HomeSearchRegisterLog in

voting for set horizon lobby times

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Shop Floor Sweeper
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

voting for set horizon lobby times Empty
PostSubject: voting for set horizon lobby times   voting for set horizon lobby times Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:22 pm

ok so the idea has finally come up to have set times for horizon lobbies and as i said im happy to do this for the community so that we can all get into some lobby's and have a muck around n stuff,

so as a start i will need to know what timezones the majority of people are in so i can work out a fair time for us all to get together,

im in aus so im pretty sure im ahead of the majority on here timezone wise,

i was thinking of doing it on the weekend although that can change depending on what people go for,
i would be doing it on a sunday about 9.30am aest
which in est timezone is around 7.30pm on saturday night
for pst it would be around 4.30pm on the saturday
but to keep it simple everyone should go off gmt dedicated time which would be 11.30pm saturday night

now this can change although im not available everyday so please keep that in mind.
but this gives you a rough idea of the timezone differences and will allow us to easily work something out for us all to get together and cruise, so have your say on what you think or what would suit you better or if this sounds good then we can go ahead with it,

cheers guys Smile
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: voting for set horizon lobby times   voting for set horizon lobby times Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:24 pm

7:30 Est is a good time for me especially on the weekend
Back to top Go down
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

PostSubject: Re: voting for set horizon lobby times   voting for set horizon lobby times Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:27 pm

anytime around 7:30-9:00 Cent is a good time, coz of my sports.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: voting for set horizon lobby times   voting for set horizon lobby times Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:43 am

Both of those times translate to way too early in the morning for me. I'm in GMT, btw.
I like the sound of 4:45pm EST, which was the time that all lobbys were started on BNB.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: voting for set horizon lobby times   voting for set horizon lobby times Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:20 am

@ Callum. Which is 1:45pm for me, which when School starts in the Next week. I wouldn't be out of school yet.

Anytime is cool with me I guess. I just got to know a few days in advanced.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: voting for set horizon lobby times   voting for set horizon lobby times Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:31 am

Weekend...?
Back to top Go down
Takum1 Fujiwara
Shop Floor Sweeper
Takum1 Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: voting for set horizon lobby times   voting for set horizon lobby times Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:38 am

its more or less impossible, as you have americans Europeans and then Asia and then austrailia newZealand etc so times aint ever going to match your going to either miss out on americans or miss out on the asia andd far west people Sad
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: voting for set horizon lobby times   voting for set horizon lobby times Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:49 am

That's the problem...
Back to top Go down
bobthegama675
Mechanic
bobthegama675

PostSubject: Re: voting for set horizon lobby times   voting for set horizon lobby times Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:49 pm

after 2:00 pm est and before 9:30 pm est
i work nights and my shift starts at 10 pm...
Back to top Go down
86GUY
Lead Mechanic
86GUY

PostSubject: Re: voting for set horizon lobby times   voting for set horizon lobby times Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:48 pm

I'm in GMT SO ALL G I AINT MISSING NOUT
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Shop Floor Sweeper
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: voting for set horizon lobby times   voting for set horizon lobby times Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:26 pm

@callum i understand where your coming from, but for me to start it at that time means getting up at 6.am just to do a lobby, i was happy to get up at 8.30 and sacrifice a lil sleep in but im not treating it like a work day and getting up at 6am, and looking at timezones it will only be around 12.30 am over there which on a weekend isnt to bad,

and takumi i wouldnt say its impossible its just a matter of everyone coming to a compromise, provided some people may miss out sometimes for whatever reasons but it happens

it seems the majority in here are reasonably happy with the time for this so if we like we can give it a test run this coming weekend? just let me know guys Smile
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Shop Floor Sweeper
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: voting for set horizon lobby times   voting for set horizon lobby times Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:26 pm

Bump will be putting a lobby up in about 5hrs at 9.30 hope to see a few ppl there Smile
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: voting for set horizon lobby times   voting for set horizon lobby times Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Bout 7 PM EST, so im down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: voting for set horizon lobby times   voting for set horizon lobby times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

voting for set horizon lobby times
Page 1 of 1