Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official MnM Time Attack Event - Tsukuba

Go down 
+5
Falken HD
Texas Chia
86GUY
DIS OldManTiger
Takum1 Fujiwara
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

Official MnM Time Attack Event - Tsukuba - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official MnM Time Attack Event - Tsukuba   Official MnM Time Attack Event - Tsukuba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:33 am

He forgot a lot of people's times ( including mine)

IF YOU CANNOT PROPERLY HOLD AN EVENT I SUGGEST YOU DON'T.........

I as well as Reaper put a significant amount of time into participating in this an to be left out is utter f*cking nonsense. What is the purpose of this event if you aren't going to pay attention to YOUR own shit?
Back to top Go down
Takum1 Fujiwara
Shop Floor Sweeper
Takum1 Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: Official MnM Time Attack Event - Tsukuba   Official MnM Time Attack Event - Tsukuba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:50 am

Kru Jones wrote:
He forgot a lot of people's times ( including mine)

IF YOU CANNOT PROPERLY HOLD AN EVENT I SUGGEST YOU DON'T.........

I as well as Reaper put a significant amount of time into participating in this an to be left out is utter f*cking nonsense. What is the purpose of this event if you aren't going to pay attention to YOUR own shit?
how about chill the f*ck out,

do i have a bitch fit when you dont update your shit so people know whats what erm no,

if your gona winge then do 1 simple your a mod act like it dont act like a f*cking child
Back to top Go down
Takum1 Fujiwara
Shop Floor Sweeper
Takum1 Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: Official MnM Time Attack Event - Tsukuba   Official MnM Time Attack Event - Tsukuba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:00 am

every thing updated

Sorry i missed your D class time Reaper
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Official MnM Time Attack Event - Tsukuba   Official MnM Time Attack Event - Tsukuba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:06 am

Ok, I suggest you chill out too Tak. He may not have needed to swear at you, and you did not need to respond the way you did either, but the thing is, he's still right. You did miss times. Double check your thread before posting results.

Congrats to the winners.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Official MnM Time Attack Event - Tsukuba   Official MnM Time Attack Event - Tsukuba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:55 am

Yeah I was off the chain with that a lil bit. My bad. As far as updating my mod stuff......I try to keep on it but I work 45 hours a week, building a car, working on my bike, raising 4 kids. No excuse for being late I know. I try to stay on top as much as I can tho. Not a good representation of a mod, and for that I will apologize. As far as how I felt.....I meant that shit...take it or leave it
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Official MnM Time Attack Event - Tsukuba   Official MnM Time Attack Event - Tsukuba - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:10 pm

All my winnings go to Reaper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official MnM Time Attack Event - Tsukuba   Official MnM Time Attack Event - Tsukuba - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official MnM Time Attack Event - Tsukuba
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2