HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fruity's Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FruitlessSoup38
Shop Floor Sweeper
FruitlessSoup38

Fruity's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Fruity's Thread   Fruity's Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:58 pm

About Me

My name is Alex and I'm 18 years old. I live in West Palm Beach, Florida where we only experience two seasons: Summer and HolyShitItsHot. I'm into cars and more specifically drifting. I own two '91 240SX hatchbacks and currently drift one at the local events. I plan on competing in USDC next season. I love all kinds of racing whether it's drag, drift, or time attack and never would say one is better than the other. Though drifting is my personal favorite I like to watch and even partake in any style of motorsports. I used to ride motocross before fracturing my femur and then having compartment syndrome (bad nerve damage) in my opposite leg. I'm perfectly fine now after almost 3 years but it was a very humbling time in my life. I can come off as having a strong personality sometimes but usually I'm a pretty open minded person. I've named this post a "thread" rather than a portfolio because although I plan on posting multimedia from multiple games I don't want to limit it to just that. I want this to be a place to share my thoughts and post pretty much anything. So come hang out!

Pictures:

Last edited by FruitlessSoup38 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:29 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
FruitlessSoup38
Shop Floor Sweeper
FruitlessSoup38

Fruity's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruity's Thread   Fruity's Thread Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Spot
Back to top Go down
FruitlessSoup38
Shop Floor Sweeper
FruitlessSoup38

Fruity's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruity's Thread   Fruity's Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Alright so I've decided to officially open up The Alien Lab. It's a photojournalism blog I made for Forza. I decided to make it with the new news about Forza Drift Allstars staying to run competitions on Forza 4 for 2014 and am super excited about that so I decided to do coverage on the events as much as possible. Since Forza Drift Allstars is not going to be starting up until 2014 I wanted to kick off the website with some Reader's Rides type segment. So I guess the first person to post that they're interested in this would get in. I'm going to speak to Dorifutokuma and Wolf to see if Stop Motion would want to do photography for the Reader's Rides and get some exposure as well.
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

Fruity's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruity's Thread   Fruity's Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Hmm... so its a blog... ^.^
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

Fruity's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruity's Thread   Fruity's Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:40 pm

FruitlessSoup38 wrote:
Dorifutokuma and Wolf to see if Stop Motion would want to do photography for the Reader's Rides
We're Down!
Back to top Go down
FruitlessSoup38
Shop Floor Sweeper
FruitlessSoup38

Fruity's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruity's Thread   Fruity's Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Wolfling wrote:
Hmm... so its a blog... ^.^
This isn't, this is still going to be my own photography and discussion thread.

This< is

Last edited by FruitlessSoup38 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FruitlessSoup38
Shop Floor Sweeper
FruitlessSoup38

Fruity's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruity's Thread   Fruity's Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Wolfling wrote:
FruitlessSoup38 wrote:
Dorifutokuma and Wolf to see if Stop Motion would want to do photography for the Reader's Rides
We're Down!
Awesome, now for a name of the segment and a driver first.
Back to top Go down
FruitlessSoup38
Shop Floor Sweeper
FruitlessSoup38

Fruity's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruity's Thread   Fruity's Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:24 pm

A few new pictures in GTA and Forza 4
Back to top Go down
FruitlessSoup38
Shop Floor Sweeper
FruitlessSoup38

Fruity's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruity's Thread   Fruity's Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:29 am

So I found a ghost Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fruity's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fruity's Thread   Fruity's Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fruity's Thread
Page 1 of 1