Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside

Go down 
+18
AC x Stunner
Lewis Crook
PepsRocks
Falken HD
PortableCorpse
Arsye
Dusin
Impulse 3
Ad the Rad
Fadam
86GUY
Kru Jones
xCalluumm
LEEEBRRROOONN Banzai
Sidewinder
Mad Hatter
schmitty4491
DIS OldManTiger
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside   BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Seem's a bit hypocritical though. After all the disgression and such haha ?
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside   BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:51 pm

How is that hypocritical? He didn't want to lose his cars, so he was against a forced restart. And Smooth changed his mind, so now he has his cars on BnB. He got want he wanted, doesn't seem hypocritical to me at all. Choosing to restart here doesn't take away his cars there, so best of both worlds in my opinion. I'm missing the problem I guess. Anyway, moving on..

Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside   BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:57 pm

Oh wait. I get it now. I misinterpreted. Yes moving on!
Back to top Go down
DIS Stuey
Shop Floor Sweeper
DIS Stuey

PostSubject: Re: BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside   BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:50 am

its fair to say... bnb wasn't run...
click here for spoiler!!!!! go on:
Back to top Go down
Darthm0ng
Lead Mechanic
Darthm0ng

PostSubject: Re: BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside   BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:36 pm

XE Stuey wrote:

I actually lol'ed.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside   BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:44 pm

XE Stuey wrote:

Lol...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside   BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:34 pm

reaper mech wrote:
i say keep it running ... im starting to enjoy my stay here it feels more comfortable.

Tardy to the party buddy boy...

i dont even know why this thread is still open. BnB is shut dizzown
Back to top Go down
NightSausage
Shop Floor Sweeper
NightSausage

PostSubject: Re: BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside   BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:09 am

Just seen this dying fire had a twig thrown in, so i figured id throw one in too, but not just about this, so sorry, not trying to start a debate or get any hate. I think that MnM should stay its own thing, its being run great, with a great community, but I respect Smooth, the guy started it all, and even messing up he still had the balls to come here to all the people that he knew didn't favor him, and asked for forgiveness and collaboration, and mostly everyone just threw his mistakes in his face. I am not trying to start anything, by any means, I just seen a lot of disrespect looking back at it, and just thought I'd post something to show some respect for the man.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside   BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:39 am

For the record, I myself have no hate or ill will towards Smooth, or else I would never have let him come here and make a thread asking people to come back, and I would definitely not have made this thread, gauging the community's vibe on whether MnM should have stayed open. I mean, obviously, I wasn't happy with the decisions he was making, but that doesn't mean I wanted BnB to just disappear. I do however have one small bone to pick with what you said in your post NightSausage. Smooth and BnB did not start it all. ID Lowlife and ID Lizard ran the GRDC (Grass Roots Drift Club, I think) long before BnB. Yes, BnB was a drastic improvement, but the idea for it came from another site. Sound familiar? Yes, the idea for MnM was spawned from a previous site, but like BnB, we intend to improve upon our predecessor, by focusing alot of our energy into the community and vibe, as well as new things coming for FM5.

Now, like Kru, I believe this should have been locked, so I'm going to go ahead and do so.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside   BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BnB Restart Cancelled. Should MnM Continue? Poll Inside
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3