Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next Gen Consoles.

Go down 
+14
PortableCorpse
DB BeeDee
Cougar
DIS OldManTiger
Mosuke
xCalluumm
Ad the Rad
Impulse 3
Wolfling
bobthegama675
REVAN
Arsye
MaltachAE86
END Cody
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
END Cody
Shop Floor Sweeper

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:25 pm

Who is getting what, and why?
Back to top Go down
MaltachAE86
Shop Floor Sweeper
MaltachAE86

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:30 pm

I am prolly getting the xbox one, mainly because of Forza 5. The PS4 is good and all but I just like xbox. People gonna throw the "The xbox one looks like a cable box". Bitch, you don't drive the damn thing so what does it matter what it looks like???
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandrperformance.com
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:55 pm

The PS4 seems like the better thing to get, but I would still stick with xbox seeing as PS3 vs Xbox 360, PS3 has had a lot of Security problems and there games get hacked more then 360 games.

If I ever do get another console it will be for a Xbox One, mainly Security and I've always had xbox.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:22 pm

drags wrote:
The PS4 seems like the better thing to get, but I would still stick with xbox seeing as PS3 vs Xbox 360, PS3 has had a lot of Security problems and there games get hacked more then 360 games.

If I ever do get another console it will be for a Xbox One, mainly Security and I've always had xbox.
I personally have both and i can say even though they went through 2 month security stint, i've found way more hackers on Xbox than PlayStation. The Xbone will probably have better online like it always does but i think i'll be going for the PS4 for the cost and eventually a Dark Souls and Demons souls 2 Ports.
Back to top Go down
bobthegama675
Mechanic
bobthegama675

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:37 am

Xbox one is preordered and I plan on getting a ps4 near the beginning of the year. Had to get the one first because of forza. But I also preordered Ryse (which looks epic). Ps4 really only has drive club announced as an exclusive that I'm interested in. Mostly because gran Turismo was killed for me by the god awfulness of gt5. Not to mention friends through Xbox and I've always had a much better online experience with Xbox 360 than with ps3...
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:15 am

Xbox one because Forza 5 and Beth games are stronger on a Microsoft platform. Like, Fallout and Skyrim had major problems on Sony's platform as opposed to Microsoft's, and I like the titles on Xbox better. I'm not a big fan of PL's.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:11 pm

MaltachAE86 wrote:
I am prolly getting the xbox one, mainly because of Forza 5. The PS4 is good and all but I just like xbox. People gonna throw the "The xbox one looks like a cable box". Bitch, you don't drive the damn thing so what does it matter what it looks like???
It looks like a VCR, but I will still probably get it.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:37 pm

I really don't care what it looks like, as long as it works.
Back to top Go down
MaltachAE86
Shop Floor Sweeper
MaltachAE86

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Amen
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandrperformance.com
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:15 pm

drags wrote:
I really don't care what it looks like, as long as it works.
Back to top Go down
Ad the Rad
Mechanic
Ad the Rad

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:16 pm

Here's the next gen console I'm getting:
Spoiler:
It even comes with a realistic cockpit for driving simulators.
Spoiler:
Unfortunately, it DOES require a subscription fee...
Spoiler:
The launch titles are kinda lame, like Mechanic Simulator and Daily Commute, but the titles that come later will be much better, like Drift Day and Tandem Master. Unfortunately, lots of these titles will require expensive DLC to play, and the updates take awhile to install, but I feel it's gonna be super worth the time and effort.
Spoiler:
It's a bit more steep in price than the Sony or Microsoft consoles, but I hear the graphics and overall experience is gonna be completely unrivaled.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:59 am

omfg.
Back to top Go down
Mosuke
Mechanic

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:24 am

Whoop whoop Addie!
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:05 am

I'm getting the One, for Forza 5 for sure, as well as some of the entertainment features. Plus, PS's online service, even the pay version is unable to compete with Xbox Live. However, I'll most likely get a PS4 in 2014 as well, to be able to play their exclusives.

Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:06 am

Xbox One.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
Shop Floor Sweeper
DB BeeDee

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:30 am

PS4 Hopefully by the end of this year.
Reason: My mates have been begging me to get a PS3 for years and I fancy a change now.
I'll also be looking to get an Xbox One mid 2014 when the prices drop though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:25 pm

DB BeeDee wrote:
PS4 Hopefully by the end of this year.
Reason: My mates have been begging me to get a PS3 for years and I fancy a change now.
I'll also be looking to get an Xbox One mid 2014 when the prices drop though.
+1
Back to top Go down
PortableCorpse
Shop Floor Sweeper
PortableCorpse

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:19 pm

Car list for FM5 is a little disappointing,
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Do they have a Full Car List? or just a little part of it?

Link Please?

The only way I will pay for a new xbox is if a irl friend gets it with me and forza 5 is good.
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Lead Mechanic
Fadam

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:11 am

Here's the full car list.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news/FM5_Forza_Showroom_final

Around 200 cars, no S13 or S14 either. Only 14 tracks, apparently no Nurburgring untill it's released as DLC in January and no Suzuka or Tsukuba either.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:31 am

The no S14 thing is disappointing. At least they left the E36 in there.
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Lead Mechanic
Fadam

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:37 am

I'm more dissapointed by the lack of tracks.

I doubt FM5 will have the playability of FM4, I mean most got bored with FM4 pretty much after the DLC stopped and we had more then double the cars and tracks.

I just can't justify spending that much for a game that looks like a prettier FM4 with better physics and less tracks & cars.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:40 am

I haven't really followed FM5 this year, to be honest I'm not psyched by it at all. I'll have to see what the upgrade shop is like now aswell, I've heard it's been revamped.
Back to top Go down
Fadam
Lead Mechanic
Fadam

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:01 am

Yea, I was saying that just the other day. This is the 1st FM I haven't been at all excited about.

Maybe in the new year I'll see what prices are like and maybe pick one up. But for now, I'll stick with FM4, GTA5, and GT6 when it arrives.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:04 am

Yeah dude, not getting one on release day. GTA 5 has me happy haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Gen Consoles. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Consoles.   Next Gen Consoles. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Gen Consoles.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: