HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 GTA V: Looking for a crew ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

Posts : 209
Join date : 2013-07-10
Age : 22
Location : Greater London

GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Empty
PostSubject: GTA V: Looking for a crew ?    GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
Shop Floor Sweeper
DB BeeDee

Posts : 190
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 23
Location : Scotland

GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V: Looking for a crew ?    GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Should've just posted it in the other thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

Posts : 209
Join date : 2013-07-10
Age : 22
Location : Greater London

GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V: Looking for a crew ?    GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:58 pm

Oh I'm so sorry. Please allow me too move there. Don't want to cause any arguments!
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

Posts : 2717
Join date : 2013-05-03

GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V: Looking for a crew ?    GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:38 pm

This isn't general GTA V info, so, it was right to post it in it's own thread. You're good to go, good luck with recruiting people.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
Shop Floor Sweeper
DB BeeDee

Posts : 190
Join date : 2013-07-11
Age : 23
Location : Scotland

GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V: Looking for a crew ?    GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:48 pm

AC x Stunner wrote:
Oh I'm so sorry. Please allow me too move there. Don't want to cause any arguments!
Calm your tits. Seriously whats your problem with me, ever since I rated your picture in the "Rate the picture" thread you've had a problem with me. If its because I gave your photo a bad rating then you shouldn't have posted it in the thread in the first place if you were just going to get butt hurt over it.

@Tiger Didn't realise it was for a specific club I thought it was just a link on information about the crew feature of GTA. Sorry Stunner I should have clicked the link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
Brenwalsh
Shop Floor Sweeper
Brenwalsh

Posts : 107
Join date : 2013-07-22
Location : Wexford, Ireland

GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V: Looking for a crew ?    GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:57 pm

Cool idea, I'll join if i don't organise something with my friends
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

Posts : 2717
Join date : 2013-05-03

GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V: Looking for a crew ?    GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:03 pm

DB BeeDee wrote:
@Tiger Didn't realise it was for a specific club I thought it was just a link on information about the crew feature of GTA. Sorry Stunner I should have clicked the link.
All good BeeDee, no biggie bro.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

Posts : 209
Join date : 2013-07-10
Age : 22
Location : Greater London

GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V: Looking for a crew ?    GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Bump! Always looking for new members!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

Posts : 1260
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 21
Location : Inverness, Scotland

GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V: Looking for a crew ?    GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:28 am

DB BeeDee wrote:
AC x Stunner wrote:
Oh I'm so sorry. Please allow me too move there. Don't want to cause any arguments!
Calm your tits. Seriously whats your problem with me, ever since I rated your picture in the "Rate the picture" thread you've had a problem with me. If its because I gave your photo a bad rating then you shouldn't have posted it in the thread in the first place if you were just going to get butt hurt over it.

@Tiger Didn't realise it was for a specific club I thought it was just a link on information about the crew feature of GTA. Sorry Stunner I should have clicked the link.
el oh el
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

Posts : 209
Join date : 2013-07-10
Age : 22
Location : Greater London

GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V: Looking for a crew ?    GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:12 am

Can you not post unless you have something productive to say. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

Posts : 1260
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 21
Location : Inverness, Scotland

GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V: Looking for a crew ?    GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V: Looking for a crew ?    GTA V: Looking for a crew ?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
GTA V: Looking for a crew ?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» PCG Texas/USS Anastasia Crew

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: