Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you like to see implemented or removed?

Go down 
+20
Impulse 3
Cougar
MichaelC
Kru Jones
Falken HD
AC x Stunner
Lewis Crook
Sideways 30k
PortableCorpse
Mosuke
NightSausage
Luccbag
86GUY
Arsye
Mad Hatter
Camshlom
xCalluumm
schmitty4491
DIS OldManTiger
Sidewinder
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mosuke
Mechanic

What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:37 am

I think that was tigers main intention when starting this forum Saus
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:07 am

My intention was indeed to have a more community driven process when it comes to major overhauls to the system we operate under.

As for a ROTM, something is under construction as we speak, more about that soon.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:06 am

Tiger, PM's. Smile
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Shop Floor Sweeper
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:09 am

You know, I don't even really care about the democracy bit. It'd just be really nice to have some sort of advance warning (days in advance, not hours) when things are going to radically change.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:13 pm

Oh yeah, I won't tell you the moment I'm doing some radical change. As I said, I'll be getting the vibe of the community first before that happens.
Back to top Go down
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:23 am

I Would like to see them BRICK WALL Shrubs on Forza Horizon to be removed!!Twisted Evil Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:38 am

Maybe an area for the Games people don't really play.

Open Spoiler for Example, the FM4 and Horizon are just to show what it looks like now, and what I think the Other Games section could look like.
Spoiler:
I'm not sure, just a 2 thoughts that popped into my head.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:38 am

Put up a poll thread here in off topic Drags, asking if people want a section for shift 2 and gt5 and 6. If enough people say yes, I'll make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Lewis Crook
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:18 am

schmitty4491 wrote:
1. Push Tiger down the stairs.
hahahahah omfg i'm dying

Can we get a weekly lottery please- I asked smooth for this on BnB and it happened once(that of which, I won ,so meh)
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:42 am

Tiger, can we have hookers?
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:57 am

Lewis Crook wrote:

Can we get a weekly lottery please- I asked smooth for this on BnB and it happened once(that of which, I won ,so meh)

Thread is already up. Cool 
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:58 am

xCalluumm wrote:
Tiger, can we have hookers?

Hey, what you do on your own time is of no concern to myself or MnM!

Lol.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:11 am

Lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Shop Floor Sweeper
PortableCorpse

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:40 am

I have hookers. At my place. Come on over, Callum.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Is there a way that there could be a fair distribution of FM4 and FH event's. Like an event's coordinator ?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:13 pm

This. ^
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:35 am

Umm could we have free drivertrain conversions? Because in an AWD car its just basically ripping out the front driveshafts.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:01 am

AC x Stunner wrote:
Is there a way that there could be a fair distribution of FM4 and FH event's. Like an event's coordinator ?

Huge problem with that. There is nowhere near an even amount of people playing both FM4 and FH. To make as many events for FH would be a waste of someone's time.

xCalluumm wrote:
Umm could we have free drivertrain conversions? Because in an AWD car its just basically ripping out the front driveshafts.

We're not doing any major pricing changes on FM4, but this is something we'll look into for the new pricing structure going into place for FM5.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:03 am

Alrighty! Thanks for tellin yo. Smile
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:06 am

No problemo. FM5 on MnM will have an entire new setup, more realistic parts prices, and new free to do things based more on reality as well.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:09 am

Woo!
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:16 am

That makes sense Tiger. Thanks for getting back to me!
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:27 am

Not a problem. I wish more people played FH so we could get some lobbies and things going. And while having an even number of events across the 2 games wouldn't work, the idea of an events coordinator is now something else we'll be mulling over for FM5 as well.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Mechanic
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Well, maybe not an equal number of events, but maybe regular events?

If there were 'official' MnM events, set up by admins/mods weekly or even monthly, you could make some sort of 3:1 ration or something.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:29 pm

What I would like to see change.

The Price on the Stock 427 Cobra.
I've been thinking, and almost every car in Forza is priced well, but the Cobra, i've seen them around for like 100k in real life.

I was just wondering if there could be just like a Single Price for the Cobra.

1.5 Mill is quite crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see implemented or removed?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: