Spoiler:

Bank Statement
Spoiler:

Last edited by Tupas on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Welcome to MnM Toops! Been a while. Glad to see you around.
Back to top Go down
Tupas
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:16 pm

Thanks Tiger! Good to be back and all, but I doubt I'll be as active as I was when I first started in BnB and what not. We'll see~

Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaay, on with the program.

Prologue
So, yeah. It's been awhile. Went missing during the last few months before BnB closed down to travel the world and see the other side of life. Visited a lot of dope places and met a bunch of cool people. Eventually, I did return home, finally motivated to continue the rest of my projects...

Or so I thought.

Gone...It was all gone. Hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of cars, parts, and tools were stolen while I was away. Everything I worked for was gone, just like that. The thieves cleaned up the garage pretty good, leaving no trail behind. Reported the situation to the cops, and of course they couldn't do shit about it. It was obvious that there was no hope in any vehicle recovery, and I'm sure that the group who did this was long gone by now. So I finally decided to man up and move on to bigger and better things. Ended up deciding to sell the home/garage so that I could have a decent amount of funds to start up a new project and also because I didn't feel safe there anymore with the possibility that the thieves might return.

I figured that since I was pretty much starting over, that maybe it was time for a change in environment as well...don't really have any ideas of where to move out to, but I do recall that while I was traveling in Asia, that they're doing some crazy shit in Tokyo...Seems like a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
Lead Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Cool start man, and welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Falken HD wrote:

WHIP GAME PROPER
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:29 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
Falken HD wrote:
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Lead Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:03 am

OH MAN

hey Mark
Back to top Go down
Tupas
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:16 am

Haha, thanks y'all! Its good to be back.

MichaelC wrote:
OH MAN

hey Mark

Mah nigga! Gonna see you at Automass tomorrow?

Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Lead Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:24 am

Yeah DUDE!!!!!!! gonna be sick!

gonna bring the Teg?
Back to top Go down
Tupas
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:32 am

Shweeeeeeet. If you see me, don't be a stranger haha.

And nah man. Last time I drove over there, I was bottoming out like crazy. Went a bit lower since then, and I don't think it'll be a tolerable ride there Razz
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Lead Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:35 am

LOL haha

im probably with my parents, so it might look weird meeting a "guy from the internet" but haha ill try
Back to top Go down
Tupas
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Part 1

So, its been about a week since I packed my things and moved to Tokyo. Shibuya to be precise. It's been okay so far, but not knowing about 95% of Japanese has been pretty inconvenient for me...even with the help of a translation dictionary. Anyway, I was able to move into an apartment where the rent was affordable.

It was small only having one room, a kitchen, and a bathroom, but as I said before, the rent was pretty cheap and it had all the necessities. Plus, it wasn't too far from the train station which is a nice bonus since I don't have a car at the moment.

As far as job hunting goes, I haven't really had much luck in that department. The fact that I can't speak nor understand a word of Japanese pretty much set me back pretty far. Hell, I can't even finish an application!

I decided that I should probably take a break from job hunting to tour the city a bit.

Boy oh boy, and I thought Chicago was huge...I eventually stumbled upon a salvaged car auction.

I promised myself that I wouldn't buy a car until I found some sort of income, but I figured that just looking wouldn't hurt...There wasn't much that caught my interest. I mean they're were a couple S-chassis that popped up that had potential, but not enough for me to bid on them.

Then I saw it...

I didn't believe it at first, but it was a Soarer...not just any Soarer though

She used to be mine...

Last edited by Tupas on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:12 pm

I <3'd that Soarer. 

Might re-do my story and base it off yours a bit, but in a different part of Japan and some other stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Oh shit, this will be a good story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
MichaelC
Lead Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:49 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAa
Back to top Go down
Tupas
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:29 am

Next update I guess. It's more of a continuation from the last part. I'll probably have a real update by tomorrow night.

Part 1.5

It had to be fate...I mean what are the chances of finding a stolen car with no trace? On the other side of the world at that?

I just knew that I had to get her back...which I did after a few bidding wars Razz

The moment I saw her in the flesh, I started to feel myself tearing up. Not just because I was happy to be reunited with my first car, but at the sight of what she became. She was just an empty shell of what she used to be...

For now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tupas
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:56 pm

Part 2

Good news guys! I was finally able to land a job!

Sorta...

About a week after being reunited with my beloved SC, I received an email from AC x Stunner,found and lead writer of UberTorque, a website somewhat similar to SpeedHunters, OMGDrift, etc., where they release articles for cool automotive related stuff. Apparently, AC has been following my WordPress blog for awhile now and was interested in my writing "skills", and offered me a paid internship as a writer for his site.

Writing wasn't really my thing, but I thought why not give it a chance? If it doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out. I followed up with his email, accepting the internship and leaving my phone number seeing as it would be much easier to contact me via phone as I don't check my email often. A couple hours later, I received a call from AC, asking me if I was able to meet up with him to discuss a few things regarding the job and what not. I told him that I'd be free tomorrow which was fine with him as well.

Pretty stoked that I'll finally have some income coming in, so hopefully I'll be able to start putting the SC back together as well as finding a daily.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:58 pm

Nice man. I checked out of bnb for a few months and saw the same thing trying to login last week...I may have been gone but I had a lot of time and effort invested into my garage... too late now, already made the decision to start fresh here. Just picked up my first soarer last night.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Nice man. I checked out of bnb for a few months and saw the same thing trying to login last week...I may have been gone but I had a lot of time and effort invested into my garage... too late now, already made the decision to start fresh here. Just picked up my first soarer last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage   

Back to top Go down

Youngblood☆ - Tupas' Garage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1