The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Stacks wrote:
The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 0_0

When things go wrong....

*When stacks drives wrong*

Lololol.
Back to top Go down
Stacks
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:42 pm

When driving goes right. #GetawayCar

Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Lmao bullets all OVER the car.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:48 pm

For those among us who have gotten to see the credits, I'd like to ask how you got there. Door A? Door B? Door C? Try not to spoil it for those that haven't by saying what happened in the door you chose.

I myself chose door C, but have every intention of playing A & B through as well.
Back to top Go down
Stacks
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:05 am

I didn't even though there were alternate endings...
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:11 am

Yeah, you're given a list of options, A, B, or C. They each result in a different ending.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
Shop Floor Sweeper
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:31 am

I myself went for C, as did multiple people that I have spoken to have. The ending in V is probably the best out of all the GTAs' I have played.

I'm thinking of making a new save to play the game over again and see how things change with the options I choose. Does anyone else regret going through the story mode so quick?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:51 am

I don't, I'll have side missions, and learning the map like the back of my hand to do. Multiplayer is coming! Plus I'll have time to hit option A & B. I might be more prone to regretting finishing it if it wasn't so satisfying. For me, this is GOTY, and quite possibly Game Of The Console.
Back to top Go down
Stacks
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:19 am

So, me not knowing what ya'll were talking about... and I went back and watched the other endings.... no way I could of done A or B. I chose C, mostly because I felt like it was going to be dumb if I did A or B.

Sidenote, I just turned everything off and am about to go sleep.... know how you hear that ringing noise in your ear after a concert...... cop sirens for me. I may need to lay off. haha.
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:01 am

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
For those among us who have gotten to see the credits, I'd like to ask how you got there. Door A? Door B? Door C? Try not to spoil it for those that haven't by saying what happened in the door you chose.

I myself chose door C, but have every intention of playing A & B through as well.
I was going to pick B, however I felt like C because that sounded just a little more fun >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:11 am

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
I don't, I'll have side missions, and learning the map like the back of my hand to do. Multiplayer is coming! Plus I'll have time to hit option A & B. I might be more prone to regretting finishing it if it wasn't so satisfying. For me, this is GOTY, and quite possibly Game Of The Console.
This game is the MJ of consoles. Goat.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:13 am

DB BeeDee wrote:
I myself went for C, as did multiple people that I have spoken to have. The ending in V is probably the best out of all the GTAs' I have played.

I'm thinking of making a new save to play the game over again and see how things change with the options I choose. Does anyone else regret going through the story mode so quick?
I do, greatly lmao. I'm gonna do the same and make a new save and pick all different options to hear all the different dialogue.

I'm doing "The Big Score" again the obvious way.
Back to top Go down
86GUY
Lead Mechanic
86GUY

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:03 pm

for all you drifters theres a cheat for slidy cars proper cheat the only cheat i used is because DRIFT futo + n2 kit +the performence upgrades = great drift car proper drifting u gotta get used to it doe feels much better
Back to top Go down
86GUY
Lead Mechanic
86GUY

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:04 pm

LB RB LEFT LB RB RT LB
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:19 pm

Im sure there's a Y in that cheat somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:47 pm

If you use Cheats, Turn autosave off, then Dashboard when you're done so you can still get Acheivements from the game
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
DB BeeDee
Shop Floor Sweeper
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:01 pm

The "Slidey cars mode" is Y, RB, RB, Left(Dpad), RB, LB, RT and LB
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
Mosuke
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Anyone pimped a tractor yet?
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:10 pm

I don't think you can.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:11 pm

Bought the guide so I can find the letter scraps and spaceship parts. Anyone know how to get on top of the pipe for spaceship part #1?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:12 pm

If you still have that marker on Franklin's picture when switching carachter telling you he has another mission. Go to his cell phone and call Tonya. There's a few more toe truck activities. Then it should go.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:17 pm

I'll try that thanks
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Didn't work for me Cougar, still says I have one thing to do
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Where do you check to see if you have any missions again? When you switch characters, is it that number?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next