The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:04 am

Finished all 69 Missions @ 26 Hours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SBArsyee
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:29 am

Haha, I won't post spoilers.
Drags, I have no idea haha. I haven't done any of them as Franklin. I haven't played as him much.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:54 am

I'll try not to Spoil anything, went straight no life today and got 11 Hours of Gametime... huh, I need a break, but it's to fun to play.

@Cougar, someone helped me out, they told me to go and used Chop and he could just sniff out the weed, and the D? is on top of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:28 am

Alright cool.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:37 am

Has anyone done anything with the stocks and shares thing yet?
I literally have no idea on how they work.
Back to top Go down
86GUY
Lead Mechanic
86GUY

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:53 am

were do i buy houses cause i go onto the properties website and get directions to view the house but i cant buy it can anyone help me out here ???
Back to top Go down
bobthegama675
Mechanic
bobthegama675

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:25 am

i stole a fighter jet from the mercenaries =)
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:19 am

86GUY wrote:
were do i buy houses cause i go onto the properties website and get directions to view the house but i cant buy it can anyone help me out here ???
I'm having this same problem, after I get out of school, I should be able to see whats wrong..
Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:24 pm

Woot woot... I was able to take my first in-game photo with out an error message! lol
Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:29 pm

drags wrote:
86GUY wrote:
I'm having this same problem, after I get out of school, I should be able to see whats wrong..
I've called the phone numbers on for sale signs and most of the time I get "Quit prank calling me" then they hang up. But, the "iFruit" app is now working and the only bad thing is you can only customize their main car and not all the cars in your garage. It's free and worth getting if you have an iPad or iPhone.
Back to top Go down
86GUY
Lead Mechanic
86GUY

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:08 pm

how do you call the numbers on the signs ??? cause i cant get a dial pad up on the phone
Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:24 pm

Bring your phone up, go to contacts and I think you push the "X" button. Once you have your contacts up look at lower left hand corner of phone for the keypad.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Cougar wrote:
Has anyone done anything with the stocks and shares thing yet?
I literally have no idea on how they work.
My friend is going to help me with that today, then I'll pass the info on.

Anyone know how to get those high end supercars like the Cheetah and the Koenigsegg(idk the name in game)? Where can I buy them?
Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:55 pm

I'm buying stocks and the cool thing about the stocks is the value of the stock you will go up in value as players use that store or product. Example: Los Santos Customs' stock will go up as real players spend money up grading their cars in game. I get a lot of stock tips by doing the "?" on map (side missions). The last tip I got was when I took a guy that was broken down to the airport and as he ran to the airport he told me to buy "Tinkle" stock.

On the cars, If you want to steal one go to the higher end places on the map. Or to buy one pull up your phone go to the internet part and there you can buy planes, boats and cars. If you "stalk" them on Lifeinvader you will get discounts. To stalk them you have to sign in to the "Social Club". For stalking different business I got free hair cuts and resprays.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Just finished the campaign. Absolutely awesome!!
Got pretty tense haha, that's all I'll say. Took me a few attempts too.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Cougar wrote:
Just finished the campaign. Absolutely awesome!!
Got pretty tense haha, that's all I'll say. Took me a few attempts too.
Last Mission was great, it also took me a few tries.. I loved how Rockstar put so much into every mission
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Please, no spoilers lmao.

Also, thanks Schmidt for the tips.

Anyone know why my Snapmatic doesn't work? I go to take a picture then to upload it to the gallery, it gives me a message saying, "server is down" or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Officially hit 30 Hours of Playing time a few minutes ago... hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:59 pm

drags wrote:
Officially hit 30 Hours of Playing time a few minutes ago... hmmmm.
Get a life.

Jokes. GTA is your life.

Jokes lol. Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:01 pm

Real Life Socializing is a scary thing. Smile 
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
Shop Floor Sweeper
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:04 am

Finally after about 26hours of playing I have found a Futo but not only that I also found two Futo GTs'. Oh and I completed the story line earlier as well. The ending is really good, that is all I have to say.

Edit**

Car story to entail tomorrow.
The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 0_0
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:13 am

My Franklin guy is messed up, it's saying he has one Side mission when you go to switch Characters, but when I go to try and look at it on the map, it's not anywhere on the map.. It's upsetting me because I can't go any farther without this mission
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
Shop Floor Sweeper
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:16 am

Have you done all of the lester missions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:55 am

DB BeeDee wrote:
Finally after about 26hours of playing I have found a Futo but not only that I also found two Futo GTs'. Oh and I completed the story line earlier as well. The ending is really good, that is all I have to say.

Edit**

Car story to entail tomorrow.
The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 0_0
Forget the Futo, how and where did you find that truck? That's an awesome looking one lol.

Also, anyone know why my snapmatic is acting up? The picture can be taken and then right before it gets done loading into my gallery, it tells me that I have to try again later and it doesn't work. Help please?
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:18 am

I have no clue Impulse, and BeeDee, yeah I have.. I completed the whole Story Line
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next