HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Cougar's Garage - Coming Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cougar
Cougar

Cougar's Garage - Coming Home  Empty
PostSubject: Cougar's Garage - Coming Home    Cougar's Garage - Coming Home  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 4:20 am

2017 Ford Focus RS

Build Sheet for Focus RS:

2018 Honda Civic Type R FK8

Build Sheet for Civic Type R:

1987 Nissan Skyline R31

Build Sheet for R31:

2015 Subaru WRX STI

Build Sheet for Subaru:

Spare Parts:

Last edited by Cougar on Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:55 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Coming Home    Cougar's Garage - Coming Home  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 4:21 am

BANK STATEMENT

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cougar on Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:46 pm; edited 42 times in total
Back to top Go down
TRKninetyone
Mechanic
TRKninetyone

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Coming Home    Cougar's Garage - Coming Home  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 11:23 am

Could you show me some car dealerships in the neighbourhood of Edinburgh?
I'll be moving in somewhere this week. Looking for a crisp S2000.

Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Coming Home    Cougar's Garage - Coming Home  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 11:44 am

TRKninetyone wrote:
Could you show me some car dealerships in the neighbourhood of Edinburgh?
I'll be moving in somewhere this week. Looking for a crisp S2000.

Funny you should ask that, I know of a couple garages that could source one for you! I'll pick you up in the Turbo BRZ.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Coming Home    Cougar's Garage - Coming Home  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 8:47 am

2003 Nissan Fairlady Z
Cougar's Garage - Coming Home  3df6e310

Specs:

Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Coming Home    Cougar's Garage - Coming Home  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 8:05 am

Quick updates on my cars -

Focus RS - Parked up for now, going to give it a thorough check over before I give it some abuse.

Subaru WRX - Was thinking about selling it but after driving it last night I think I want to keep it! Going to leave it a couple days and if it hasn't sold I'll put some money into it and make a fast street car.

Civic - Tim still has this car, I think he drove it off a cliff I'm not too sure.

R31 - This car makes me feel bad, it was a well known car in the community and I've not really been out in it. I was ready to drop an RB26 in there but I hear of new events coming soon so I might just put the 1.6 turbo engine back in and give it some usage.
Back to top Go down
TRKninetyone
Mechanic
TRKninetyone

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Coming Home    Cougar's Garage - Coming Home  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 5:08 am

The Civic is still alive and well, I'm waiting for the Golf MkII to bring it back to you, the S2K being in pieces and all. Sorry for the wait!

Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Coming Home    Cougar's Garage - Coming Home  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 6:43 am

Keep it as long as you need man! It's all good! I'm thinking of putting some money into the WRX.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Coming Home    Cougar's Garage - Coming Home  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 2:19 pm

I have always been a Mercedes fan, more so the modern stuff. But if you offered me a 190e I wouldn't turn it down... But one of my all time favourites since it was showcased in 2009 was the Mercedes SLS AMG! I appreciate what this car stood for, that it was AMG's way to show everyone what they can do. They were given a blank canvas and told to make a car from the ground up. This car to me is the best thing to come out of the AMG workshop. I love everything about it, how even though it's as mad as box of frogs it still manages to be the classiest thing on 4 wheels. Even thought is almost at it's 10th birthday it still looks like it was designed yesterday.

So when I saw one at auction that I could just about afford I didn't waste time and placed a bid. Watched the auction like a hawk until the second it ended! I did win the car, and for one hell of a price! I was a bit worried about the condition because the advert only stated, "needs Maintainece".. that could mean anything, and oil change or a full rebuild?

With my mind open to the worst I went the next day to pick it up. It was on the front when I arrived with the gullwing doors both open, it was truly an overwhelming feeling to know that right in front of me was my very own Mercedes SLS. Granted I didn't know if it was on deaths door or not but either way i was in love. Ofcourse I've seen them before in person, sat in one in an AMG dealership when they first came out. But this was different, if all went well I would be driving this home. I got a lift to the place they keep the cars off Tim in his DBS. Another amazing car!

I signed all relevant paperwork and I was handed the keys. I asked about the maintenance it needed and the guy said that they had it on the ramps in the garage and said as far as they was aware it needed new tyres, a decent service and a few tidy ups here and there. Wheels look a bit curbed in some places but I'll get them refurbed anyway. I sat in and turned the key hoping it fired up. Took a few turns but it cranked over. Listening to that V8 idle was so good, let it warm up and took a few pics of it. Tim was enjoying the car too! Said he wants a V8 in his life. I got in, door closed and seatbelt on all ready for my first drive in an SLS, not only that but my own SLS!

More to come soon.
Back to top Go down
TRKninetyone
Mechanic
TRKninetyone

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Coming Home    Cougar's Garage - Coming Home  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 4:01 pm

Amazing car dude. We should pick a nice spot for some pictures soon!
And you're right, I do need a V8 in my life..

PostSubject: Re: Cougar's Garage - Coming Home    Cougar's Garage - Coming Home  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cougar's Garage - Coming Home
Page 1 of 1