Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone got Splinter Cell: Blacklist?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

Anyone got Splinter Cell: Blacklist? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone got Splinter Cell: Blacklist?   Anyone got Splinter Cell: Blacklist? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Title. The game is awesome and I'm on the 4th mission so far. I'm down to play co op too.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got Splinter Cell: Blacklist?   Anyone got Splinter Cell: Blacklist? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:07 pm

Went to Gamestop to pick up a copy of it but they were all out, and i wasn't trying to drag my girlyfriend around all night for a game. I think i might just get one online but it looks so sweet i want it now, so i bought Payday 2 to tide me over.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got Splinter Cell: Blacklist?   Anyone got Splinter Cell: Blacklist? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:50 am

This game is so intense, but so awesome. Trying to play stealthy... it really is a waiting game at some points. It's so good. Each mission takes me like an hour or about 45 minutes to complete. It should be less but I've never played any of the Splinter Cells until now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got Splinter Cell: Blacklist?   Anyone got Splinter Cell: Blacklist? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone got Splinter Cell: Blacklist?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: