Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helpp mee Broosss

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

Helpp mee Broosss Empty
PostSubject: Helpp mee Broosss   Helpp mee Broosss Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Is the Turbo thats on the VR36 usable on the RB26?
Back to top Go down
Ad the Rad
Mechanic
Ad the Rad

Helpp mee Broosss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpp mee Broosss   Helpp mee Broosss Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:41 pm

I always figured a turbo was universal. Just cut off the flange and weld a new one on, or rotate the guts or add water lines where needed, etc. Same with radiators, intercoolers, filters, etc... it's all stuff that's easy enough to hack up and refab to fit anything.
Back to top Go down
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

Helpp mee Broosss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpp mee Broosss   Helpp mee Broosss Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Thanks. i bought a RB and i have a race turbo for my VR i wanted to fit it on there so i wont have spend another 8K on it. Also selling my VR
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

Helpp mee Broosss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpp mee Broosss   Helpp mee Broosss Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Ok, unfortunately, thats not how we do it here since parts have different costs for different car classes on FM4/FH. So, no, you won't be able to use that turbo. That is one of the main reasons I made the parts cost on FM5 the way I did. Stuff like that is universally the same in price, and therefore interchangeable on 5. Sorry to pee in your fruit loops Side. You could sell the turbos and buy the RB's race turbo.
Back to top Go down
Ad the Rad
Mechanic
Ad the Rad

Helpp mee Broosss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpp mee Broosss   Helpp mee Broosss Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Yeah, I should have mentioned that I'm not a voice of authority here. I haven't needed to do this yet, so I haven't posed the question myself before.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

Helpp mee Broosss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpp mee Broosss   Helpp mee Broosss Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Yeah, it sucks. When we first started MnM, we kept to the same prices as BnB to keep everyone who came over in the comfort zone they already knew, and provide them the option to bring their garage and bank over. But even then it was in my head to fix things like this with FM5 pricing. I think I've got it done pretty well on 5 with the starting cash/paydays/parts pricing.
Back to top Go down
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

Helpp mee Broosss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpp mee Broosss   Helpp mee Broosss Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Im not upset or anything, i just didnt wanna spend 8K. lol
Back to top Go down
FruitlessSoup38
Shop Floor Sweeper
FruitlessSoup38

Helpp mee Broosss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpp mee Broosss   Helpp mee Broosss Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:47 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
Sorry to pee in your fruit loops Side

Excuse me, there will be no peeing in anyone's fruit as long as I'm around.
Back to top Go down
Arctiiik
Shop Floor Sweeper

Helpp mee Broosss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpp mee Broosss   Helpp mee Broosss Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:31 pm

We shall see about that Fruitless
mwahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helpp mee Broosss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpp mee Broosss   Helpp mee Broosss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helpp mee Broosss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: