HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Empty
PostSubject: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:39 am

As the Title states, Who is going to stay here or who is going back to BNB?

BNB is restarting here in a couple months, and I was just wondering who is going to be staying here, and who isn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:47 pm

BNB? lolnope.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:04 pm

xCalluumm wrote:
BNB? lolnope.
Well Callum.. Others Have a Choice.. You don't.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:10 pm

I have no choice. If I had a choice, the result would still be the same, lol. MnM. I still remember the frustration of Smooth not listening to the members. I still remember Smooth coming here and asking folks back to BnB, and when they didn't go, he banned me, lol. I'm sorry, but a couple of months and a fresh start on BnB aren't going to change Smooth.

But for the record, there will be no bad blood on my part towards people who decide to go back. The whole idea behind MnM was that people should have a choice. And that will continue as long as folks want to be here.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:14 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
And that will continue as long as folks want to be here.
+1

I don't have a choice, if MnM Shut down i would have no place to go because i started here, unless Smooth allowed me to bring my cars over(Which i doubt)
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
Shop Floor Sweeper
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Pointless thread is pointless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:05 pm

Can I delete this thread please?

Also, a better question is, does anyone WANT to go back to that awfully run website? I mean, really. If you end up going back dragz, then I guess you like when your voice isn't heard or would like to be removed from something and then not be given a reason for it. That's fine lol, go ahead. I personally won't be going back.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:09 pm

DB BeeDee wrote:
Pointless thread is pointless.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Impulse 3 wrote:
Can I delete this thread please?

Also, a better question is, does anyone WANT to go back to that awfully run website? I mean, really. If you end up going back dragz, then I guess you like when your voice isn't heard or would like to be removed from something and then not be given a reason for it. That's fine lol, go ahead. I personally won't be going back.  
I would only go back if Everyone I like on this site would go back.
Yes. You can delete the thread.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Impulse 3 wrote:
I agree with Impulse.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mechanic
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Doesn't everybody Callum?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Nipples.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Sidewinder wrote:
Doesn't everybody Callum?
Lol no.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:44 pm

xCalluumm wrote:
Nipples.
+1
Back to top Go down
The Iron Fox
Shop Floor Sweeper
The Iron Fox

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:46 pm

BNB was barely run smoothly, the whole indecisivity of late that I found out about even worse, and Smooth pretty much ignored people anyway. Assuming there ever is a BNB again, I'd probably just stay here.

This thread isn't pointless, the man just wanted to know if people would, given the chance, and he has a right to. It doesn't break a rule. The only thing is I don't think there's a soul who posts here that will say they actually want to go back.

Potato nipples. Because plants have feelings too.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:04 pm

This thread does not need to be deleted. Its a viable question not against site policy, and we here at MnM do not squash free speech. People feel free to post your opinions on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:08 pm

Kitsune Ame wrote:
Potato nipples. Because plants have feelings too.
+1 on this Line here.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:21 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
This thread does not need to be deleted. Its a viable question not against site policy, and we here at MnM do not squash free speech. People feel free to post your opinions on the subject.
I didn't intend to squash anybody's free speech, I just meant to stop any drama that can possibly start from this, that's all.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:50 pm

Lol, it was a general statement of site policy Impulse, not some jab aimed at you. Too funny.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Stop being a Newb Impulse Gosh. Freaking poopsicle. Get Known.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:51 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
Lol, it was a general statement of site policy Impulse, not some jab aimed at you. Too funny.
It was pretty funny though. Lol it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
Mechanic
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:01 pm

I can see why Impulse wanted to delete it, just seemed as it was going to start drama...but my choice is probably going to stay here at MNM just cause it seems as most of the community is as well..My heart will Always be in BNB though. I don't care how bad it was ran, it was still the very beginning to all of this, so it will always be with me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Mosuke
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:41 am

I think Falken hit it on the head there, Yes Smooth pushed the community away but without him this site would not exist. Every time i think of BnB i feel guilty that we all jumped ship. I Get that it was a needed evolution, but you'd have to be an ass not to feel at least a little bad over it.
I think this thread was a manifestation of similar thoughts.
Maybe some peeps should stop ragging on Smooth so much, as it solves nothing and causes unneeded drama. Just be the bigger men Wink 
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:23 am

Mosuke wrote:
I think Falken hit it on the head there, Yes Smooth pushed the community away but without him this site would not exist. Every time i think of BnB i feel guilty that we all jumped ship. I Get that it was a needed evolution, but you'd have to be an ass not to feel at least a little bad over it.
I think this thread was a manifestation of similar thoughts.
Maybe some peeps should stop ragging on Smooth so much, as it solves nothing and causes unneeded drama. Just be the bigger men Wink 
+1
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:06 am

I myself am not "raging" at Smooth, but I'm also not wearing blinders or suffering from amnesia either. I loved BnB when I first started, so yes, I was sad to see it go. However, the treament I received from Smooth doesn't leave space for me to feel bad about starting this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next