cars
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:23 pm

How much for Stock 2J?
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:45 pm

I'm going to be doing something with it later on, so it isn't for sale.
Nothing is for sale at the moment
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Well Derp.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:37 am

I personally Like the Viper the way it is, if anyone brings there car up to where it will out perform it then I will put more into it.

Next build will have something to do with that 2JZ I have
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next