HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for budding Journalists!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

Looking for budding Journalists! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for budding Journalists!   Looking for budding Journalists! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:39 pm

What's happening guys ?

So yeah there's the title. Basically I can't be running the show all the time, it's hard work. Don't suppose anyone else fancies having a go. It's very rewarding when you finally produce something and the community gives such great feedback!

If you want to have a go, just gives a short taster of what you're made of, just say how active you are, you know the drill!

Peace - Stunner <3
Back to top Go down
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

PostSubject: Re: Looking for budding Journalists!   Looking for budding Journalists! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Im Active pretty much Everyday/All Day but, Starting on August the 5th Ill have Football Practice. Then 2 Weeks on 19th I Think School Will Be Starting. Everyday or Every 12 Hours I do a Update on my Thread.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Looking for budding Journalists!   Looking for budding Journalists! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:41 pm

And a paragraph ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for budding Journalists!   Looking for budding Journalists! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for budding Journalists!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: