Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please check out my HMA on FM.net

Go down 
+4
Cougar
Mosuke
Takum1 Fujiwara
txschmidt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

Please check out my HMA on FM.net Empty
PostSubject: Please check out my HMA on FM.net   Please check out my HMA on FM.net Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:23 am

Hey guys, I was featured on HMA this week and would love for everyone to to check it out and post for a unicorn. The story has MnM in it with a link.

Link to HMA -----> http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/6230394.aspx

Thanks guys!
TX
Back to top Go down
Takum1 Fujiwara
Shop Floor Sweeper
Takum1 Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: Please check out my HMA on FM.net   Please check out my HMA on FM.net Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:28 am

congrats mate

reaper sent a message out looks good Smile

great work again
Back to top Go down
Mosuke
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Please check out my HMA on FM.net   Please check out my HMA on FM.net Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:44 am

Very cool read fella, it's nice to see such a good relationship between step father and son!... Good thing he wasn't a Mopar guy lol

So did the guys from Street Outlaws get there asses handed to them by your '08 TX? (the ep when they go to Texas hasn't aired in the UK yet and every time they mention it i can only think of you hooning around running blocker while Kru tries to get the truck load of coors into Texarkana)
How long til the warranty's out and you can start building your 10sec motor?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: Please check out my HMA on FM.net   Please check out my HMA on FM.net Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:50 am

Awesome read mate!
Love a car with a story behind it.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Please check out my HMA on FM.net   Please check out my HMA on FM.net Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Mosuke wrote:
Very cool read fella, it's nice to see such a good relationship between step father and son!... Good thing he wasn't a Mopar guy lol

So did the guys from Street Outlaws get there asses handed to them by your '08 TX? (the ep when they go to Texas hasn't aired in the UK yet and every time they mention it i can only think of you hooning around running blocker while Kru tries to get the truck load of coors into Texarkana)
LMAO!!! Smokey and the Bandit!!! Classic shit!!!
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Please check out my HMA on FM.net   Please check out my HMA on FM.net Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:51 pm

Great shit TX! I put it up on the DIS Twitter and DIS Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Mosuke
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Please check out my HMA on FM.net   Please check out my HMA on FM.net Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
Mosuke wrote:

LMAO!!! Smokey and the Bandit!!! Classic shit!!!
Well the fact i've never seen a pic without his hat just like the bandit lol
East bound and down, load it up and truck it... (or somethin like that haha)
Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Please check out my HMA on FM.net   Please check out my HMA on FM.net Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Thanks for the love guys! It's kind of exciting for me and Tiger, no matter how many times I watch your sig, I always think he's going to hit the cow. lol
Back to top Go down
Stacks
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Please check out my HMA on FM.net   Please check out my HMA on FM.net Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:55 pm

I always thought you were black. lol
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
Shop Floor Sweeper
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Please check out my HMA on FM.net   Please check out my HMA on FM.net Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Good story man, it's cool that a passion for cars can bring people closer. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please check out my HMA on FM.net   Please check out my HMA on FM.net Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please check out my HMA on FM.net
Page 1 of 1