HomeSearchRegisterLog in

UberTorque Articles - Issue #6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

UberTorque Articles - Issue #6 Empty
PostSubject: UberTorque Articles - Issue #6   UberTorque Articles - Issue #6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Why everyone needs a Astra

There comes a time in a mans life where he has to go beyond the status quo to get his point across. And I believe to even think of the sentence I am about to plague, would probably get me perma banned...From life. But let's not get into that just yet. because I have something much more exciting to show you gentlemen. A car that not only surprised me physically, but mentally. I present to you. The Vauxhall Astra VXR.

Powered by a 2.0 turbo'd four-cylinder engine, producing around 277bhp, which is funnelled exclusively through the front wheels. Under full acceleration, the VXR makes a sound like a tornado trying to squeeze its way under a barn door. A Tornado jet that is. Top Gear themselves said that this great little chassis had the potential to be "animalistic". And oh boy were they right. For all you Forza heads, get your Drivetrain conversionists out of there hole and ready to drift. Yes. I did just use the words Vauxhall and drift in the same article. Simply because it can.

But there's a price to pay. For your average MNM garage builder, hanging onto your 20K. Bad news. This Car requires over $160,000 worth of upgrades until it's at it's full potential. But if you don't want to drift the absolute turd out of it. It sure is a "Fine piece of booty", as I believe Kru Jones would say. This is one of those cars where it's make or break. There's a fine line between chav and ballin'. The seats are standard and the dash is plain, but all it needs is some loving, and a good eye for pimp restoration.

And now I shall bring myself to say THE sentence. A sentence which is worse then calling your nan a C you next Tuesday. I hope you all forgive me. But this car would give an A class AE86 a run for it's money. Straight up.

And on that anti climax I shall end
Thanks for reading
Stunner - Founder UberTorque Media

Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #6   UberTorque Articles - Issue #6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Yup!!! I would say something like that!!! LOL!!! Great read my man!! You make me wanna get a Astra to test your theory!!

UberTorque Articles - Issue #6 18495756374_36fae141bc_o
WHIP GAME PROPER
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #6   UberTorque Articles - Issue #6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:37 pm

I shit you not, I was pulling some angle like a biatch with a 360 protractor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #6   UberTorque Articles - Issue #6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UberTorque Articles - Issue #6
Page 1 of 1