HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Coding problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

Coding problems Empty
PostSubject: Coding problems   Coding problems Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:52 am

So, just very recently, I've been running in to massive problems with both of my garages. When I edit, any Spoiler with a size modification gets corrupted and all size modifications are completely deleted. I took a screen shot of the YnK Garage after (the ONLY thing I did) I put up a picture and changed a few words that were not modifiers.
Code:
[b]Loader's 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302[/b][/font][font=Georgia]
[img]http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/18/32/30/79/getpho48.jpg[/img]
And somehow, this is the result...
Coding problems Ss110
The "Order sheet" spoiler was completely corrupted and all the titles are default font.
Can someone fix this or give me a tip on how to avoid this?
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

Coding problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coding problems   Coding problems Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:02 am

Actually, If this isn't fixed, I'm not going to stay.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

Coding problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coding problems   Coding problems Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:46 am

Ok, first of all, putting something up like "If this isn't fixed, I'm not going to stay" only serves to make you look like a bit of an ass.

Secondly, this forum is hosted by Forumotion, not on a personal website that I have access to fixing anything at that level. I'm more than sure that its a temporary thing, as I've had some silly shit happen with coding one day, only to have it function the next. Forumotion might be working on something. Also, in the code box you posted above, just looking at it, I can see that the "font" portion of it is messed up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

Coding problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coding problems   Coding problems Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:07 am

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
Ok, first of all, putting something up like "If this isn't fixed, I'm not going to stay" only serves to make you look like a bit of an ass.

Secondly, this forum is hosted by Forumotion, not on a personal website that I have access to fixing anything at that level. I'm more than sure that its a temporary thing, as I've had some silly shit happen with coding one day, only to have it function the next. Forumotion might be working on something. Also, in the code box you posted above, just looking at it, I can see that the "font" portion of it is messed up.
Lol, sorry Tiger, I was a bit upset last night and I was more saying that I didnt want to waste my time "trying" to make things look pretty.
As for the coded font, that is basically what happens, it glitches out. I did not add that on my own.
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

Coding problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coding problems   Coding problems Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:13 am

However, on the brighter side Tiger, I like what you have done yesterday to the site, especially that sexy banner;)
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

Coding problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coding problems   Coding problems Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Its all good Wolf, I myself have been known to get pissed, and then my mouth/keyboard becomes my worst enemy, lol. I looked in on your thread, seems to be working. Is anything still messing up?
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

Coding problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coding problems   Coding problems Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:43 pm

I haven't checked today, and same here, my filter disintegrates when I get mad haha
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

Coding problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coding problems   Coding problems Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Yeah, it's still messed up.
Back to top Go down
Dorifutokuma
Lead Mechanic
Dorifutokuma

Coding problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coding problems   Coding problems Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:20 am

Coding problems Spn-ash

Got a problem with coding? f*ck it, have a beer. -Jessie as Ash from Supernatural
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coding problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coding problems   Coding problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coding problems
Page 1 of 1