**MODS LOCK**

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:33 am

Thinking about buying a cheap AWD car for a daily, just gonna use the 240 as the missile.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:38 am

My Viper might put up a good fight against that R35 of yours Callum
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Back again! Sorry for the long awaited update, was back over in the UK sorting out cars and stuffs.

You'll be happy to hear that my brand new bulletproof crate motor from AMS arrived at the shop a week ago! There has been non stop sleepless nights trying to get it in and all that. For the time being i'm gonna initially tune it on a pair of brand new OEM turbos with a set of Forge Motorsports Wastegate Actuators set to 15psi. Dont worry, when the motor is broke in, It'll have a 24psi tune till I figure out what Turbo setup I want.

As for the 240, I'm going to be refreshing the look with a full bodykit, wheels and tires.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:15 pm

...While i'm sittin over here like "My Poopra makes 370 on 8 PSI" lol
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Ballin
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:14 pm

You just gotta <3 it when creativity takes your mind over huh?

After searching on the interwebs planning the new look for the 240, I almost went out and shelled on a fully built SR swap. I literally had to tie myself to the chair, lol. I want this one to be different than all the usual SR/RB swapped ones... So i'm just gonna keep the KA at 300ish HP until I get bored. After all, it has been in desperate need of a refresh yano.

The next morning, I got in the 240 and boosted down to the shop. It didn't take long before I was stripping off all the old panels, sanding down the paint, masking stuff up then spraying the primer on. I even took out the upgraded suspension and rims to put the stock shit on for a reason that I can't even think of. This is where it's at so far...

**MODS LOCK** - Page 2 9761397594_80fd5c1408_z

Oh, I also put on a unpainted front bumper, side skirts and an FRP hood that I bought a couple days ago as you can see in the pic. I actually think imma run a stock rear bumper on it aswell just because I like the look of it...

The next day

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning, got ready and got straight back to work on the 240. I'm hoping to get it back into the paint booth sometime today to get the body painted. In the meantime, heres a quick cell phone pic of it on some nice wheels I picked up...

**MODS LOCK** - Page 2 9761685283_fed0f571ed_z

I began to collect the paint needed for the awesome color i'm going for. The colour in question will remain a secret until the car is finished, because I like to tease, haha. I only bothered painting the body, hood and rear bumper only because I may end up changing the kit around and such...

Anyways, on to the technical stuff. I ended up taking the entire motor and trans for one reason: I wanna rebuild the motor with some special bits and I'm going to swap the trans for a Z33 6 Speed. Ordered alot of important stuff too.

Engine:
HKS 740cc Side Feed Injectors
Z32 Fuel Filter
NGK BKR7E Spark plugs
Magnecor Plug Wires
Brian Crower 264/264 Stage 2 Cams
Tomei Adjustable Cam Gears
Supertech Stainless Steel Valves
Brian Crower Billet Steel Rods
Brian Crower Forged Pistons

Braking:
Z32 Rear Brakes
R33 Front Brakes

Suspension and Handling:
BC Racing BR Type Coilovers
Circuit Sports Tie Rods and Arms
Sikky Tubular front and rear ARB's
Cusco 6-point Bolt-in Roll Cage

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Decided to let you all know whats happened recently with the GT-R.

I have sat in my computer room for days on end figuring out what Turbo Kit to buy for the GT-R. I looked at all the AMS options and to be honest, I wanted something completely suicidal and crazy. I also want to dump the External Wastegates to atmosphere because i'm a sick c*nt. Then I came across a site called ETS (Extreme Turbo Systems) and clicked on their GT-R section. I scrolled down the page trying to find the Turbo Kits section and clicked on that. There was only one kit in that section which I thought was pretty weird... Until I took a further look. I clicked on the Turbo Kit (which was being advertised at nearly $12,000) and almost had a seizure. You could configure it to run a pair of HTA3794 turbos which were f*cking huge. I really want this kit, but the 3794's are a bit big for my motor so I opted for the HTA3076R's which were rated up to 1370whp. The kit has tubular manifolds which i'm going to send away to get coated then i'll wrap them aswell as the downpipes. As for External Wastegate setups, the kit comes with a pair of Tial MVR 44mm Wagteates which are recirculated back into the DP. To be a mad c*nt, i'm going to dump them to atmosphere by fabricating my own V-Band 3" DP's and have a long piece of 44mm wide wrapped stainless tubing pointing to the ground from each 'Gate. It will sound f*cking bonkers on boost. I've made sure that every pipe on this kit is V-Band Clamped.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:13 pm

Not much happening since i've came back from the UK.

But I can tell you that I received a sum of cash and a little something from a dude who goes by the name 'Tiger' 'round Colorado. He decided to leave Colorado behind to pursue newer and bigger things back in his hometown. He had an old beaten up AE86 roller in the back of his barn which caught my eye.

"You wanna get rid of that 86 back there?" I asked.

He stood there for a few seconds thinking to himself.

"Umm, yeah okay" he replied.

"Great, how much?" I said whilst pulling my walled out my pocket.

"Absolutely nothing, my man" he said with a slight laugh coming from him.

I thanked him for his kindness and backed my trailer to the front of the barn. Tiger helped me push the car onto the trailer and I then got it all tied up. We then said our goodbyes and I was soon on my way back to the workshop where I can drop the car and trailer off then get back to work on the GT-R. 

Just a quick piccy of the 86 on the trailer...
**MODS LOCK** - Page 2 2012-10-28+16.59.56

More soon.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Wanna Sell the Rolling AE86 Shell?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**MODS LOCK**
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2