HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mosuke
Mechanic

Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Ragging is not raging, hence on not at.
Ragging is just insulting etc, not all out anger.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Yeah, I understand the definition of them both, thanks, lol. I just misread the "ragging" as "raging".
Back to top Go down
Mosuke
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Does that mean you are secretly raging? Suspect  A Freudian slip?
I guess i never really had to deal with his 'darker side' i just got ignored after PMing hours worth of work for event ideas... and the entire rules/regs for them... at his request lol
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:39 pm

Nah, no rage here, lol. I even let the guy come here and post, asking people to come back. And yeah, he ignored all but a few most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:40 pm

Mosuke wrote:
Does that mean you are secretly raging? Suspect  A Freudian slip?
I guess i never really had to deal with his 'darker side' i just got ignored after PMing hours worth of work for event ideas... and the entire rules/regs for them... at his request lol
Pretty much the whole community lol.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
Admin
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:35 pm

meh. ill go where the action is for FM4. i got no problems with smooth, i havent been to bnb in a few months so if some crazy ish went down i missed it. sorry i couldnt keep up with the events I used to run so much and thanks tiger i know you and some others sort of took over keeping things busy when I didnt have the time, and keeping the dream alive here at MnM

[HORIZON]
[HORIZON 3]
[HORIZON 4]
[MOTORSPORT 7]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?   Who is all staying here or going back to BNB? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is all staying here or going back to BNB?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2