HomeSearchRegisterLog in

rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stacks
Mechanic

rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins   rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:42 pm

You do understand it's a secret group right... it's hard as hell to find if you aren't apart of it.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
Mechanic
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins   rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Yes I know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins   rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:58 pm

JDMFactor Website, I've downloaded quiet a bit.

as for the Facebook group, I thought it was Invite Only.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
Falken HD
Mechanic
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins   rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Regular photos:

rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 9481010777_49ef31aec8_z

rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 9474615189_46afabab35_z

rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 9473446243_8049ac6f1d_z

rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 9472377623_a3b7bd56d7_z

rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 9456806549_e7e9a41985_z

rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 9307859643_d07d09b3cc_z

Shitty Edits:

rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 9386072089_2b6b65d4a8_z

rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 9316041331_083652616c_z
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Shop Floor Sweeper
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins   rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:21 pm

i want that e36 soo bad lol, cant find it,
anyway iv been busy modding and stuff so heres my baby s13 with a ls3 swap plus other mods iv added in myself,
s13 :

and heres the mods iv put in
mods:

hope you liked it all there will be more soon Smile
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins   rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:44 pm

?Sign up on the JDMFactor website and they have a crap ton of cars. Can you link me to the swaps i had to restart mine and i cant remember the place i got them from?

Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Shop Floor Sweeper
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins   rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:57 pm

im already on jdm factor, they dont really have a crap ton of cars, as majority i already have its just a couple im still looking for,
i got the swaps included in a random download cant remember which one, then just added them into each car i wanted them in. im sure if you search google for it it should come up
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins   rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:38 pm

When your modding such things, do you just change Files around or is there a Program for it?
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins   rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:43 pm

dragz wrote:
When your modding such things, do you just change Files around or is there a Program for it?
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
Shop Floor Sweeper
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins   rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:57 pm

dragz wrote:

If you guys want on the Facebook group I can ask a friend to invite you guys(I have no idea if he will or not though so no promises.). He invited me but I don't play Rafactor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins   rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:00 am

DB BeeDee wrote:
dragz wrote:

If you guys want on the Facebook group I can ask a friend to invite you guys(I have no idea if he will or not though so no promises.). He invited me but I don't play Rafactor.
Ive been invited atleast 2 or 3 times but i dont really like the people there so i never joined.
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Shop Floor Sweeper
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins   rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:09 am

i dont mind either way i just wanna meet more aussies that play this game Razz
, as for modding it depends alot on what you want to mod eg: adding cars and tracks is easy just a matter of downloading and pasting into the right place however when modding engines into different cars and stuff like that you have to find the right files to copy over and then change the upgrade scripting for the vehicle you would like it in, sounds a lil complicated but its really not
;p
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins   rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:53 am

Different Engine swaps is what I'm looking for pretty much.

I wanna find some more things to do
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Shop Floor Sweeper
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins   rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:08 am

Have a look on Jdm factor there is a tutorial on it in the help section,
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins   rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:21 pm

rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 16181073466_6bbc800878_z

rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 16206930185_6b58256c6e_z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins   rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rFactor: Media sharing for pictures, videos, and Car Skins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2