HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K. Limeryn
Shop Floor Sweeper
K. Limeryn

Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:55 pm

GT: Kojach Limeryn.

I've been wanting to do this for a while now, mainly because horizon has the F100.

Bank Statement: $18,500

Bank statement:

Last edited by K. Limeryn on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
K. Limeryn
Shop Floor Sweeper
K. Limeryn

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Garage.

Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Getpho16

Ford F100

Garage:

Last edited by K. Limeryn on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:18 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Well Welcome to The Horizon side of MnM

Will you be doing a Story?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
K. Limeryn
Shop Floor Sweeper
K. Limeryn

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Pretty sure, but not sure. I know i'll be buying an F100 to go along with my character persona.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:36 am

Horizon stories are probably more interesting than on FM4 tbh. Razz
Back to top Go down
K. Limeryn
Shop Floor Sweeper
K. Limeryn

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Eeyup. I got somethin' good planned.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Welcome to Colorado!

K. Limeryn
Shop Floor Sweeper
K. Limeryn

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:33 pm

Just about ready to get things started.
Back to top Go down
K. Limeryn
Shop Floor Sweeper
K. Limeryn

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:35 am

Well, me and my family just came to Colorado from South Carolina. I was hoping to get things going again once we got to Colorado, but when we got there everything was more expensive then i thought. So now i have to get some spare jobs to help pay of the farm, I honestly have no idea what i'm going to do. I hope i didn't make a bad decision. My Granny says it's all going to be okay, but i'm not too sure about that. All i have from my homestead for now is this old ford pick-up truck. Maybe i can use it to help win money for the farm, from car shows and whatnot. Since apples are out of season and all.
Back to top Go down
K. Limeryn
Shop Floor Sweeper
K. Limeryn

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Well, the monthly farm payments will be due soon. Compared to what i have earned in the past few days i've been in Colorado, it won't be much. But i'll still need a permanent place of work. So far since i've got here i made $6,000. Which is good for my first week. With the apple family helping out, of course. Don't know what i'd do without my granny or my brother. I'm looking into getting the Apple Family Ford painted up real nice. Figured she could use a makeover. Let me know if ya'll got any barns that need raising!
Back to top Go down
K. Limeryn
Shop Floor Sweeper
K. Limeryn

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Well, I guess it's time i told ya'll why me and my family left our old farm in South Carolina. But be warned, it's a bit dark and disturbing.

A few years ago my father passed, leaving me, Mac, my mom, and my granny to care for the yungin's. Shortly after that things became very different around the farm... My mother was no longer happy, she had turned to certain... Ailments. To help her with her depression. I guess about a week before we moved here she... Well... I don't like to talk about that part. Nevertheless we're here now. Me, granny, bloom, and Big Mac. And we're trying to carry on with ourselves. I made the decision to move away from the farm as there were just too many memories of our childhood to continue staying there. So, here we reside. In Colorado.
Back to top Go down
K. Limeryn
Shop Floor Sweeper
K. Limeryn

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Well, ya'll, I met some pretty nice folks in Carson the other night and we chatted for a while. I'm still looking for the driver of that Evo VI i saw yesterday. I'd show ya'll some pictures but my connection's being weird right now. Anyways, i'm seriously considering getting a livery for the F100.
Back to top Go down
K. Limeryn
Shop Floor Sweeper
K. Limeryn

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:30 am

Howdy, y'all. It's good to be back. It's mighty cold in Colorado this time of year. Money is slow right now, me and Mac have been working our tails off trying to earn money for the farm. It's not going so well. I've learned that down here in Colorado, honesty is not everyone's top priority. That being said, i'm looking into getting a faster car. I love the F100 so much. However i think it's time to let go of the past. He's gone, and nothing's going to change that. I'll keep the F100 for Big Mac to use on the farm from now on. And when i feel like i need to remember.

https://youtu.be/yCSMCgqlc-0
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:19 pm

This garage needs more people on it. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:11 pm

Are you a Brony Smile
Back to top Go down
K. Limeryn
Shop Floor Sweeper
K. Limeryn

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:30 am

Yup. And i'm lovin' it.
Back to top Go down
K. Limeryn
Shop Floor Sweeper
K. Limeryn

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:56 am

Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Evo_8_13

Howdy. I haven't really been making much... So, i figured it was time to get into the racing scene. I went out and got myself an Evo 8. Hopefully i'll be making more money for the farm, so we can keep living there. They just rose the notes to $1,000 a month... I tell y'all, i don't know how much longer i can keep this up before i have to sell the farm. I'm starting to think we should've just stayed in Carolina... Oh well... What's done is done, and we can't undo it. And now i'm tied up in something i want nothing to do with. 'Mac keeps telling me we'll make it through this... I'm not so sure about that... Anyways, i'll see y'all later. I've got some races to win.
Back to top Go down
K. Limeryn
Shop Floor Sweeper
K. Limeryn

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:09 pm

Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Evo_8_14 Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Evo_8_15

Yee-haw! I ran my first race with my new Evo, and i won! I shouldn't get too excited, though... After all, there's only so much this car can do right now. Me and 'Mac are going to redo the suspension and the differential later today. Not going to do any weight reduction because i want my little sister to be safe when she comes with me to the store and such. Not to mention granny's bad back. I can't wait. All i need to do now is find myself a running partner. I'm thinking about talking to that guy in the Subaru about it. He seems nice enough. Anyways, have fun out there.
Back to top Go down
K. Limeryn
Shop Floor Sweeper
K. Limeryn

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:49 am

Heya'll. Ah just came across an amazing deal. There's an Evo VIII for sale sitting in a Garage in Carson. The owner's askin' $20,000 fer the car. Ah'm thinkin' it's a steal, so ah'm gonna go for it. Ah've already contacted the owner with the offer. Now ah jus' gotta wait fer a response.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:59 am

Welcome Back!
Back to top Go down
K. Limeryn
Shop Floor Sweeper
K. Limeryn

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:32 am

It's good to be back! Nice to see some smiling faces, too. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.   Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Apple Racing: Horizon.
Page 1 of 1