MnM on GT6? Poll Inside Vote_lcap30%MnM on GT6? Poll Inside Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

MnM on GT6? Poll Inside Empty
PostSubject: MnM on GT6? Poll Inside   MnM on GT6? Poll Inside Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:40 pm

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Camshlom
Shop Floor Sweeper
Camshlom

PostSubject: Re: MnM on GT6? Poll Inside   MnM on GT6? Poll Inside Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:32 pm

With the current price of the Xbox One I can't see myself buying one until it goes down. Nearly 600 for the console and FM5 when i could spend less than 500 for PS4 and GT6. It would take alot of work getting the price sheets filled out but I think if the community is big enough that it could be a good addition. That is if enough people are on PS4.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: MnM on GT6? Poll Inside   MnM on GT6? Poll Inside Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Cam, the PS4 isn't getting GT6, its a PS3 game. Last I read, there were no plans to port it to the new PS4.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: MnM on GT6? Poll Inside   MnM on GT6? Poll Inside Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Yeah. But PD said they might think about bringing it to the next gen doe.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: MnM on GT6? Poll Inside   MnM on GT6? Poll Inside Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.

Did I mention that we- yes.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Mechanic
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: MnM on GT6? Poll Inside   MnM on GT6? Poll Inside Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:44 pm

I thought the question was meant to be for GT5 also? Razz Yes to both.

Also, Tiger's correct, GT6 won't be for the PS4. They're releasing another new racing sim at release, so they said it would be pointless releasing GT6 as well. There will, ofcourse, eventually be GT7. But GT6 will remain on the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Camshlom
Shop Floor Sweeper
Camshlom

PostSubject: Re: MnM on GT6? Poll Inside   MnM on GT6? Poll Inside Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:27 am

The Developers said that they "wouldnt keep us waiting too long" as far as GT6 on PS4 was concerned. Also what new sim did you here about on PS4?
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: MnM on GT6? Poll Inside   MnM on GT6? Poll Inside Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:42 am

It's called DriveClub. Idk if it's from PD, but it looks pretty cool.

That's the one I've heard about, at least. If it's not that one, then I'm not sure which one he's talking about.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Mechanic
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: MnM on GT6? Poll Inside   MnM on GT6? Poll Inside Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:47 am

I don't know for sure, i just remember watching a video or reading some kind of Q&A about it. They said that GT6 would be a PS3 release only as they didn't need a racing sim for PS4 as they were launching a new one.

It could well be DriveClub like Impulse said, but honestly, i have no idea. There is definitely a possibility of it being released in the future, but just not right away. Especially seeing as they would have to change a lot due to how different the new consoles actually are. I'm actually surprised to see GTA V be transferred to PS4/Xbox ONE for the same reason.. That's going to be a lot of work (unless they've developed the two versions in tandem).

Tell you what, i'll go and do some proper research on it today once i've done this mountain of ironing.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: MnM on GT6? Poll Inside   MnM on GT6? Poll Inside Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:05 am

DriveClub is being developed by Evolution Studios and looks so damn cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MnM on GT6? Poll Inside   MnM on GT6? Poll Inside Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MnM on GT6? Poll Inside
Page 1 of 1