Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BeamNG.Drive tech demo (pc driving/physics simulator)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ratR0
ratR0

BeamNG.Drive tech demo (pc driving/physics simulator) Empty
PostSubject: BeamNG.Drive tech demo (pc driving/physics simulator)   BeamNG.Drive tech demo (pc driving/physics simulator) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Demo is free, or you can pay $15 for the Alpha which gets you access to whats shown in the video + all future development updates and the final product.

This article gives you a rundown of the game/demo. Check out the video.

http://hooniverse.com/2013/08/12/beamng-drive-tech-demo-and-alpha-now-available-for-all/

BeamNG.Drive tech demo (pc driving/physics simulator) BeamNG7

I was just playing around on the demo for the past hour. the damage is pretty brutal. also the vehicles are completely configurable. as in, if you want to strip it down to just a motor and a frame and drive around, you can do that. the truck in the demo you can add off road suspension and tires to tackle obstacles.

I am really tempted to buy the alpha now.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: BeamNG.Drive tech demo (pc driving/physics simulator)   BeamNG.Drive tech demo (pc driving/physics simulator) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:13 pm

I've go the game but i cant play it for some reason but i got the demo and it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BeamNG.Drive tech demo (pc driving/physics simulator)   BeamNG.Drive tech demo (pc driving/physics simulator) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:16 pm

my computer is closer to their minimum specs so i havent pulled the trigger just yet.

speaking of awesome pc demos that spintires off roading game is pretty badass too.
Back to top Go down
ratR0
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: BeamNG.Drive tech demo (pc driving/physics simulator)   BeamNG.Drive tech demo (pc driving/physics simulator) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:28 pm

oh yea check out the vehicles in development for Drive

http://wiki.beamng.com/Vehicles_In_Development
Back to top Go down
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

PostSubject: Re: BeamNG.Drive tech demo (pc driving/physics simulator)   BeamNG.Drive tech demo (pc driving/physics simulator) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:14 pm

Wish I had a computer that would run BeamNG good without lag!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BeamNG.Drive tech demo (pc driving/physics simulator)   BeamNG.Drive tech demo (pc driving/physics simulator) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BeamNG.Drive tech demo (pc driving/physics simulator)
Page 1 of 1