Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Payday Information (FH3 Updated)

Go down 
+14
bobthegama675
Mosuke
Wolfling
Takum1 Fujiwara
Kru Jones
XtC xRacerx
The Iron Fox
Sidewinder
xCalluumm
The Real Milton
Mad Hatter
roberts141
NightSausage
DIS OldManTiger
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:59 pm

#paydaypolice XD
Back to top Go down
bobthegama675
Mechanic
bobthegama675

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Wolfling wrote:
#paydaypolice XD
Agreed!
Back to top Go down
ID NiGhTMaRe
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:14 pm

GXM NiGhTMaRe FM5

Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:26 pm

ID NiGhTMaRe wrote:
GXM NiGhTMaRe FM5

This isn't the payday thread. The current payday thread will be in this "Bank Of MnM" section, but it will have a date in the title. This is just a thread in case there are any pay related questions.
Back to top Go down
l Digitized l
Shop Floor Sweeper
l Digitized l

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:16 pm

Do you have to have a car before receiving paydays? I'm assuming yes and also assuming that I need to wait for the next week since I just opened my FM5 garage too.

Just figured I'd ask anyway.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:41 pm

Nope and nope, lol. Collect your payday, buy a car, no need to wait a week.
Back to top Go down
l Digitized l
Shop Floor Sweeper
l Digitized l

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:13 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
Nope and nope, lol. Collect your payday, buy a car, no need to wait a week.

Right on man. I just got a chance to get on FM5 so I'll be doing that now.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
FuBaRWales

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:19 am

whys the pay so low on FM5? how else can we make money
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:29 am

The pay is commensurate with the cost of parts. Check the parts cost on FM4, and then check the parts cost on FM5. See, the original FM3/FM4 BnB pricing was broken, it was far easier to get cars than it was to get parts for those cars. The only reason we stayed with that pricing when we moved to MnM was so that people could transfer over their garages. But the new pricing I've laid out, the parts are a much more realistic cost, and its easier to obtain parts than cars, like real life. As for making money, you can have MnM lobbies, you can host events, and make money as the host. You could also do paint and body work, and then share it in vinyl groups long enough for them to download it and then unshare it.
Back to top Go down
FuBaRWales

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:45 am

cheers tiger.

guess il start kitting cars and selling parts.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:47 am

I may be visiting that thread if you start it, lol.
Back to top Go down
FuBaRWales

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:49 am

il do it via PM lol. i aint spending ages doing requests lol.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:47 am

Is Horizon 2 going to be Done like Forza 5 Pricing?

I Feel like BNB did well with Being Active because people could have a Limit to go by, but still They could have new cars Often. and with Forza 5 I feel I get bored not having that Quick Choice, which I know it's supposed to be the Real Life sort of Deal. not sure if others are like that also.

and Like Horizon MnM now it's mostly Horsepower, High Dollar Cars. Which wouldn't be anywhere Near Possible.

I guess what I'm getting at is I love the Idea of a Limited Money, and Different Ways to Earn it on a Forum, but not so Limited that it's Slowing Down Activity.
Was just my thought on Things, idk if some people see it the same or not
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:10 pm

See, I'm a bit confused. Everyone hated BnB's pricing, there were people complaining all the time. Saying it was easy to buy cars, but parts pricing was insane. Now we've got a system where the cars are a bit harder to get, but the parts prices are much more realistic and reasonable.

I will run it by the mods and such, see what we can do.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:44 pm

There were times I hated the BNB Pricing, and theres Times I hate the MnM Pricing.
Love the Limited Idea, just not so Limited that it makes you bored and Inactive.

Like I said, i'm not sure if i'm the only one that sees it this way or not but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:09 pm

I know where you're coming from. Back in the day, You actually tired to find events or comps. to try to make it till that last payday, and the limit forced people to sell cars and keep the economy running. Here, you dont need to sell a car, you can wait a few weeks because no one is selling anything you want, and you get detached from MnM. Back to my original point, I agree with you Deatey lol
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:41 pm

Yeah, we are upping paydays to $3000 on both H2 and FM5 as of today.

Back to top Go down
FuBaRWales

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Fubs 3.5 fh2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Payday Information (FH3 Updated)   Payday Information (FH3 Updated) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Payday Information (FH3 Updated)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2