Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)

Go down 
+23
END Cody
REVAN
Kru Jones
ratR0
Mosuke
Wolfling
Sidewinder
Brenwalsh
GrahamC216
86GUY
DB BeeDee
Fadam
Cougar
Texas Chia
bobthegama675
txschmidt
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Impulse 3
Arsye
Sideways 30k
Stacks
Falken HD
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:31 am

That's your truck isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:49 am

I was saying no clue to the question about the photos not loading, There is two places I know of to get that truck though.. I'll try to post a picture of where later.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:21 am

Scratch that, I don't know where that Tow Truck is. Would like to know though
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:53 am

Scratch that again. I know where it's at... I will edit this Post in like 5 minutes with a picture where

EDIT: TowTruck is here

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 9848884336_85a1810784_z
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
Shop Floor Sweeper
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:15 am

txschmidt wrote:
I'm buying stocks and the cool thing about the stocks is the value of the stock you will go up in value as players use that store or product. Example: Los Santos Customs' stock will go up as real players spend money up grading their cars in game. I get a lot of stock tips by doing the "?" on map (side missions). The last tip I got was when I took a guy that was broken down to the airport and as he ran to the airport he told me to buy "Tinkle" stock.

On the cars, If you want to steal one go to the higher end places on the map. Or to buy one pull up your phone go to the internet part and there you can buy planes, boats and cars. If you "stalk" them on Lifeinvader you will get discounts. To stalk them you have to sign in to the "Social Club". For stalking different business I got free hair cuts and resprays.  
I invested in the tinkel stock too... Lost 30 fluffing grand... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quantum-Designs/151899478217457
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:40 am

drags wrote:
I was saying no clue to the question about the photos not loading, There is two places I know of to get that truck though.. I'll try to post a picture of where later.
Oh okay, and thanks.

I have no idea why it's not wanting to, I mean I have around 5gb left over on my flash drive.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:06 am

From midnight until right now... holy shit. This game is too addicting. I'm going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Brenwalsh
Shop Floor Sweeper
Brenwalsh

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:38 am

GrahamC216 wrote:
txschmidt wrote:
I'm buying stocks and the cool thing about the stocks is the value of the stock you will go up in value as players use that store or product. Example: Los Santos Customs' stock will go up as real players spend money up grading their cars in game. I get a lot of stock tips by doing the "?" on map (side missions). The last tip I got was when I took a guy that was broken down to the airport and as he ran to the airport he told me to buy "Tinkle" stock.

On the cars, If you want to steal one go to the higher end places on the map. Or to buy one pull up your phone go to the internet part and there you can buy planes, boats and cars. If you "stalk" them on Lifeinvader you will get discounts. To stalk them you have to sign in to the "Social Club". For stalking different business I got free hair cuts and resprays.  
I invested in the tinkel stock too... Lost 30 fluffing grand... Sad
Aha, Made 160K Earlier on the stocks with Franky

When you do the assasination missions with lester he usually gives you a tip on buying before you leave to kill the target
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:16 pm

67.5%
I've got nothing left to do for Michael now, unless they haven't been unlocked yet. Just getting through Trevor's side missions.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:36 pm

I've beaten all the Side missions on the map, but when I got to switch people it says Franklin has one more Side mission, but when I go and look on the map there is nothing.

I'm at 72% Completion

Anyone got any ideas that might help me?
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Is it only available at certain times of the day?
I drove all the way from Blain County to Los Santos only for it to disappear when I got there. But then a when it was daytime it was back. That could be it?
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
Shop Floor Sweeper
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:41 pm

If its the one in grove street you have to do it between 8pm-5am
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Not sure, I'll have to check at various times. Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Lead Mechanic
Fadam

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:35 pm

I just spent an hour or so diving for all the hidden packages, ended up with about 150k and loads of weapons from it.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Suprised you didn't do the Glitch where you can sit there and keep collecting it over and over again
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Lead Mechanic
Fadam

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Didn't even think of it to be honest, was to worried about being eaten by a shark, lol.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Where are you guys getting the suits from?
I've got a wet suit, but it says 'land'. Will I be able to use that?
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
Shop Floor Sweeper
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:53 pm

You get a wet suit from the Dinghys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Cheers dude.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:38 pm

I've checked the map at different times of the day, still nothing
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Who's it for? Barry?
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
Mechanic
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:42 pm

I'm a solid 6% done with the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:49 pm

I think I'm at 60%. I haven't beaten all the side missions yet.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Cougar wrote:
Who's it for? Barry?
I don't know, it says theres a mission to do like when your switching characters, but when I go to Franklin, the person it says has a mission, there is no missions on the map
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:05 pm

Hmm, I have no idea.
I'd just suggest what BeeDee said and try it at different times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next