HORIZON 2 IS LIVE!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should UT Media makes a valiant return?
Yes
75%
 75% [ 6 ]
No
25%
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mechanic

PostSubject: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:34 pm

So after one month and twenty days worth of journalistic training, I think I'm ready to bring back UberTorque Media. You all know the drill but for the benefit of any newbies (hey) UberTorque Media was like a photography/story writing/Event coverage organisation run by me and some other dudes. it had It's moments. But I had to unfortunately close it down because I started college. Now I want to come back if you guys want me to Smile

Happy voting. You have 5 days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deatey
Motor Maestro

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:56 pm

I'm down to be Photography again, I'm coming down off my GTAV rampage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DragzMuch
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:39 pm

If you can keep it updated and whatnot, then why not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichaelC
Lead Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:15 pm

we'd all love to see you back, stunna!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Iron Fox
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:41 pm

I think... everyone should stop playing GTA V for a little. XD Sh*t, I miss Forza already.
I would wait until a bit after the stimulus package is over to do anything big though. Here's how it's gonna work.

People wait for free money.

People get free money.

People splurge on cars and apartments and stuff.

A week later they have three Adders, two Entitys, an Eclipse Tower condo and a private jet, get bored now that they have nothing meaningful left to work hard for, and stop playing as hard en masse for a while.

R* is smart. They split the payment in two, and every time they delay the first payday, it makes people more anxious and keeps them playing hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DB BeeDee
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:52 pm

I voted no: Forza is dead right now and has been for a long time. You wouldn't have much to report on, we don't have any events because of the above reason. I'd say your best waiting for Forza 5 to drop. Fresh game = Increased activity. Stale game = barley any activity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
Wolfling
Motor Maestro

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:00 am

drags wrote:
I'm down to be Photography.
Recent Photos:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AC x Stunner
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:41 pm

DB BeeDee wrote:
I voted no: Forza is dead right now and has been for a long time. You wouldn't have much to report on, we don't have any events because of the above reason. I'd say your best waiting for Forza 5 to drop. Fresh game = Increased activity. Stale game = barley any activity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deatey
Motor Maestro

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:49 pm

Forza 5, I want it so badly. but by the fact of the Xbox one being so expensive, and it coming out right when I'm starting a job and starting to pay everything on my own, it's not a thing to buy for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DragzMuch
AC x Stunner
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:55 pm

I'm not getting it so I won't be joining the band wagon haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DIS OldManTiger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:37 pm

While myself and alot of others here will be getting X1 and FM5, MnM will still continue to support FM4 gameplay, sales, and scrapyard for those not going next gen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dis.s4.bizhat.com/
Wolfling
Motor Maestro

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !   Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:48 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
While myself and alot of others here will be getting X1 and FM5, MnM will still continue to support FM4 gameplay, sales, and scrapyard for those not going next gen.
YAY so I get to have ALL the cars ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

UberTorque Media - Bringing passion to the page !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1